WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!

Go down 
+16
Lorna
Garry John
spirit of elvis
MichaelAMemphis
val w (Kinky Boots)
TCBinaflash
John Devil
Dizzyblonde
memphisking@elvis1988.plu
Dean-Mack
Rockin T
Sean
rock n roll rebel
Alison
charmainejensenvoisine
pauldb38
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:19 pm

such a fantastic week-end really great people,good food good company and fine wine what more could a simple lad from the black country wish for it was an honour to be rubbing shoulders with really top notch E.T.A'S i am in orr of you all. if i could get to half the standard that you attain i would be more than happy. if i can have my name put on the list for the next one please, i will do my best to be there.god bless you all
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:01 pm

petemoore wrote:
such a fantastic week-end really great people,good food good company and fine wine what more could a simple lad from the black country wish for it was an honour to be rubbing shoulders with really top notch E.T.A'S i am in orr of you all. if i could get to half the standard that you attain i would be more than happy. if i can have my name put on the list for the next one please, i will do my best to be there.god bless you all

Pete dont put yourself down! I was talkin to Debbie on the Fri night and we were wonderin who was singing coz it was fab and it was you! You were good in Jan but I tell ya what your voice hasnt half come on. You sang some really rare Elvis songs on Saturday night and you still managed to keep the audience interested, for me that says a hell of a lot. If you are not booked you wont have a choice your cumin! It wouldnt be the same without you and Sue xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:29 am

Meaty my friend you are a top ETA and I always love hearing you sing buddy.... We all critisise ourselves we have to to become better but listen to others mate... they are honest opinions and you are a true professional and a credit to Elvis as an ambassador for his music...... TCB buddy

Micky Vegas
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:18 am

petemoore wrote:

There is no way you should be putting anybody on any pedestals , you stand up there and you are counted , for me you are one of the most underated ETA'S out there , your voice is superb , so warm and mellow , and above all this you and Sue are beautiful people , never ever think your not worth your place on any stage , there are artists out there with bigger ego's than you who don't have half the voice , your a credit to Elvis's name , a credit to the forum's , and i am proud to call you my friend , in my eye's you will always be my Dad Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.eddiepmemoriesshow.com
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:17 am

Aaaaaaaawww, it seems like you all had a GREAT time!! cheers
Love the slideshow you made, Lorna, i realy enjoy watching them!
Next time, Johnny and i have to be there!!!!! Thumbs
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
L.A.RAY
Graceland Gates are in Sight
Graceland Gates are in Sight

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:03 pm

Hi All,
Just wanted to say that me and my wife yvonne had a great time at the weekend, it was great to meet
so many nice people. First a big thank you to Paul and Lorna and Dave and Dawn for organising such a
fantastic weekend, it was great, also everyone else there for being so friendly and making us feel part
of the family. Would like to thank Pete & Sue for their company on the Fri night you were a really nice
couple to sit and talk to, also Val & Mike who we sat with at breakfast, also all the Great ETA's and their
family's who I met over the weekend you all put on a great show on the Sat night. Was sad to hear about
Eddies problem on Sat but Eddie if you need my PA system anytime the offer is still on just give me a call.
I really enjoyed doing the show on the Fri night and was over the moon when so many people said they had
enjoyed it, it's allways a bit daunting when there's so many other great ETA's in the same room. Also i would
like to say thanks to Paul for asking me to compare the show on the Sat night I had never done anything like
that before and was bit worried I'd c*ck it up but it went really well, I had lost my voice nearly the next day but
it was worth it just to be a part of a great evening's entertainment. Oh and by the way I really enjoyed the
Memphis Belles up and dancing on the Fri night with me that was great, Ladies you are the tops
Hope to meet you all again soon
Regards L .A. RAY ( Larry )
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:45 pm

Hi everyone.
If this has worked you should be able to click on the links for the 2 video's i took with the camera. Quality's not great though.

Mike.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sPasoGFkBGc

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YQYKsgtdN_M

ps Pete Moore i thought your voice was outstanding.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:23 pm

Hi L.A.Ray, Was so nice to see you again, is always a pleasure bumping into you at Blackpool but was nice to get to know you better in a more personal setting.
You really impressed a lot of people on Friday night, as you say it must have been nerve wracking with so many ETAs in the room but you were fab and everyone enjoyed your show and got us all in the mood to party. Talking of partying, the Memphis Bells know how to party! After last weekend Im defo a Memphis Bell wanna be! lol!
I didnt know you have never compared before, you were great, I would never have guessed. You worked so hard running round everywhere, you are a true diamond.

Val I saw the vids cheers cheers cheers How cool are they! So glad you and Mike took the piccys and footage, I was crap didnt take hardly any! Forgot my camera and couldnt work my new camera phone properly Neutral So lovely to see them all on stage and the Viva Las Vegas one, that will stay in my mind forever! I love you Loved the woman at the end, think she wanted to take Mike home Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dizzyblonde
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Dizzyblonde

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:02 pm

Hi L.A.Ray
Cant believe you have never done this before ! What a guy !

