WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!

Go down 
+16
Lorna
Garry John
spirit of elvis
MichaelAMemphis
val w (Kinky Boots)
TCBinaflash
John Devil
Dizzyblonde
memphisking@elvis1988.plu
Dean-Mack
Rockin T
Sean
rock n roll rebel
Alison
charmainejensenvoisine
pauldb38
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:43 pm

lol! lol! lol! Phwar! What a photo! Haha! You did a fab job of Paul's make up Debs, I dont think he wanted to take it off. I did fancy him in eye liner actually, he will have to wear it more often! Haha!
Love that photo with all the guys for the presentation of Garry John's Kid Galahad T-Shirt.
I hardly have any piccys of the night, av you got any more? They are fab!
I know my mum is gorgeous, can you believe she is 50 in March! Mad or what! Haha! And my dad is just a tinker, made me laugh though, all I can say is that fella is lucky you Memphis Bells werent there! Lol!
We were so lucky to meet you all and make all these friendships, you guys are tops.

In all seriousness, Id just like to say that the bust up on the Friday night was caused by a trouble maker who had too much to drink and was not part of our party or the hotel. Due to Dawn and Dave’s fast thinking and professionalism and brawn of some of the browser members the situation was dealt with very quickly. Well done guys xx
Box
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:09 pm

Hi Guy's

I had a great night it was good to meet you all... Thanks for the warm Welcome Janice and I enjoyed ourselves... I know we don't mingle much but we did enjoy ourselves.... Thanks to the Memphis Bell's for dancing to me doing That's Alright Mama.... Thanks to Paul & Lorna and Dave and Dawn for organising it all and I would love to be a part of the next one... Eddie my friend we all support you and if you need any help at all just give me a bell mate

Micky
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:19 pm

MickyVegas wrote:
Hi Guy's

I had a great night it was good to meet you all... Thanks for the warm Welcome Janice and I enjoyed ourselves... I know we don't mingle much but we did enjoy ourselves.... Thanks to the Memphis Bell's for dancing to me doing That's Alright Mama.... Thanks to Paul & Lorna and Dave and Dawn for organising it all and I would love to be a part of the next one... Eddie my friend we all support you and if you need any help at all just give me a bell mate

Micky

Hiya Micky, was lovely to meet you and Janice, you are both lovely people to talk to. I didnt get to mingle myself really with my dodgey foot. You do a fab tribute to Elvis and we really enjoyed both your sets. I forgot to mention how you soldiered on when the guy who stepped in to do the sound couldnt get Blue Christmas on and you sang it acapella. Just awsome! It would be an honour to have you part of the next one sweet Very Happy and also thank you and everyone else for their support regarding EddieP, I know he has said he has been blown away by the help and support he has received so far but thats what happens when your a great guy, you have friends that want to help, thanks again guys x
Back to top Go down
Dizzyblonde
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Dizzyblonde

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:10 pm

MickyVegas wrote:
Hi Guy's

Micky

Hi Micky
It was a pleasure lol! we really enjoyed it ! It was lovely to meet you - didnt get to speak to Janice much as things were a bit manic by the Saturday but I am sure we will have another opportunity.
Debsx
Back to top Go down
http://www.ukelvis.co.uk
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:31 pm

Hi all i have hijacked Val's username for this post.
I would just like to say what a great weekend we had.
A big thanks to you Lorna + Paul and Dave + Dawn for organizing it and the accomodation and food, also all the ETA's who did a great show.

Hope to see you all again soon.

Mike.

ps Val will probably kill me when she see's this.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:45 pm

val w wrote:
Hi all i have hijacked Val's username for this post.
I would just like to say what a great weekend we had.
A big thanks to you Lorna + Paul and Dave + Dawn for organizing it and the accomodation and food, also all the ETA's who did a great show.

Hope to see you all again soon.

Mike.

ps Val will probably kill me when she see's this.

lol! lol! lol! Hiya Mike! Was so nice to meet you! You and Val are such a lovely down to earth couple, so glad you had a good time. So have we converted you into an Elvis Fan yet? flying elvis lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:07 pm

looks like you all had a great time sorry i missed it Shocked scratch
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:19 pm

petemoore wrote:
looks like you all had a great time sorry i missed it Shocked scratch
lol! lol! lol! So am I. Glad Sue made it, not sure who that dashing young man she had with her was though lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:28 pm

Ok so when are we going to get to see some Video footage and Pictures hurry up i am in suspenders here lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisforeveryone.co.uk
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:16 pm

TCBinaflash wrote:
Ok so when are we going to get to see some Video footage and Pictures hurry up i am in suspenders here lol

Lmao! your always in suspenders, accordin to Michelle anyway lol!

The pics I took are rubbish, I think Debs has some, she put up two before, I think John (Rockys dad) took some piccys too, would love to see them myself Very Happy Shame you couldnt make it Markey boy you would have loved it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:41 pm

I have got some piccys and video footage from Saturday but dont know how to put it up, was going to try and send it to yourself Lorna so that you could look at them and make them samller so it does not take up pages of the browser, but was not sure how to do it. Does anybody have any ideas as there is quite a few piccys.

