WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!

Go down 
+16
Lorna
Garry John
spirit of elvis
MichaelAMemphis
val w (Kinky Boots)
TCBinaflash
John Devil
Dizzyblonde
memphisking@elvis1988.plu
Dean-Mack
Rockin T
Sean
rock n roll rebel
Alison
charmainejensenvoisine
pauldb38
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:48 am

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! Christ11 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! SNY0Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!

Browser Showcase Saturday 22nd November 2008

Hiya guys, not long till the Christmas Party now! Who's going and where are you staying? santa santa santa

Im soooo excited! We now have 8+ fabulas ETAs showcasing on the night and all for the price of a donation on the door! (all proceeds going the the Lifeboat apeal) Cant wait to have a good boogie!The Central Club has a big stage and huge dance floor. Very Happy bounce Very Happy bounce Very Happy bounce

We are staying at St Albans, which is now full, but there are still other hotels in St Anns taking Browser members and people who are attending the show, but if your wanting to stay in Blackpool for the Saturday night and need somewhere to stay by the venue and for a reasonable price let us know and we will try get you the best deal we can.

cheers santa cheers santa cheers santa cheers santa cheers santa cheers santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:04 am

Hi Lorna

I looking forward to it too, love the stage set up and having it video'd is going to be great, got to get my lyrics off by heart then I can concentrate on my performance. Im at Lytham St Annes with you guys, looking forward to a few Xmas drinkies too, be rude not too...........

See ya there

Micky Vegas
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:09 pm

I am so looking forward to it as well, everything is going to plan got the flyers out there poster etc. For those that arn't doing the Weekender we really hope you will come to the Showcase and not only support the ETA's that are members of this forum but support the blackpool lifeboats , all proceeds will go to the lifeboat appeal.

For those of you who have never been to the central club the stage is done out with the big graceland gates that Robbie Williams used in his video Advertising space. Robbie left them there as a thankyou to the club ...

Checkout this video at about 3 mins in you will see the gates and the venue where our christmas bash is to be held.

I hope you can all make it.

Paul.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:13 pm

Could i please ask a favour of all our members , we want our showcase to get as much publicity as possible, so if you have friends who might be interested or you have a website or mailing list can you please forward this poster to as many people as possible.

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! Elvisi10

Many thanks

Paul.

Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:21 pm

We are staying in the same hotel as you Lorna, its been a long time since I have staggered down Blackpool Seafront on a Saturday night drunken, we can give some of them hen parties a run for there money. Still deciding what to wear. affraid
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:52 pm

val w wrote:
We are staying in the same hotel as you Lorna, its been a long time since I have staggered down Blackpool Seafront on a Saturday night drunken, we can give some of them hen parties a run for there money. Still deciding what to wear. affraid

Just ya boots Val lol!

Paul.

Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:00 pm

Just been speaking to a couple of friends and they are just checking when there work's christmas do is and they will be coming if it not the same day. As Tesco say 'Every little helps'. lol!
Back to top Go down
spirit of elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
spirit of elvis

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:26 pm

is this a weekender thing? cause if it is we will be coming friday to monday. would be grateful if use came up with any accomadation deals for us. would be needing a single room and a double room.
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:46 am

spirit of elvis wrote:
is this a weekender thing? cause if it is we will be coming friday to monday. would be grateful if use came up with any accomadation deals for us. would be needing a single room and a double room.

Hiya spirit yes it is a weekender thing lol! arrive on the friday go home on the sunday but you can stay longer if you wish lol.
Best thing i can suggest is ring Dave or Dawn i know they have a single room that's just become available but there also booking people into another hotel just down the road but you still get full access to the after show party and all thats going on at Daves hotel. Let us know how you get on.

Paul.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rock n roll rebel
Knocking On Gracelands Door
rock n roll rebel

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: browser xmas party   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:12 am

Hi Paul
The package at our hotel includes carvery on friday night, transport to and from the show on saturday and buffet.
Anyone staying at other hotels is welcome to join the party here,
carvery on friday and transport to from the show will be charged at £10 per person.
we need to know in advance so we can cater for extras santa
Back to top Go down
Dizzyblonde
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Dizzyblonde

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:18 pm

Cant wait! us girlies are gonna have a blast bounce ! Dave has been very helpful in getting us in down the road within staggering distance of his hotel drunken
Just a bit worried about staying sober until the sat night to do hair & make up - its a nightmare affraid (his that is not mine)

You should all get some great promo videos the stage & gate look great !

