WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Madison label Import CD release.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

Number of posts : 2251
Registration date : 2007-07-28

New Madison label Import CD release. Empty
PostSubject: New Madison label Import CD release.   New Madison label Import CD release. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:50 am

New Madison label Import CD release. Cd_redhotinrichmond

The next Madison label release will be Red-Hot In Richmond - Standing Room Only Tapes, Vol. 2.

This fiery performance, captured in Richmond, Virginia by a battery of MGM documentary cameras on Monday, April 10, 1972, has been issued once before -- but this time it's far more complete, and in GREAT SOUND QUALITY. For the very first time, hear the show mixed down from MGM's multi-track tapes into superb STEREO!
Snippets of this evening made the final cut of MGM's "Elvis On Tour," although with hindsight, it seems this was a major mistake. Ripping tracks like "Proud Mary," "It's Over," "Hound Dog," "For The Good Times" "Polk Salad Annie" and "An American Trilogy" were top shelf. And Elvis was in very, very good humour the entire night -- oh, yes, you're in for a real treat.

Track listing :
01. Introduction: Also Sprach Zarathustra 1:17 ; 02. C.C. Rider 2:59 ; 03. Proud Mary 2:43 ; 04. Never Been To Spain 3:36 ; 05. You Gave Me A Mountain 3:13 ; 06. Until It's Time For You To Go 2:31 ; 07. Polk Salad Annie 3:14 ; 08. Love Me 1:37 ; 09. All Shook Up 0:58 ; 10. Teddy Bear / Don't Be Cruel 1:49 ; 11. Heartbreak Hotel 2:04 ; 12. Hound Dog 1:21 ; 13. Bridge Over Troubled Water 4:11 ; 14. Love Me Tender 1:43 ; 15. It's Over 2:15 ; 16. Suspicious Minds 4:52 ; 17. Introduction of Vocalists, Musicians, Orchestra 1:50 ; 18. For The Good Times 3:07 ; 19. I Can't Stop Loving You 2:21 ; 20. An American Trilogy 4:15 ; 21. Lawdy Miss Clawdy (incomplete)* 2:40 ; 22. Funny How Time Slips Away 2:49 ; 23. Can't Help Falling In Love / Closing Vamp 2:02
* Unfortunately, the kickoff to "Lawdy Miss Clawdy" is missing.
Back to top Go down

New Madison label Import CD release.
Page 1 of 1