WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Import CD Label SURPRISE RECORDS.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

New Import CD Label SURPRISE RECORDS. Empty
PostSubject: New Import CD Label SURPRISE RECORDS.   New Import CD Label SURPRISE RECORDS. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:32 pm

Coming late August or early September. Surprise Records proudly presents ... … a new CD full with great Elvis songs taken directly from the Joan Deary Tapes!

24 great Elvis tracks with a total playing time over 77 minutes - in stunning never-before heard sound quality.

The late Joan Deary (Elvis' RCA record producer) worked on these tracks for a possible future release on the "Greatest Hits" series, but after Volume 1 was released back then in 1981 (?) a Volume 2 never followed. So these professionally remixed tapes were put into the archives.

For years a CD-R was circulating with these great tracks, but now for the first time they will be made available on a professional silver pressed disc!

This CD comes along with a beautiful full color booklet containing all necessary information about every track along with great pictures of Elvis. Also the lyrics to each song will be included - exactly transcribed word for word as Elvis did sing them!

Tracklist:

01. Hey Jude 02. Help Me Make It Through The Night 03. Fools Rush In (Where Angels Fear To Trade) 04. I’ll Take You Home Again, Kathleen 05. When I’m Over You 06. Always On My Mind 07. It Ain’t No Big Thing (But It’s Growing) 08. I’m Leavin’ 09. Where Do I Go From Here 10. Until It’s Time For You To Go 11. If I Were You 12. Got My Mojo Working / Keep Your Hands Off Of It 13. Fool 14. This Is Our Dance 15. Cindy, Cindy 16. Separate Ways 17. (That’s What You Get) For Lovin’ Me 18. Life 19. Love Letters 20. I’ll Never Know 21. We Can Make The Morning 22. Early Morning Rain 23. Sylvia 24. The Sound Of Your Cry

Surprise Records will also include a special bonus feature … Look out for this great release that will be the first in a series of great future releases …

2008/07/30 E-Mail / www.epgold.com
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1