Cant wait to meet you all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ukelvis.co.uk
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:48 pm

Ah Im really lookin forward to it girls and boys! Its gonna be so cool afro afro afro
I know what you mean Debbie. Last time we had a party on the Friday and the showcase was on the Saturday I was hungover all Saturday and just perked up in time for the show! Lol! Must behave myself this time......... maybe not! Hehe! xx
Am really looking forward to seeing you Micky, Mike and the other ETAs. I have only seen a few on the billing before so am looking forward to seeing you all!
Oooh Val yer the more the merrier! Just wait till all us girlies get on that dance floor! Step aside boys 'here comes the girls' cheers cheers cheers
Hope you can make it Andy, its gonna be a brill weekend, you will be well looked after. Great Venue, Great ETAs and most of all Great Company, who could ask for anything more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Number of posts : 2539
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:18 pm

pauldb38 wrote:
I am so looking forward to it as well, everything is going to plan got the flyers out there poster etc. For those that arn't doing the Weekender we really hope you will come to the Showcase and not only support the ETA's that are members of this forum but support the blackpool lifeboats , all proceeds will go to the lifeboat appeal.

For those of you who have never been to the central club the stage is done out with the big graceland gates that Robbie Williams used in his video Advertising space. Robbie left them there as a thankyou to the club ...

Checkout this video at about 3 mins in you will see the gates and the venue where our christmas bash is to be held.

I hope you can all make it.

Paul.

The gates and venue were at approximately 3:46
Huugs Charmaine
Back to top Go down
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Number of posts : 2539
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:23 pm

It will be such a shame to miss such an awesome event,
it is too bad I live so far away Paul.

Huuugs Charmaine xx
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:15 pm

charmainejensenvoisine wrote:
It will be such a shame to miss such an awesome event,
it is too bad I live so far away Paul.

Huuugs Charmaine xx

What you do charmaine is say to your husband i'm just nipping out for a bit then jump on a plane and come over to the event lol!
From the enquiries i keep getting i'm sure its going to be a busy event. Think the venue hold 400 people Myself and Dave are doing our best to promote the venue locally , and also on the internet and thanks for your help charmaine with putting the poster out.

What our aim is to sell out the venue completly thus raising loads of money for the lifeboat appeal i'm confident of a great turnout.

Paul.

Back to top Go down
rock n roll rebel
rock n roll rebel

PostSubject: browser xmas party   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:46 pm

If anyone else needs accomodation for the weekend, the Hotel near us has a few rooms left.
It is within staggering distance of our Hotel. Dancing drunken Sick in bed
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:40 pm

Yes come on guys get yourselves there its going to be fab Elvis Drinker Hyper Wiggle
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:16 pm

ooh, it i not long now. Do we have to leave the hotel early on sunday morning, or do we get a lie in as i am not sure if we are driving down or getting a train. Father Xmas I like the new icons.
Back to top Go down
rock n roll rebel
rock n roll rebel

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:32 pm

Hi Val
You dont have to leave here early on sunday, You can have a lie in or a brisk walk on the beach lol!
we wont be checking any new guests in on sunday, as we do a carvery 12-5. Drinker
Back to top Go down
Alison
Walking in Memphis
Walking in Memphis
Alison

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:11 am

hi i need 4 rooms could you please phone me on 07766778480 as i wont be on ine for a few days

many thanks

Alison
Back to top Go down
rock n roll rebel
rock n roll rebel

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:38 pm

Hi Alison
we have booked you a family, twin and double at the monarch.(they have 2 singles left)
and a double at the tudor house.(they have a double,and 2 twins that will turn into doubles left), santa
Back to top Go down
Dizzyblonde
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Dizzyblonde

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:10 pm

Hi Dave
I am confused now ! help !!! :please: where are we staying ?
Debbiexxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.ukelvis.co.uk
Rockin T
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rockin T

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:48 pm

T is feeling very sad. Wish I could make it. Crying or Very sad

Finances won`t allow it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:16 am

Rockin T wrote:
T is feeling very sad. Wish I could make it. Crying or Very sad

Finances won`t allow it. Sad

Awww Tony it wont be the same without you Sad but if this one really takes off (which Im sure it will Hyper ) then we will be doing another next year and maybe one round 16th Aug? Elvis
Back to top Go down
rock n roll rebel
rock n roll rebel

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:30 pm

Hi Debbie
Why are you confused, scratch have you not had confirmation from the hotel.
You and Mike are booked in the Monarch hotel, along with some others we have booked in.
as they only have 2 single rooms left, we are now booking into another hotel as well santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next