To my husband Mike, have we converted you yet, after 21 years together I have never seen you danceing so many times. lol! Rolling. You can't moan now saying I am always on the browser:madwoman:
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:54 pm

val w wrote:
I have got some piccys and video footage from Saturday but dont know how to put it up, was going to try and send it to yourself Lorna so that you could look at them and make them samller so it does not take up pages of the browser, but was not sure how to do it. Does anybody have any ideas as there is quite a few piccys.

To my husband Mike, have we converted you yet, after 21 years together I have never seen you danceing so many times. lol! Rolling. You can't moan now saying I am always on the browser:madwoman:

hiya Val, awww thanks hun! If you send them to Paul: pdbulmer@hotmail.com and he will sort them.
Hyper !Yes! We have converted Mike! Well you knew he would in the end! hehe! Elvis Elvis Elvis
Back to top Go down
MichaelAMemphis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
MichaelAMemphis

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:55 pm

I can`t ad much more, other than to agree with all the comments.

I can`t remember a time when I met so many real, genuine, nice people at the same event.

Keep rocking guys.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.UKELVIS.CO.UK
John Devil
John Devil

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:15 pm

Well said Mike couldn't have put it Better myself

Cheers Mmmm Elvis Elvis Cheers Mmmm

Cheers John..
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:35 pm

MichaelAMemphis wrote:
I can`t ad much more, other than to agree with all the comments.

I can`t remember a time when I met so many real, genuine, nice people at the same event.

Keep rocking guys.

Thats real nice mate and i hope you add yourself in the nice genuine people cheers

Paul.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
rock n roll rebel
Knocking On Gracelands Door
Knocking On Gracelands Door
rock n roll rebel

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:34 pm

Hi everyone
What a weekend, as debs said, started at 11am with the arrival of our beautiful grandson Joseph Aaron.
he wasnt due for 2 weeks, we did tell his mum to hold on untill monday, I think he wanted to join the party.
we want to say a big thank you to all the Etas you were fantastic, inspite of the sounds/lights man deciding he had another gig to do. a few minutes before the show started (he volounteered to do it for free, as he is 1 of the blackpool lifeboat crew, ) he even did the sound check in the afternoon with the guys, and didnt say anything.
I have spoken to the RNLI, and told them how disgusted we were. One of the guests woody stepped in,
everyone was so friendly and down to earth, it was just like having a big family here, and with the guests from the other 2 hotels it was a busy weekend. It was great meeting all the etas off the browser and their lovely families, especially ebony, piper and sydney, 3 gorgeous little girls. Thanks to Paul and Lorna for all your help organising the weekend. also Larry (LARAY) you are a dark horse, you told us you didnt do ETA work much now,
you should ,you did a fantastic show on the friday, and compering at the show on saturday.
Debs, Dawn and Julia the Memphis Bells, were fantastic, when they wernt dancing on stage with the etas,
they were getting people out of the audience up to dance, 2 old ladies sat near us, said they have never seen a better show, The comments left by everyone on here are much appreciated, we enjoyed it all so much,
we look forward to seeing all you guys again in shows, special thanks to EDDIEP a true star, not only to carry on and do the show, but to do it so well. also thanks to the late night crew paul, lorna, john, bobby and especially Garry john (rocky) thanks to kirsty and stacey (emmas daughter) for selling raffle tickets at the show.
Ł250 was raised for the blackpool branch of the RNLI.
Back to top Go down
spirit of elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
spirit of elvis

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:55 am

was great wasnt it, nice to meet and make new friends, lorna the little nutter, and what a great nice guy paul is pleasure meeting you 2 love birds, craig memphis king who i think were going to see his show on friday, gary john and his mum and dad thanks for the advice aswell gary mate, the geordies and mike memphis would not have been the same without use lol always nice to see pete moore and sue, and my verry good friends eddie p who im absoloutley gutted no doubt you will be down this week or next week sometime, anyway thanks for the great weekend guys look forward to the next one which hopefully i will be taking some part in of performing. and dave and dawn thanks for putting up with us all lol specially me lol dont think ive missed anyone if i have let me know. oh and good to see you aswell la ray hopefully bump into you some time again soon.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:15 pm

Awww that is lovely Dawn and Dave, they hadnt decided on a name when I aksed on Friday, Joseph Aaron is just gorgeous! Congratulations to you both and your lovely family. We couldnt have done this weekend without you, thank you so much.
Andy you are a lil star! Ive never laughed so much, and where in Gods name did your dad get that crab?! Haha!

I have had a go at using photo bucket to put up some of the fab pics Val and her hubby Mike took on the night (thanks guys) hopefully these will bring back some fab memories of the weekend xx

Ehem just tried to put them up but though it looks right in preview its just text when I press send. Will have a look into it. Booo! lol!
Back to top Go down
spirit of elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
spirit of elvis

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:19 pm

it was living in the boot of the car for the weekend in a big polestyrine box packed with ice, with 2 other crabs who were his mum margret and dad charles lol he got them from fleetwood in blackpool to bring home to eat lol
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:35 pm

spirit of elvis wrote:
it was living in the boot of the car for the weekend in a big polestyrine box packed with ice, with 2 other crabs who were his mum margret and dad charles lol he got them from fleetwood in blackpool to bring home to eat lol

I was screamin my head off! I think I actually touched it pale Razz I really hate crabs and lobsters, they scare the hell out of me affraid Laughing Laughing Laughing

Right I think I have the picture thing sussed. Have a click on this guys, hopefully you will see the pics now lol!

