WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!

Go down 
+16
Lorna
Garry John
spirit of elvis
MichaelAMemphis
val w (Kinky Boots)
TCBinaflash
John Devil
Dizzyblonde
memphisking@elvis1988.plu
Dean-Mack
Rockin T
Sean
rock n roll rebel
Alison
charmainejensenvoisine
pauldb38
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dizzyblonde
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Dizzyblonde

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:41 pm

Hi Dave
Ha ha you havent met me yet ! It doesnt take much scratch it was when you mentioned two hotels I suddenly realised I didnt know the name of the one we were booked in, we have had confirmation though, just couldnt find the name !
Debbiexxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.ukelvis.co.uk
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:45 pm

rock n roll rebel wrote:
Hi Debbie
Why are you confused, scratch have you not had confirmation from the hotel.
You and Mike are booked in the Monarch hotel, along with some others we have booked in.
as they only have 2 single rooms left, we are now booking into another hotel as well santa

Looks like its going to be a popular event Davey lol , We have sent the event out on facebook as well , make sure you have plenty of Vody and larger and bitter and oh bugger it make sure you have a well stocked bar we is all P*ss heads on here jawdrop

Paul.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
rock n roll rebel
Knocking On Gracelands Door
rock n roll rebel

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:27 pm

Paul
The Bar will be well stocked, as always, Lots of food, lots of booze, just like christmas Merry Xmas lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:53 pm

Christmas is about giving does that mean Rebel all booze is free cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisforeveryone.co.uk
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:19 pm

now, now, mark the matter of alcohol should'nt really concern you, being a recovering alcoholic and all. or are you off the wagon drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:42 pm

Garry John wrote:
now, now, mark the matter of alcohol should'nt really concern you, being a recovering alcoholic and all. or are you off the wagon drunken drunken drunken

Gary if i drink then it lets me forget about me being an alcoholic then it does not become a problem
LMAO and if its free hell yeah i am going to drink lol! lol! i was also told by Paul Gary your buying the 1st round so i Thank You in advance lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:56 pm

just so as im understanding this right guys,
entry into the central club is by donation and anyone and everyone is welcome, is this right..????
when you say donation what exactly does that mean and is there a mimimum amount..????
is entry by ticket...???? and if so are they prebookable...????
or is it pay on the door and first come first served...????

sorry for sounding stupid but i'm getting alot of intrest and i'm not 100% sure of the details to tell people Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:00 pm

mark wrote:-
Gary if i drink then it lets me forget about me being an alcoholic then it does not become a problem
LMAO and if its free hell yeah i am going to drink i was also told by Paul Gary your buying the 1st round so i Thank You in advance

absolutley mate, no worries i can scrape 50p together for a half of shandy & a packet of crisps. cheers cheers lol! lol!
not for me to comment but paul told me your a lightweight jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:36 pm

Garry John wrote:
just so as im understanding this right guys,
entry into the central club is by donation and anyone and everyone is welcome, is this right..????
when you say donation what exactly does that mean and is there a mimimum amount..????
is entry by ticket...???? and if so are they prebookable...????
or is it pay on the door and first come first served...????

sorry for sounding stupid but i'm getting alot of intrest and i'm not 100% sure of the details to tell people Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Hi Garry, no worries. Lol! For people staying at the hotel and all ETAs in the Showcase do not need to pay. Anyone else is pay on the night. As its donation it could be anything 50p if they want but its for a good cause! The place holds 400 people but we would be made up if we could sell it out. Im not sure about pre-bookable tickets, will leave that one for Dave or Dawn to answer. lol scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
rock n roll rebel
rock n roll rebel

