WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!

Go down 
+16
Lorna
Garry John
spirit of elvis
MichaelAMemphis
val w (Kinky Boots)
TCBinaflash
John Devil
Dizzyblonde
memphisking@elvis1988.plu
Dean-Mack
Rockin T
Sean
rock n roll rebel
Alison
charmainejensenvoisine
pauldb38
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:07 am

Hi Gary yes you are right my friend i was but due to work comitment i cant make it and i am gutted i really am as i was really looking forward to meeting everyone and yes even you Gary lol maybe next time Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisforeveryone.co.uk
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:02 am

What do you mean Maybe Mark, we will be draggin you kickin and screamin next time lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
Dean-Mack
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Dean-Mack

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:49 am

Good luck to everyone involved, wish I could be there, It's going to be a fantastic night cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.deanmack.co.uk
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:15 pm

Dean-Mack wrote:
Good luck to everyone involved, wish I could be there, It's going to be a fantastic night cheers

Yeh would have been really nice to meet ya hun but Im sure we will all get to meet up sometime in the new year cheers

Am really excited about it now! Hehe! Hyper

Now Val and Debs, remember we cant get too drunk on the Friday night as the Saturday night doesnt finish til 1am! And thats before we go back to the hotel drunken Cheers Mmmm Drinker drunken Obviously Ill be sober as a judge.... an alcoholic judge that is lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
memphisking@elvis1988.plu
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:09 pm

what time does the party start on the friday????????
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-memphisking.co.uk
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:38 pm

I think its gonna be after tea hun. I think they said dinner is being served from 6-8pm but they always have Elvis music on etc. But they will be puttin on the karaoke and stuff as well.
Im going to try and be good and not have a drink till after tea. Last time we were up till 3am, then we had the show on the saturday night. I was done in. Everyone else stayed up till God knows when. Paul came up about 4am but I had to go up about 1, I was knackered! Haha!
Awww will be great to meet you and your crew Craig Very Happy
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:18 pm

I think I better pace myself on Friday Mad Woman , if that is possible. I think if we stay drunk all night Friday and all day/night Saturday that way we wont get an hangover drunken.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:29 pm

Sounds like a plan drunken lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:39 pm

we will be there sometime in the afternoon just drinking teaor lime&lemon (teatotal)
Back to top Go down
rock n roll rebel
Knocking On Gracelands Door
Knocking On Gracelands Door
rock n roll rebel

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:57 pm

The party starts on Friday when you get here Craig, all have a safe journey down.
checked with the lights/sound man 1.30 is ok to do sound checks on the saturday afternoon Welcome Party Time santa Drinker
flying elvis
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:15 pm

rock n roll rebel wrote:
The party starts on Friday when you get here Craig, all have a safe journey down.
checked with the lights/sound man 1.30 is ok to do sound checks on the saturday afternoon Welcome Party Time santa Drinker
flying elvis

Ah brill thanks guys, thats a great time for sound checks!

Well has anybody packed yet? Ive taken a whole day off tomorrow to get sorted. Hehe! As Dave and Dawn said the party starts when we get there Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Fam21
Back to top Go down
Dizzyblonde
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Dizzyblonde

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:34 pm

AAAHHHH LORNEY !!!

Still washin and ironin Pulling Hair and everyones roots to do yet affraid M will stroll in tomorrow night and say he doesnt know what all the fuss is about Mad Woman its exactly the same when we go on holiday!!

Never mind sweetie we will be alright on the night as they say Thumbs have been practising my drinkin religiously every night to build myself up for it Drinker what dedication!!!

Cant wait Party Time
Back to top Go down
http://www.ukelvis.co.uk
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:00 pm

Dizzyblonde wrote:
AAAHHHH LORNEY !!!

Still washin and ironin Pulling Hair and everyones roots to do yet affraid M will stroll in tomorrow night and say he doesnt know what all the fuss is about Mad Woman its exactly the same when we go on holiday!!

Never mind sweetie we will be alright on the night as they say Thumbs have been practising my drinkin religiously every night to build myself up for it Drinker what dedication!!!

Cant wait Party Time

Haha! Am exactly the same. Also have put Paul's white boots and jewelry somewhere and cant remember where I put them affraid pale affraid pale Hopefully will find them by Friday lol!

You are very good Debbie, you are going to have to whip me into shape. Hopefully Ill be on par with you by Sunday drunken

Cant wait to see ya hun xxx
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:57 pm

I have still not decided what to wear, probably pack tomorrow night. After seeing the piccys of lorna and Debs I think I will have just hide in the crowd affraid.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:39 am

val w wrote:
I have still not decided what to wear, probably pack tomorrow night. After seeing the piccys of lorna and Debs I think I will have just hide in the crowd affraid.

