WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CMT Made A Stop At Graceland.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

CMT Made A Stop At Graceland. Empty
PostSubject: CMT Made A Stop At Graceland.   CMT Made A Stop At Graceland. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:48 pm

CMT Made A Stop At Graceland. Cmt1cropped1jl4

Country Music Television made a stop at Graceland on Sunday in preparation for the kick off of Elvis: Viva Las Vegas which airs on the network starting Monday night followed by the sale of the TV special exclusively at Wal-Mart starting Tuesday, August 12th.

CMT Top 20 Countdown host Lance Smith visited the mansion with a production crew as the network taped portions of Lance’s hour long country music video show that will air starting Friday the 15th through Sunday the 17th. Lance taped introductions to videos currently topping the country charts in addition to a few Elvis classics covered by Country artists as they appear in Elvis: Viva Las Vegas.

The winner of the CMT.com Elvis: Viva Las Vegas Sweepstakes, Virginia Oisten from Byron Center, MI, was treated to a personal meet and greet with Lance Smith at Graceland during a break from the on location shoot for CMT Top 20 Countdown.

2008/08/11 EPE / www.epgold.com
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1