You were fantastic on the Friday night with your singing and you should be on the stage at the European Championship in Jan comparing ! you were fantastic ! well done clap2

Debs lol!
p.s. me and the other Belles will dance with you anytime Dancing
Back to top Go down
http://www.ukelvis.co.uk
Dizzyblonde
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Dizzyblonde

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:08 pm

Hi Lorney
What do you mean Wannabe ???? you dont think you are coming up to our show on the 6th to sit on your a-s do you ? the more belles the better we have spare dresses.Group Wave

Debsxx
p.s. do you think Paul would be interested now he has his new found interest in make up? we can always stick a hair piece on him - the hairy chest might have to go though Ahhhh
Back to top Go down
http://www.ukelvis.co.uk
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:17 pm

Mike stop hijacking my name, register yourself. If you want to be me, I can borrow you my pink dress. affraid
Back to top Go down
memphisking@elvis1988.plu
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:26 pm

Pete like i said on saturday i love the tone of your voice we all put ourselves down but you should be proud of yourself like your wife said to me go and hit that fence in your garden
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-memphisking.co.uk
rock n roll rebel
Knocking On Gracelands Door
Knocking On Gracelands Door
rock n roll rebel

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: dvds from the show   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:01 pm

The man doing the dvds has asked us to collect the remaining £25 off you guys.
we didnt know he hadnt collected it untill sunday. 4 of you have paid. can the other 5 pm me and i will give you a paypal name to pay it in. The guys that have paid have to wait untill it is all paid to get their dvds.

Pete apart from paul and andy, we hadnt seen or heard any of you before, as soon as i saw your picture you had a resemblance to another eta that i knew. hearing you on your website we thought you sounded really good.
to hear you live on friday and saturday, you were one of the best
Back to top Go down
dev jenson
Rocking in Lauderdale
Rocking in Lauderdale
dev jenson

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: photographs   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:00 pm

Hi guys, i cant find them i must be doing something wrong. so if you give lorna my email address please would you ask her to send them to me if thats ok , thanks for your help keep "ROCKIN" All the very best to you all.
from your mate devon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/devoninblue
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:45 pm

Hi Dev, you should be able to see them now. Was it the vids you were on about? Lol!

Back to top Go down
dev jenson
Rocking in Lauderdale
Rocking in Lauderdale
dev jenson

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:11 am

Hi lorna this is great but i was wondering if there were any pics from the night.xx
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:47 am

Hi Dev, Here are the piccys below. If you click on them it makes them bigger. Val and Mike took all of these. Thank God they did! I couldnt work my camera phone coz its new. We wouldnt have had any! Haha!

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_alltheguys2 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_alltheguys4 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_alltheguys5

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_alltheguys6 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_CraigMemphisKing Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_deniselornaandval

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_Dev Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_Dev2 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_ebbsatparty221008

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_EddieP Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_EddieP2 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_EddieP3

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_EddieP4 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_EddieP5 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_GarryJohn

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_GarryJohn2 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_GarryJohnValDev Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_GarryJohnValDev3

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_MemphisBells Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_MickyVegas Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_MickyVegas2

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_MikeMemphis1 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_MikeMemphis2 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_MikeMemphis3

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_MikeMemphis4 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_MikeMemphis5 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_MikeMemphis6

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_MMandMBonStage1 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_MMandMBonStage10 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_MMandMBonStage11

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_MMandMBonStage12 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_MMandMBonStage13 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_MMandMBonStage14

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_MMandMBonStage2 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_MMandMBonStage4 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_MMandMBonStage5

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_MMandMBonStage7 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_MMandMBonStage8 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_onstage

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_Paul1 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_Paul2 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_Paul3

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_Paul4 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_Paul5 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_Paul6

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_Paul7 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_PeteMoore Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_PeteMoore2

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_PeteMoore3 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_PeteMoore4 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_PeteMoore5

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_PeteMoore6 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_presentation1 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_presentation2

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_presentation3 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_RichSutherland Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_RichSutherland2

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_RichSutherland3 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_RichSutherland4 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_val1

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_Val2 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_Val3 Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_ValandDebbie

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Th_ValandMikeMemphis
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:11 pm

[img]https://elvisisinthebrowser.forumotion.com/Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 N1201810[/img]

I just want to thank Garry and John for this photo i love it and that says something cause i hate photo's of myself ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:14 pm

pauldb38 wrote:
[img]https://elvisisinthebrowser.forumotion.com/Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 N1201810[/img]

I just want to thank Garry and John for this photo i love it and that says something cause i hate photo's of myself ...

Well you do look gorgeous I love you but I am going to take credit of that along with Debs. I told you that you should wear that suit and Debs done your make up which is just fab.
She is defo gonna have to give me a master class as it is 2nd to none. I end up makin you look like a tranny! affraid lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:21 pm

who is it ? Shocked Cheesey Smile Goggles
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:22 pm

petemoore wrote:
who is it ? Shocked Cheesey Smile Goggles

A younger version of you lol! lol! lol! Ok allot younger lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:30 pm

oh yes i can see the likness Haha! Haha! Wiggle Wiggle smiley smiley
Back to top Go down
dev jenson
Rocking in Lauderdale
Rocking in Lauderdale
dev jenson

PostSubject: message to Mr Gary John   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:09 pm

hi brother wow lol what an honour , and your very very right, there is to much clicks and groups at these events, And i felt it to it was more like a long lost family get together,
As for you little queens PIPER AND SYDNEY, I was so touched by their trust and friendliness they had shown to myself and sharon .They are adorable little things.And also your family are one of a kind much loved by everyone.not just me.
give everyone a big shout .and say hi from shropshires elvis. devon jenson.
and last but not least,
PIPER AND SYDNEY ,
LOTS HUGS AND BUBBLES FROM YOUR NEW MATE
DEVON rendeer MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES.
XXXXXXX flying elvis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!   Browser Xmas Party!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Browser Xmas Party!!!!!!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5