WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official Elvis presly fan Club UK Bristol Competition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Official Elvis presly fan Club UK Bristol Competition Empty
PostSubject: Official Elvis presly fan Club UK Bristol Competition   Official Elvis presly fan Club UK Bristol Competition Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:46 pm

Just to let you all know that at the contest held in Shireways Community Centre in Yate near Bristol on Saturday, the winner was Mike Nova, 2nd was Ben Portsmouth and 3rd was Craig Jefferson. These guys will go through to the grand final on 10th January in Stoke on Trent. The overall winner will be playing at Gracelands at Elvis's 75th Birthday in 2010. Well done to all who entered including yours truely who after cocking up my start came 6th. I also supplied the Sound system for the day and each ETA was video'd by a professional production company. Can't wait to get mine. Darren H did 3 showcases and was superb, avery nice guy, thay all were.

Micky Vegas
Back to top Go down
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Official Elvis presly fan Club UK Bristol Competition   Official Elvis presly fan Club UK Bristol Competition Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:52 pm

Well Done Mike all the best and good luck for the final and well done to you Micky maybe next time eh :-) what will interest me is to see if an ETA wins the final or someone from Joe Public
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisforeveryone.co.uk
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Official Elvis presly fan Club UK Bristol Competition   Official Elvis presly fan Club UK Bristol Competition Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:41 pm

Official Elvis presly fan Club UK Bristol Competition Congratulations-1

Congrats to all who took part and to Mike for winning over all. It sounds like you had a great time. We will have our fingers and toes crossed for them all for Jan. What an experience that would be to play at Elvis's birthday party at Graceland! Cheers Mmmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Elvis presly fan Club UK Bristol Competition   Official Elvis presly fan Club UK Bristol Competition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Elvis presly fan Club UK Bristol Competition
Page 1 of 1