WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ELVIS MADE AN ADVERT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

Number of posts : 2545
Registration date : 2007-08-02

ELVIS MADE AN ADVERT Empty
PostSubject: ELVIS MADE AN ADVERT   ELVIS MADE AN ADVERT Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:42 am

November 6th 1954...Elvis made an advert for Doghnuts...Id love to see it if anyone can get hold of it king How cute...Elvis' first role I love you on tv. study Sophie. x
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS MADE AN ADVERT   ELVIS MADE AN ADVERT Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:34 am

Agghh!! Cant find it on youtube! Im not sure if Ive seen it at all thought tbh but I have heard of it before.
Will have another look lol x
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS MADE AN ADVERT   ELVIS MADE AN ADVERT Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:04 pm

this was not a t.v advert but a radio one, and there are no known copies of the advertisment.

Last edited by elvisfan on Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS MADE AN ADVERT   ELVIS MADE AN ADVERT Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:06 pm

OMG.....................I spelt Donuts wrong!!!!! Maybe its cos I havnt had them for about 10 years!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Number of posts : 2539
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS MADE AN ADVERT   ELVIS MADE AN ADVERT Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:09 am

Elvis made only one commercial in his life on November 6, 1954 for Southern Maid Donuts. This commercial was broadcasted during tje Louisiana Hayride. Elvis song the jingle: "You can get 'em piping hot after four PM, you can get 'em piping hot. Southern Maid Donuts hit the spot, you can get 'em piping hot after four PM." This commercial is never published. George Klein got a phonecall this week in his show on Sirius Radio. The caller claimed that he received the commercial thru an ex-employee from the productioncompany. He is willing to give the commercial for free to EPE, if they arrange a meeting with Lisa-Marie. Klein did not give any warranty, but it has no doubt that this story continues.

Source: Elvis Matters
Back to top Go down
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS MADE AN ADVERT   ELVIS MADE AN ADVERT Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:06 pm

I knew when Elvis made the commercial...I just wasnt sure if anyone could see it. Will have a look round you tube.

Sophie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS MADE AN ADVERT   ELVIS MADE AN ADVERT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ELVIS MADE AN ADVERT
Page 1 of 1