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:37 am

Hi Garry
The club holds 499 people, including the balcony, Like Lorna said entry is by donation.
the doors wont be opening untill 7.30. we were planning on arriving about 7.15. to give etas and their family and friends and film crew chance to sort out seating. (children are not allowed on the balcony)
everybody is welcome, as we have advertised in the club books for preston and blackpool, we are hoping a lot of concert secretaries, hoteliers and booking agents will be attending. we have not done the advertising inthe paper and radio yet. we will be doing the week before. If any of you know of any groups etc please let us know.
obviously we dont want anybody not getting in especially if they have travelled far. santa
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:56 am

rock n roll rebel wrote:
Hi Garry
The club holds 499 people, including the balcony, Like Lorna said entry is by donation.
the doors wont be opening untill 7.30. we were planning on arriving about 7.15. to give etas and their family and friends and film crew chance to sort out seating. (children are not allowed on the balcony)
everybody is welcome, as we have advertised in the club books for preston and blackpool, we are hoping a lot of concert secretaries, hoteliers and booking agents will be attending. we have not done the advertising inthe paper and radio yet. we will be doing the week before. If any of you know of any groups etc please let us know.
obviously we dont want anybody not getting in especially if they have travelled far. santa

Actually bugger it anyone who is taking people to the event or is thinking of attending the event send me a pm with there names and i'll put them on the guest list so they definatly get access.

Paul.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:22 pm

Yep guys so all those who arent staying at the hotel but going to the Showcase on 22nd, please PM Paul to go on the guest list.
Still pay on the door as normal but then your place is 100% guaranteed! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
rock n roll rebel
rock n roll rebel

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:08 pm

Hi
The 2 other hotels are now full. thanks to those that changed from 1 hotel to another Thumbs , so we could make sure everyone that was in a group, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing stayed together in the same hotel. santa
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:33 pm

Children at the Central Club

Please note that Dawn and Dave would like to point out the following for people bringing children:
  • Children are welcome in the concert room, although it states on the door they must leave by 9pm, as we have booked it for a private function they can stay untill the end
  • Children are not allowed in the lounge bar

• Prams /pushchairs are not allowed in the club

• Children are not allowed to stand outside (ie if parents are smoking)

• Children are not allowed on the balcony

These are not just the clubs policies but health and safety issues

There is a small flight of stairs at the club, if any one has any mobility problems, there is a chair lift.
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:23 pm

Dibs on the chair lift, as me and my friend Bridget will probably need it to get down the stairs after all the vodka and wearing high heel. Drinker
Back to top Go down
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

Number of posts : 2251

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:34 pm

Sounds like its gonna be a good event.

I wont be able to make it im afraid.

I cant get the time off work but i wish everyone has a great time. santa
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:45 am

Sean wrote:
Sounds like its gonna be a good event.

I wont be able to make it im afraid.

I cant get the time off work but i wish everyone has a great time. santa

I know Seany Boy its just not going to be the same without you Sad but we will be bringing back footage of the Saturday night and Ill also probably be doing some drunken recording of the Friday night on my mob as well as loads of piccys for you to have a look at.
Plus Im sure there will be lots of reviews on here too.
If this goes according to plan we will prob be doing another one next Aug so you will have to make sure you book it off in advance. Lol!
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:32 pm

Are you going to put it on Youtube??!! Very Happy
It will be great to watch the pictures and ofcourse i like to read AAAALLLL about it!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
rock n roll rebel
rock n roll rebel

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:54 pm

10 days untill the browser xmas party, santa
Just a reminder to everyone coming for the event, for our Hotel guests their will be a carvery on Friday night between 6pm-8pm.
There will be a buffet on Saturday between 4pm-6pm.
Anyone else staying in other hotels, including the Monarch,(guests from the tudor have booked to join us) who are joining us for the carvery and transport to and from the club the cost is £10 per person, we need to know asap.
flying elvis Welcome
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:59 pm

Hi Dawn and Dave, will get this info blattered around the net too.
Am so excited I cant wait! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:20 pm

Dancing Party Time Are we all ready to party on Saturday, Drinker Cheers Mmmm
Back to top Go down
Dizzyblonde
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Dizzyblonde

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:42 pm

Sure am Val Drinker Drinker Drinker
Cant wait to meet you Cheers Mmmm
Party Time
Back to top Go down
http://www.ukelvis.co.uk
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:21 pm

Well i hope you all have a blast i be thinking of you all Sad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rockin T
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rockin T

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:15 pm

TCBinaflash wrote:

Same here Sad
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:46 pm

TCBinaflash wrote:
am i miissing something confused confused thought you where in our hotel marky mark Question Question Question r u not going anymore Question Question Question jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next