WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official Elvis is in the Browser Count Down

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Official Elvis is in the Browser Count Down Empty
PostSubject: Official Elvis is in the Browser Count Down   Official Elvis is in the Browser Count Down Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:13 am

Right guys, here is the official count down to Elvis is in the Browser Christmas Showcase:

Official Elvis is in the Browser Count Down Event

As you can see its not long to go now until our annual Elvis is in the Browser Christmas Showcase! Not only do we have 9 sensational ETAs, we also have a fantastic Elvis Stall which has been highly recommended to us called Memories which will be selling memorabilia at high quality, low prices! (who are also going to kindly donate to the RNLI charity) and on top of that we are raffling off some great prizes too so remember to buy those raffle tickets!

This should be a huge event as Dave and Dawn have been busy publicizing it all over Blackpool, whilst myself, Paul and all the other ETAs have been advertising it where ever we can all over the net! I for one cant wait to see this fabulous showcase all put on for charity, the love of Elvis and for friends old and new to meet, get to know each other and have a blast Hyper Drinker Elvis

Those just attending the Saturday 22nd November Showcase at The Central Club please make sure your name is on the guest list to secure your ticket to avoid disappointment - no deposit necessary - pay on the door when you get there.
As the admission charge is a donation to the RNLI there is no minimum or maximum charge, just what ever you want to give really.

Those who are attending the Christmas Party on the Friday 21st November at the hotel but who are not staying at the hotel please also make sure your name is on the guest list as there is a limited capacity due to Health and Safety regulations.
This is going to be one hell of a night so if your not already booked get yourself on the list as we are going to certainly make Blackpool Rock! Cheers Mmmm cheers Elvis Party Time
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Official Elvis is in the Browser Count Down   Official Elvis is in the Browser Count Down Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:50 pm

Lorna, what time do we have to be at the hotel on Friday for the party as if it is early I need to book some time off work and it takes me hours to put my slap on. Pulling Hair
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Official Elvis is in the Browser Count Down   Official Elvis is in the Browser Count Down Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:00 pm

Hehe! Im like that Val, I dont think Paul would recognise me without me make up on. He would prob get the fright of his life affraid
If it was anything like last time we just started drinking when we got there (round 2ish - in the afternoon hehe) but its quiet laid back hun, just when you get there, Ill prob be going up to get changed into my party clothes about 7-8ish then it will be serious drinking time for me cheers I dont know what time Dawn and Dave are starting the karaoke but there is always Elvis on so we cant go wrong I love you
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Official Elvis is in the Browser Count Down   Official Elvis is in the Browser Count Down Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:36 pm

[b]Lorna wrote:- "This is gonna be one hell of a night so if your not already booked. get yourself on the list as we are going to certainly make Blackpool Rock" Cheers Mmmm Elvis Party Time

"HELL YEAH" Cheers Mmmm drunken Party Time drunken Party Time drunken Party Time drunken Tree (xmas) drunken Party Time drunken Party Time drunken Party Time drunken Cheers Mmmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Official Elvis is in the Browser Count Down   Official Elvis is in the Browser Count Down Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:31 pm

I am sooooooooooo sure you will all have a FANTASTIC time!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Official Elvis is in the Browser Count Down   Official Elvis is in the Browser Count Down Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:48 pm

I am soooooooo excited Garry its gonna be great! 29 days and counting! Cheers Mmmm

Next time hun you will defo have to be there, we will get ourselves orgainised earlier so you can keep your diary free for that time as it wont be the same withiout you dear Essie I love you
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Official Elvis is in the Browser Count Down   Official Elvis is in the Browser Count Down Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:49 pm

Aaaawww, that sure would be nice dear Lorna!!!
It will be such a blessing to meet all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you
But for now, it will be fantastic, i just know it, so yaw all enjoy!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Official Elvis is in the Browser Count Down   Official Elvis is in the Browser Count Down Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:07 pm

OMG Guys just 19 days to go! Hyper Cheer yey Group Wave clap2 Yeah text
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Elvis is in the Browser Count Down   Official Elvis is in the Browser Count Down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Elvis is in the Browser Count Down
Page 1 of 1