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 4 Th_ebbsatparty221008
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:41 pm

some really great pics there Lorna Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.eddiepmemoriesshow.com
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:31 pm

well guys and gals what a weekend..!! second to none..!! christmas was in the air..!! the music was pumping..!!the beer was flowing oh hell yeah the beer was flowing "PAUL"my new best boozing buddy and boy can you booze..!! the hosts, dave the s@*t hot dancer and the gorgeous dawn, where lovley and never stopped, last to bed and first up, nothing to much trouble,dont know how you copped you guys must need an holiday now..!! everyone one big happy extended family..!! what i found the most unusual thing about the weekend was there where no clicks no segragated groups, which is what usually happens at these sort of events everyone just clicked together like one big long lost family, and i can honestly say lifelong friendships where cast..!!( im now counting the days to the next browser get together which is looking like for the majority of us will be the comp in jan )and to mr moore and dev it looks like you will be my future sons in law or at least if my daughters get there ways lol! lol! and to Ebony you are a gorgeous little sweety and my girls havent stoped talking about you and want to know if your going in jan ( mum and dad)

to all you guys who where in attendance over the weekend, if i could wind back time i would do it all again over and over you where all awsome and a credit to keeping the memory and legacy of Elvis alive and kicking..!!

and just to clear the rumors of the early hours of saturday morning up FIRST OF ALL I PLEED INOCENT OF ALL CHARGES. there was a bruiser threatening some of the members of my new extended family which i werent having so the following happend

Argue Argue Argue Ahhhh wall bash wall bash wall bash wall bash Box Box Hurt and out he went Group Wave simple
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:32 pm

Garry John wrote:
well guys and gals what a weekend..!! second to none..!! christmas was in the air..!! the music was pumping..!!the beer was flowing oh hell yeah the beer was flowing "PAUL"my new best boozing buddy and boy can you booze..!! the hosts, dave the s@*t hot dancer and the gorgeous dawn, where lovley and never stopped, last to bed and first up, nothing to much trouble,dont know how you copped you guys must need an holiday now..!! everyone one big happy extended family..!! what i found the most unusual thing about the weekend was there where no clicks no segragated groups, which is what usually happens at these sort of events everyone just clicked together like one big long lost family, and i can honestly say lifelong friendships where cast..!!( im now counting the days to the next browser get together which is looking like for the majority of us will be the comp in jan )and to mr moore and dev it looks like you will be my future sons in law or at least if my daughters get there ways lol! lol! and to Ebony you are a gorgeous little sweety and my girls havent stoped talking about you and want to know if your going in jan ( mum and dad)

to all you guys who where in attendance over the weekend, if i could wind back time i would do it all again over and over you where all awsome and a credit to keeping the memory and legacy of Elvis alive and kicking..!!

and just to clear the rumors of the early hours of saturday morning up FIRST OF ALL I PLEED INOCENT OF ALL CHARGES. there was a bruiser threatening some of the members of my new extended family which i werent having so the following happend

Argue Argue Argue Ahhhh wall bash wall bash wall bash wall bash Box Box Hurt and out he went Group Wave simple

lol! lol! lol! Garry or should that be Rocky! lol! Absolutley loved being in the company of you and your family. Ebony absolutely loved Sydney and Piper, she too keeps talking about them, they were such a good influence on her and she absolutely loved playing with them. We are defo coming in Jan and I think little missy will be coming too. She normally spends the weekend with my mum and dad but they enjoyed themselves so much Im sure they will want to come in Jan too.
You are so right with regards to clicks etc, I dont think I saw Paul all weekend because we where off gabbing to everyone else. Its one of those weekends that I wish would have been longer. Friendships were definetly made and are the type to last a life time. I couldnt have wished to be in better company.
You know I forgot about Daves back flips! Lol! He is one hell of a dancer isnt he! Lol! I wanted to give it loads but couldnt coz of my dodgey foot! Dam that mad man (sorry dad lol! ) Roll on Jan! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:46 pm

I wish I could backflip like that, glad I didn't try dont think things would have stayed in Shocked . Lorna did the videos come through with the pictures, the viva las vegas and the song where all the eta's were singing were videod. Seen my friend Bridget today who came on Saturday and she said her and husband really enjoyed themselves and how brilliant all the eta's are. Cant wait for the next one. Thanks to everyone who arrange it all and a big hello to everyone we met. Like everyone has said, no one was being clicky, everyone got on really well with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:03 pm

Hiya Hun, no I didnt see the footage Sad I am rubbish with these sorts of things though, will get Paul to have a look on his emooos in a mo. Would be great to see. Am glad your mates had a good time. Its just one of those memorable weekends in it. Hehe xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next