WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DVDS any new footage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jason
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
jason

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2007-12-11

DVDS any new footage Empty
PostSubject: DVDS any new footage   DVDS any new footage Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:15 pm

Hi everyone,

quite some time ago i sent a post asking if there was any new footage on Elvis i.e. on tour or concert footage out or comming out on dvd. there wasn't any at the time i just wonderd has anything changed? has anybody released any more material?

cheers,,, Jase
Back to top Go down
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Number of posts : 2539
Registration date : 2007-11-13

DVDS any new footage Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVDS any new footage   DVDS any new footage Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:59 am

jason wrote:
Hi everyone,

quite some time ago i sent a post asking if there was any new footage on Elvis i.e. on tour or concert footage out or comming out on dvd. there wasn't any at the time i just wonderd has anything changed? has anybody released any more material?

cheers,,, Jase

Jase,

any time that you want to know anything about any new DVD's coming out pertaining to Elvis,
go to the section of the group memoribilias/DVD's and that is where you are more than likely to
find stuff posted.

Charmaine
Back to top Go down

DVDS any new footage
Page 1 of 1