Get lost Val! You is gorgeous! We are goin to have a laugh hun, just you wait and see.
I just av to try on and see what fits! lol! lol! lol!
Prob end up wearing what Im wearing in the avatar or somet similar. Am wearing a irm ahem leopard print cardi tomorrow night and sparky jeans and just black pants and a halterneck for Saturday. Did see a gorg dress but I look more like a tranny than a lady so gave it a miss xxx
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:29 pm

Hi Lorna, for Friday I have got a black top and was wearing sparkly jeans (can't you tell it is christmas), if I can get into them aswell. Got a pink dress for Saturday, might bring something else incase I change my mind. At least you dont walk like a doker in high heels like I do. You could always get Paul to wear the dress as we are still waiting to see him in one. Rolling Looking forward to the weekend, got a few things to celebrate, Mike's birthday and my son has just passed his driving theory. Thumbs

Party Time cant believe the christmas party is already here.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyblonde
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Dizzyblonde

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:10 pm

Hi Val and Lorney

All I can say is

HERE COME THE GIRLS !!!!

Still havent really packed, just done M's roots so have black hands affraid just hope I dont forget anything!!! OMG just get me there now so I can relax and have a few vinos Cheers Mmmm

Are you fetchin your friend Bridget as well Val? :
Aah thats good news as well your son passin his theory - went through the same with out son earlier on in the year!!!
Debsxxx
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:14 pm

Dizzyblonde wrote:
Hi Val and Lorney

All I can say is

HERE COME THE GIRLS !!!!

Still havent really packed, just done M's roots so have black hands affraid just hope I dont forget anything!!! OMG just get me there now so I can relax and have a few vinos Cheers Mmmm

Are you fetchin your friend Bridget as well Val? :
Aah thats good news as well your son passin his theory - went through the same with out son earlier on in the year!!!
Debsxxx

Hey you aint ya supposed to be practicing for my second set lol flying elvis

Paul.

Cheers Mmmm Cheers Mmmm Cheers Mmmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Dizzyblonde
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Dizzyblonde

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:49 pm

OOPS
Caught out again !!!
Debsx
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:28 pm

Hope everyone got home safely today. I am absolutley knackered but thank you to everyone as we had an absoloutley brilliant time. It was nice to meet everyone especially our new Rocky Belboa and little Scrappy do Box

Thanks again for a brilliant time. Cheers Mmmm
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:59 pm

Hi Val

It was lovelly to meet you both , we like you are knackered , but what a great 2 day event it was both nights we didn't get to bed until 4am Drinker Drinker Drinker .
I just want to thank all Eta's who took part you all did a outstanding job and we had fun doing it at the same time Hyper . Also LA ray for entertaining us on the friday night with his fun packed set list , you did us proud mate and also your a great compare again you did us proud on saturday night.

We do have to mention our very own Kid Galahad aka Garry John i would just like to say if anyone needs a bouncer Gary is you man , Top work Gary hows the knuckles?? Mad Woman Mad Woman Mad Woman . We are really tired at the moment so lorna is going to do a full review tommorow , But thanks everyone for your support we met old friends and made new friends and i don't think i will ever forget the great time we had its a memory i will treasure for the rest of my life , So thankyou from the heart , now i'm off the bed Sleep Sleep Sleep

Paul.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
John Devil
John Devil

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:24 pm

Hi to you All, Hope you all got home safe and sound

Thanks for a Great Week End,

We met some realy smashing people a Credit to the ETA World

A Special Thanks to Paul & Lorna ( hope your ankle is better soon Lorna )
and To Dave & Dawn for there Hospitiality second to none

Thanks to every one for making it special,
Thanks for the Friendship

All the Best John & Carole xxxxxx

santa drunken drunken santa
Thanks Cheers Mmmm Elvis

Guess Who ??????

Box
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:52 pm

Glad you all had a blast but what is this about Gary did you have some trouble there what happend ?? im really sad i missed it cant wait to hear all about it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisforeveryone.co.uk
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:23 am

Well what can I say, what a fantastic weekend. I’m just getting my voice back and still hobbling ever so slightly! Hehe! It was one of those times that you wish would never end. We couldn’t of wished to be with nicer people and I can’t wait to meet up with you all again. It was like being with old friends even though a lot of us had never met before and I know there were friendships made this weekend that will last a life time.

Dave and Dawn where the perfect hosts and had the whole place decked out in Christmas lights and decorations and there where Elvis Christmas carols playing in the back ground. The food was as gorgeous as ever and they were always on hand if there was anything anyone needed, you guys were just amazin.

Friday night was full of thrills and spills. The Browser kicked off with a bang with LA Ray doing a fantastic set of Elvis songs. I’ve never seen him to a full spot before and he did us proud. He got everyone going and before long the karaoke was on and everyone had a go. I hardly saw Ebony all night as she was either playing with Garry John’s beautiful twin girls Sydney and Piper, who were such well behaved, sweet children or she was with Debs who Ebony took to straight away and wouldn’t let go of and finally Ebbs snuggled in and fell asleep on Garry John, thanks guys. Hehe! The hotel bar was heaving and the alcohol flowed and we all bonded and had a fab time. There was an incident at the end of the night, around 3am when most people were in bed, a local who gate crashed kicked off on the bar man and was ‘lookin for trouble’ and when it kicked off our guys, including my dad – Bobby the head butter, where on hand to sort it out, hence Garry, with his bleeding knuckles is now the Browser’s answer to Rocky Balboa and I have a bruised and swollen foot. Hehe! Well it’s not the same if there isn’t a fight at the end of the night. I’m just glad our guys and Dave and Dawn where there to sort it out, so proud of you all. Hehe!

