WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Worlds Greatest Elvis Show Bolton

Go down 
+4
Mike Shelby
pauldb38
Joppo85
PaulShookUp
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

The Worlds Greatest Elvis Show Bolton - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worlds Greatest Elvis Show Bolton   The Worlds Greatest Elvis Show Bolton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:57 pm

WHAHAHA He DJ Fontana looks like he is realy scared of you!!! lol!
But now i know why, you probebly askt him in a pooshy way, dint you??!! afro
Did you leave with, or without shirt??
Well, maybe you should be glad you dint wear youre Elvis-briefs!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds Greatest Elvis Show Bolton   The Worlds Greatest Elvis Show Bolton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:01 pm

lol! lol! lol! Essie i left with my shirt in tact you be pleased to hear and i think your right DJ looks scared to death of me lol! lol! lol! there was always two people that worked and was friends with Elvis that i always wanted to meet James Burton and DJ Fontana my Dream has been now been fulfilled
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisforeveryone.co.uk
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds Greatest Elvis Show Bolton   The Worlds Greatest Elvis Show Bolton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:14 pm

Aaaawww, that is so very, very nice!!!! Very Happy
Maybe he was thinking, what kinda weard guy you are, to ask that kind of quistion... hahaha lol!
Do's Paul make you so insecure, that the one time in youre live, you get to meet DJ Fontana, you ask him that kinda quistion???? What a Face hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds Greatest Elvis Show Bolton   The Worlds Greatest Elvis Show Bolton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:40 pm

Hi Lorna

I was sat behind you and have only just realised, it was a great night, but yes they should have had screens, apparently there was 10,000 capacity there according to Shawn himself on the Memphis TV interview he did on Tuesday. I hope the next Ultimate elvis carries the mantle Shawn has set, He still in my mind the King of ETA's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds Greatest Elvis Show Bolton   The Worlds Greatest Elvis Show Bolton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:46 pm

The other thing that pissed me off was the amount of people who got plastered and then stood in front of people who wanted to sit and watch, the bar was open too long, you don't get that in Theatre's, the bar only opens at intervals, ok have a few drinks and enjoy the show but don't get plastered and be obnoxios to people who want to watch the show. I nearly planted one guy who told me to F off when I told him to stand at back because he stood infron of me and my friend.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds Greatest Elvis Show Bolton   The Worlds Greatest Elvis Show Bolton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:31 am

I know I totally agree with you Mikey, that is really annoying! I love to have a dance but normally dont even dance when an act is on as I like to enjoy the performace, though as I couldnt see too well we stood at the back in the end and had a good old dance instead.
Shame we didnt know you were behind us either, would have been great to meet you. Yes the screens would have made it for me. I defo think next time they will have them. Its all trial and error I guess Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Number of posts : 2539
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds Greatest Elvis Show Bolton   The Worlds Greatest Elvis Show Bolton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:51 pm

TCBinaflash wrote:

Mark that was a lovely picture of Myrna and you with her..
Huuugs Charmaine Smile
Back to top Go down
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds Greatest Elvis Show Bolton   The Worlds Greatest Elvis Show Bolton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:55 pm

TCBinaflash wrote:

These other pics are great too.... loved the expressions on both Shawn and DJ's faces... Wink
Huuugs Charmaine
Back to top Go down
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds Greatest Elvis Show Bolton   The Worlds Greatest Elvis Show Bolton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:57 pm

TCBinaflash wrote:
Your welcome Essie as you can see the pic of me with D.J Fontana which by the way i am in complete ore of the man you can see my face locked up in the pic and i asked Dj the question do i look like Zoolander or John Travolta ????? he failed to answer lol about my shirt when i took my seat for the show there was a bunch of ladies behind me and this is true they tried to steal my shirt they would not leave it alone just wish i had my Elvis briefs on lol lol lol! plus the only one was missing is Steve dont know where he was at the guy was so busy just a shame no pic

So these ladies behind you that wanted your shirt of your back... sure you did not mind the momentary attention... affraid affraid
huuugs Charmaine
Back to top Go down
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds Greatest Elvis Show Bolton   The Worlds Greatest Elvis Show Bolton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:03 pm

MickyVegas wrote:
The other thing that pissed me off was the amount of people who got plastered and then stood in front of people who wanted to sit and watch, the bar was open too long, you don't get that in Theatre's, the bar only opens at intervals, ok have a few drinks and enjoy the show but don't get plastered and be obnoxios to people who want to watch the show. I nearly planted one guy who told me to F off when I told him to stand at back because he stood infron of me and my friend.

Hi Micky,
well I am happy to hear that you did not pow that guy one, that only goes to show that you are more of a MAN than that man EVER will be.... YOU GO MICKY!!

Kudos!!!

Huugs Charmaine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds Greatest Elvis Show Bolton   The Worlds Greatest Elvis Show Bolton - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Worlds Greatest Elvis Show Bolton
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2