WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I got mail today New Official Elvis watch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2007-07-28

I got mail today  New Official Elvis watch Empty
PostSubject: I got mail today New Official Elvis watch   I got mail today  New Official Elvis watch Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:49 pm

Dear Mark,

As a fan of Elvis, I feel the luckiest person alive with my work; I wish to share with you some items which could be mutually beneficial to you and your fan club.

I would like to introduce my company namely Bellagio Time. We manufacture and design watches under our own labels, please see www.houseoftime.com

2008 is an exciting year for our company as we have been awarded the ‘official EPE watch & clock license’ to develop a range of Elvis Presley watches and Clocks.

We have created a magnificent collection of Elvis watches which are due to launch October 2008 and Graceland themselves have admitted they have never seen anything quite like what we are currently producing! We are currently developing the following subjects covering Elvis’s life/career.

(In brief):

68 come back watch – based on Elvis’s leather jump suit (ladies)

Celebratory gent’s watches and clocks also available

Aloha – based on Elvis’s Aloha Jumpsuit (ladies)

TCB – Gents watch based on the one which Elvis gave to his best man Marty Lacker. Bellagio Time owns the original watch which Elvis gave to Marty.

We have also designed an ‘EP’ ID bracelet watch, plus TBC watch Dog Tags.

Jail House Rock – this watch has a film strip look to it with a series of clips from ‘Jail House rock’ on the dial and the strap; when a pusher is pressed the watch plays 40 seconds of EP singing ‘Jail House Rock’ – “its amazing!”

Picture watches

We are developing watches which can have multiple images of Elvis either by miniature dials or digitally. This can encounter a fantastic collection of official Elvis images which can be with you everyday!

AS WORN BY ELVIS

We can obtain official worn or used items of Elvis Presley with authorised certification on all items.

We have developed a Showcase watch which will actually house a piece of Elvis’s worn clothing or a Snip of hair (for example)

Elvis’s worn watches

We have spent many years researching into watches which Elvis wore over the years, so we have based few of our designs on this in order to authenticate the look. Our speciality is quality; with our branded watches (www.houseoftime.com) we have supplied many of today’s icons including Elton John & Tom Jones .

PLEASE NOTE: all watches and clock bear the official signature of Elvis Presley ™

I am not looking at going out to a mass market, each product we produce will be limited either by number, or production end date. I would like the opportunity to be able to work with you in order for you to sell our official Elvis collection’s to your members. We can work options where we can offer you a wholesale price or we can place you a commission for each watch sold. In the event you are looking at an official ‘ELVIS’ product to give to your members, then we can accommodate at most budget’s.

We have a charitable arm of our business; please see http://www.bellagio-time.com/homepage-charity-2007.html we are proud to say that we have enabled various children’s charities to raise in excess of £350,000, since November 2005. We have noted that your club has a charitable arm, we can also work with you on this basis in order to enable you to raise funds with our product and other items we can bring to the table.

Whether you wish to make money for your club or your selected charities, I feel that we are ‘lucky’ to have the ‘Official Elvis’ license in order to enable the real fans to help make a difference.

In the event you require seeing any images or you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

With regards

Mike Cohen

Bellagio Time

+44 (0) 870 – 747 9750 (direct office line)
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisforeveryone.co.uk
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

I got mail today  New Official Elvis watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got mail today New Official Elvis watch   I got mail today  New Official Elvis watch Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:25 am

Wow this sounds really interesting Mark. You will have to let us know when the finished products are on sale. Im obsessed by watches and my Paulie boy could do with another one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com

I got mail today New Official Elvis watch
Page 1 of 1