Saturday night, although had its fair set of Drama’s too with EddieP’s Car (explain further down) and with the sound man buggering off (one of the audience filled in - what a trouper), turned out to be one of the best nights I’ve ever had. All the guys pulled together and sang their hearts out. They all looked and sounded amazing and the audience loved it. The Memphis Bells who where stunning did a great job of getting the crowd up to dance and I’ve never seen so many women shakin their booties to Viva Las Vegas on one stage before! Well done guys! I would pay to see each and every one of the 9 fab ETAs who gave up their weekend to be with us and to give their time to play for free for the RNLI. Dave and Dawn will let us know how much was raised once the money has been counted.

I can honestly say I really enjoyed being in everyone’s company: Pete and Sue, who we first met and sat with back in Jan in Blackpool are lovely and always make me laugh are just a joy to be around, Our Val and her lovely husband Mike, its hard to believe we had never met before, we are defo gonna have to come down to Manchester in the new year to see you guys, a wonderful down to earth couple, Debbie and Mike who are not just a gorgeous looking couple with gorgeous accents but also have hearts of gold and are so exciting to be around, its their fault my voice has gone, along with Dawn and Julia (the Memphis bells) and their guys, had us all singing at the tops of our voices on the bus home at 1.30am Sunday morning, Garry John, his lovely wife, his dad John and mum Carol along with their two beautiful children were just so charming, fun and caring family to be around, plus with Rocky as your friend you cant go wrong can you. Hehe! Craig and his crew, who I didn’t recognize when we first came in, where fab and knew how to party, had a great laugh with them, Andy (Spirit of Elvis) and his lovely family where just top class, and Andy had me in stitches, especially with his bottle of Lambrini, a great guy, I remember his dad chasing me and my mum with a big crab, so funny, hehe, Micky Vegas and his partner were such a nice couple such a shame they couldn’t get to the Friday night, Rich Sutherland and his lovely partner, Rich your sense of humor is tops, and you have a diamond in your partner, I don’t even think Paul would rub my feet. Hehe! Dev, what a character, lovely to meet you hun, thank you for travelling all that way, EddieP such a lovely guy who had also travelled a hell of a long way to be with us. He sadly had his car broken into out side of the club and all his gear nicked but he still done both of his sets and no one would have known what had just happened to him because his set was fantastic. All of the guys have said they would like to put on another show to raise money to help towards replacing the gear EddieP had stolen and I’m sure once the guys from the other boards hear about this too they will want to be involved. I will put another thread up for that.

If there is anyone we have missed out, I’m sorry guys and please let me know, am still on a high and possibly still hung over. But it was one of the most memorable weekends I’ve ever had and through all the drama people have asked when we are having the next one and do you know what, it can’t come quick enough. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who came and to all the well wishes. Love you all loads xxx
Back to top Go down
Dizzyblonde
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Dizzyblonde

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:07 pm

Can honestly say we had a blast !!!

Felt like I had know everyone for years and it was lovely to see everyone helping each other behind the scenes it was a real team effort.

We had a great party on the Friday night and Dawn and Dave were fantastic hosts - how they do it I'll never know but nothing was too much trouble and boy do they know how to party. Congratulation to them also on the birth of their grandson who made an early arrival on the Friday !!! Congrats

Lorna and Paul felt like old friends although it was the first time we had met them ! little Ebony took to me so I was dead chuffed as they are coming up to ours on the 6th for a show! Lornas family were great and how young is your mam Lorna, fabulous lookin girl, your dad is quite handy with his head as well !!! Mind Lorna you didnt tell me Paul was such a DIVA lips - you wouldnt believe it in the dressin room - the tears and the tantrums we had gettin his make up just right!!!
Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Pb220111

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Pb220110

Val and her new husband Mike were fab - felt like I had know them for years we had a real laugh and her friend Bridget stayed in our hotel on the Sat night. They certainly know how to party !!!

All the guys were lovely - we met Pete and his lovely wife Sue, what a laugh we had comparin stories, Garry is the real hero of the weekend and what a lovely guy, his wife and lovely twins were great fun too. His dad John was also a great help on the Sat night and always had a smile on his face, what a real nice guy. We met Micky, Craig and Dev too who were all lovely guys with a great sense of humour. We also met Eddie for the first time, what a great guy - even though he had all his gear nicked that day he still went on and done two brilliant sets, a real professional!

Think its gonna take us at least a week to recover from this one but this is one weekend we will never forget !!! Look forward to meeting you all again guys and from our lot in Newcastle thanks for making it a fabulous weekend Thanks
Debsx

Last edited by Dizzyblonde on Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next