WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Joseph King?

Go down 
+2
Rockin T
pauldb38
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockin T
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rockin T

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Joseph King? Empty
PostSubject: Joseph King?   Joseph King? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:37 pm

Hi guys. There is an Elvis tribute close to me next month (Mansfield Town FC) and the chap appearing is Joseph King.
Just wondered if anybody knows who he is as I don`t recall seeing his name before.
Of course at my age the memory isn`t...errrmm...half past 6.........pasties!......try the yellow wire......is that all yours?......oohh nice.....errm where was I? Ah yes the memory................
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Joseph King? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph King?   Joseph King? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:42 pm

Now then ugly boy Joseph King is a good lad he does a really good tribute , go on go give him a bit of support.

Paul.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Rockin T
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rockin T

Joseph King? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph King?   Joseph King? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:49 pm

Looked him up sweetcheeks and he looks pretty darn good. Just wondered if anybody here knew who he was.
I was expecting maybe one of the younger members might know him but I had to get Uncle Elmer reply didn`t I??? Shocked

geek tongue
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Joseph King? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph King?   Joseph King? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:55 pm

Hey you old git your older than me and better looking lol , No he is very good he is a member on here and also he does the blackpool contest in january.

Tony i have missed ya where you been hiding ?

Paul.

Back to top Go down
Rockin T
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rockin T

Joseph King? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph King?   Joseph King? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:01 pm

pauldb38 wrote:
Hey you old git your older than me and better looking lol , No he is very good he is a member on here and also he does the blackpool contest in january.

Tony i have missed ya where you been hiding ?

Paul.

i`ve been under the bed mate.

man you need to lie a lot stiller!!! Suspect

had a few things on my plate mate so not been around a deal. Lost my Mum and some other stuff happened around the same time.
I`m pretty much getting myself back so I will be a thorn in your side for a bit now!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Joseph King? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph King?   Joseph King? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:06 pm

Oh no mate that's bad if you ever need to talk i'm always here or call me on 07989 606148 , i lost my mum just over 4 years ago worst time of my life mate but it helps having friends around when you need them , so day or night i here for ya. And i don't mind you been i thorn in my side i've had worse pain lol.

Paul.

Back to top Go down
Rockin T
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rockin T

Joseph King? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph King?   Joseph King? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:10 pm

pauldb38 wrote:
i don't mind you been i thorn in my side i've had worse pain lol.

Paul.

I know mate I`ve seen her!

geek lol!
Back to top Go down
Rockin T
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rockin T

Joseph King? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph King?   Joseph King? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:11 pm

pauldb38 wrote:
Oh no mate that's bad if you ever need to talk i'm always here or call me on 07989 606148 , i lost my mum just over 4 years ago worst time of my life mate but it helps having friends around when you need them , so day or night i here for ya. And i don't mind you been i thorn in my side i've had worse pain lol.

Paul.

Cheers mate I always knew you were a good bloke. despite everything! Wink
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Joseph King? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph King?   Joseph King? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:15 pm

Look mate i have said sorry for useing your name in that gay club , but at least i know why you walk funny affraid

Paul.

Back to top Go down
Rockin T
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rockin T

Joseph King? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph King?   Joseph King? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:18 pm

I told you that you would feel better when you came out of the closet.
You were so far back in there you had a holiday cottage in Narnia!!! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081

Joseph King? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph King?   Joseph King? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:17 am

Now you love birds back to the original question about Joseph King. Lol!
He is a very very good tribute. You can get a taste by just listening to our Tribute Radio and his website is tops. I saw him when he first tried out for Blackpool in 2004 and he has gone from strength to strength. I think he has moved away from the comps now but has been doing a successful stage show to do with Elvis.
If it was any closer we would be going for sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
Rockin T
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rockin T

Joseph King? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph King?   Joseph King? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:17 pm

Lorna wrote:
He is a very very good tribute. You can get a taste by just listening to our Tribute Radio and his website is tops. I saw him when he first tried out for Blackpool in 2004 and he has gone from strength to strength. I think he has moved away from the comps now but has been doing a successful stage show to do with Elvis.

I see. You`re not going now you know that I am!

I can take a hint. I`d be inconsolable if it wasn`t for mirrors I`ll tell ya!

geek
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Joseph King? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph King?   Joseph King? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:54 pm

Rockin T wrote:
Lorna wrote:

geek

lol! lol! lol! I just dont think I could take the flirting between you and Paul. Plus with your big heads I wouldnt be able to squeeze in next to you both. lol
Back to top Go down
Rockin T
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rockin T

Joseph King? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph King?   Joseph King? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:44 pm

Lorna wrote:
Rockin T wrote:
Lorna wrote:

geek

lol! lol! lol! I just dont think I could take the flirting between you and Paul. Plus with your big heads I wouldnt be able to squeeze in next to you both. lol

he can`t help it bless him he`s only human! Cool

The disguise is great though. You`d never guess! lol!
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Joseph King? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph King?   Joseph King? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:39 am

