WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010

Go down 
+3
pauldb38
charmainejensenvoisine
John Devil
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010 Empty
PostSubject: ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:03 pm

O.K. GUY'S AN GALS WE THE MODERATORS OF THIS BROWSER HAVE BEEN IN TALKS AMONGST OURSELVES FOR A FEW WEEKS, WITH THE POSSABILITY OF ORANISING A TRIP TO MEMPHIS, & WHEN BETTER TO GO THAN ELVIS WEEK IN AUGUST..!! SO THIS YEAR BEING A BIT SHORT NOTICE WE HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE 2010 THE YEAR TO GO..WE HAVE SOME VERY EXCITING IDEAS ON THE BURNER SO TO SPEAK (ESPESIALLY CONCERNING ALL YOU E.T.A'S) & A STRONG INTREST AMONGST US MODS SO THIS TRIP WILL BE HAPPENING SO ANYONE INTRESTED IN JOINING US IN MEMPHIS PLEASE POST YOUR INTREST BELOW & LOOK OUT FOR ALL UPDATES Thumbs Thumbs Thumbs

Last edited by Garry John on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
John Devil
John Devil

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:15 pm

Yeah were interested, Bring it on !!!!
To go to the place of our Dreams and with the Family we have on here
What more could you ask for Lets have the details

John & Carole xx Hyper Hyper Hyper
Back to top Go down
spirit of elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
spirit of elvis

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:10 am

imm innnnnn yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeee bounce bounce bounce Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Number of posts : 2539

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:49 am

This is not a guarantee...
but if I can save enough money.. I might take a train from Toronto to Indiana, Indianapolis to meet a girlfriend of 12 years that she and I have
been chatting on the net for and we will drive down to Memphis TN EW2010
hopefully...

If this is a go, I will leave my Cell Phone with one of the moderators and/or
hotel that I am staying at so that I can get in touch with and details can be left with me as to where some of you might be, and then maybe me and
Connie and I can arrange to meet up with you's. Will let you all know closer to the date if 2010 is for sure for me.

Huugs Charmaine xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:49 pm

hope you can make it charmaine it will be great to meet you at long last
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:57 pm

We're in, we will drink the place dry drunken . Honestly I will behave.
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:24 pm

We is in of course cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:53 pm

good to see all the usual suspects are up for coming Drinker Drinker Drinker drunken drunken drunken lol! lol! but not sure if they sell lambrini in the states ANDY lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:11 pm

We can always have Elvis wine instead.
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:15 pm

val w (Kinky Boots) wrote:
We can always have Elvis wine instead.
DONT ENCOURAGE HIM HE'S BAD ENOUGH AS IT IS Whistle Whistle Whistle
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:30 pm

Andy you can always sneak some in your luggage lol!
Back to top Go down
dave dynamite
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
dave dynamite

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:16 pm

i will start saving now maybe take on another paper round or something.
they may have to fly booze in from outa state for paul and gaz, so the rest of us can have some lol!
dave dynamite king
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/davedynamite1
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:26 pm

dave dynamite wrote:
they may have to fly booze in from outa state for paul and gaz, so the rest of us can have some lol!
dave dynamite king
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! pot, kettle, black scratch scratch scratch Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile your not far behind yourself mr dynamite Haha! Haha! Haha! Haha! if i remember you joined the A.A. (alkies areus) the week after us Whistle Whistle Whistle Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling
Back to top Go down
dave dynamite
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
dave dynamite

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:33 pm

you did,nt join you were the founder members ,and then tricked me telling me it was an elvis get together.
dave dynamite king
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/davedynamite1
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:40 pm

dave dynamite wrote:
dave dynamite king
so does this mean your joining us on our jolly boys'n'girls trip to heaven a.k.a. memphis Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:56 pm

JUST AS POINT FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN THIS TRIP,DUE TO THE CURRENT ECONOMY & THE FACT THAT IF YOURE LIKE ME (FIND IT HARD TO SAVE UP PENNIES AS IM ALWAYS ON EBAY BUYING ELVIS STUFF Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile )WE ARE CONSIDERING STARTING SOME SORT OF A SAVINGS CLUB ON PAYPAL OR A CHEQUEING ACCOUNT SO AS YOU COULD PAY/SAVE ON A WEEKLY/MONTHLY BASIS SO AGAIN IF THIS INTERESTS YOU PLEASE POST BELOW & IF THERES ENOUGH INTEREST WE CAN PURSUE THIS IDEA FURTHER....!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:39 pm

with me now being a man of the cloth only comunion wine passes my lips
Back to top Go down
spirit of elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
spirit of elvis

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:37 pm

Garry John wrote:
good to see all the usual suspects are up for coming Drinker Drinker Drinker drunken drunken drunken lol! lol! but not sure if they sell lambrini in the states ANDY lol! lol! lol!

they best had do or all hell will break loose!!!! and il end up gettin locked up for the week give me my lambrini i must have my lambrini grrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
spirit of elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
spirit of elvis

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:38 pm

Garry John wrote:
JUST AS POINT FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN THIS TRIP,DUE TO THE CURRENT ECONOMY & THE FACT THAT IF YOURE LIKE ME (FIND IT HARD TO SAVE UP PENNIES AS IM ALWAYS ON EBAY BUYING ELVIS STUFF Cheesey Smile Cheesey Smile )WE ARE CONSIDERING STARTING SOME SORT OF A SAVINGS CLUB ON PAYPAL OR A CHEQUEING ACCOUNT SO AS YOU COULD PAY/SAVE ON A WEEKLY/MONTHLY BASIS SO AGAIN IF THIS INTERESTS YOU PLEASE POST BELOW & IF THERES ENOUGH INTEREST WE CAN PURSUE THIS IDEA FURTHER....!!!

yes verry good idea josephine
Back to top Go down
John Devil
John Devil

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:09 pm

Garry John wrote:
Sounds good give us some details
Happy Day's Theatre of Dreams Manchester to the Dream Theatre Graceland
Lets get the Ball rolling the more we save the more we spend and the more Beer Tokens we can get He He Cheers Mmmm
Back to top Go down
John Devil
John Devil

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:19 pm

charmainejensenvoisine wrote:
This is not a guarantee...
but if I can save enough money.. I might take a train from Toronto to Indiana, Indianapolis to meet a girlfriend of 12 years that she and I have
been chatting on the net for and we will drive down to Memphis TN EW2010
hopefully...

If this is a go, I will leave my Cell Phone with one of the moderators and/or
hotel that I am staying at so that I can get in touch with and details can be left with me as to where some of you might be, and then maybe me and
Connie and I can arrange to meet up with you's. Will let you all know closer to the date if 2010 is for sure for me.

Hi Charmaine that would be great if you could and we could meet up with you hope this comes off and we can all get together
Regards John xx

Huugs Charmaine xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010   ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ELVIS IS IN THE BROWSER IS GOING TO ELVIS WEEK 2010
Page 1 of 1