Joseph King is a very friendly guy Rockin T.
I think he was in a musical this year.
Realy, you will like him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Joseph King? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph King?   Joseph King? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:45 pm

PS Here is the link to Joseph Kings You Tube:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ElvisJosephKing
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
Joe
Through Graceland Gates
Through Graceland Gates
Joe

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Joseph King? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph King?   Joseph King? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:10 am

Well Rockin T I may see you there - it's a Charity Night I believe! Thanks guys for the nice review. Speaking of which I have just happened upon this from the show I did in Ireland. The show is closed while I work on a new project but we will be reopening in due course.
My Boy Elvis . . .
If you walked passed the Olympia Theatre last February 24th, you could have been rightly so thinking that Elvis Presley was in town, live on stage performing . . . The doors closed, we are introduced to My Boy Elvis.
While one can only excuse you for your misunderstanding, Elvis was in Dublin. George Twamley doing what the Colonel never did, bring Elvis to stage, live in Ireland. My Boy Elvis is a unique, qualitative narration post Elvis' life, a tell tale story of the infamous, unique, critical and often hated relationship between The King and self appointed Colonel.
Often speculated, did he make Elvis or did Elvis make him? Who knows? As a fan, its self opinionated. With so much historic content in the media, we can only conclude ourselves. However, My Boy Elvis prevents such researching. A credit to George Twamley of The Irish Elvis Presley Fan Club, his direction of the first on stage musical depicting Elvis' life, let alone this unique relationship, one can only commend George. My Boy Elvis is a wonderfully researched, well planned documentary of how Elvis found fame, apparently lost it, but re-gauged it, while experiencing the troublesome ups and downs of everyday life as both an entertainer and human being. Elvis' knowledge of his ability to entertain and super stain his creditability often encouraged, but discouraged at the hands of The Colonel. This narration being professionally documented through the experience of George and his acclaimed cast.
With the well known and highly experienced Liam Murphy, the show could not be but satisfying. Liam, a professional Elvis Tribute Artist, having won first prize in Elvis Idol, The World's Finest Elvis Impersonator, Liam lets us relive the fantastic greats as "Such A Night" in that wonderful Gold Lame Suit, to the fans "self gracious" Wonder Of You, in his military uniform. But the entertainment did not stop there. A further treat of Liam in the infamous Black Leather Comeback wardrobe, Elvis' return to musical acclaim. Liam, nothing but a credit to the legacy that was Elvis Presley, eyes down, listening, he was Elvis Presley.
While remembering the life of Elvis Presley, was Joseph King, Elvis' Spirit with The Colonel, intimately remembering the years as they lived them. Joseph, well lets just say, King, he is. I recall watching him on stage sitting in the American Eagle suit, it was as if it was a live view of the Aloha press conference of 1972 with Elvis seated, being filmed as the interviewer was talking. This Is Elvis! Joseph has credibly recreated Elvis' voice, physical actions and persona to every minute detail. This Is Elvis? No He Is Elvis! By far one of the most leading Elvis Tribute Artists I have ever experienced live. I experienced Elvis Presley that night, with two dramatic artists, and great people . . .
My Boy Elvis however, was the description of that relationship with Elvis meeting The Colonel in the afterlife with Elvis asking those questions we all consider, but will never know the answers to. Who better to play the character of The Colonel then Alan Curran, no stranger to theatrical performances, Alan having performed recently in the Tivoli Theatre in the much acclaimed Sopranos. An energetic entertainer and vocalist, as was all cast members. With professional dancers, recreations of Elvis affiliates, Elvis' life was well documented. His close relationship with mother, Gladys, played by Melanie Phillips, Vernon, played by Gerry Wade, highly acclaimed performers. With incites to Elvis' younger self, Craig Connolly, relationships with not just but the Colonel, we are treated to a documentation of Elvis' onstage performance with old blue eyes, Frank Sinatra, fantastic Mark Tolan, and Tricky Dickie, Gerry Wade, doubling Vernon Presley, my critical summary needs no further dictation.
Elvis Presley was not just an entertainer, he was a self critical being, something we all should be. The tour that never was, was, Elvis came to Ireland that night, and we can only thank George Twamley for allowing us the experience.

Back to top Go down
http://www.josephkingtributes.co.uk
Wayne Alonzo
Knocking On Gracelands Door
Knocking On Gracelands Door
Wayne Alonzo

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Joseph King? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph King?   Joseph King? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:26 pm

Sounds an interesting show. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvistribute.biz
Lorna
Lorna

Joseph King? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph King?   Joseph King? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:02 pm

What a brilliant write up. I bet it was a great role to play, well playing Elvis Presley, can it get any Better Very Happy
Im really intrigued and would love to come see the show when it re-opens, please keep us posted Joe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joseph King? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph King?   Joseph King? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joseph King?
Page 1 of 1