WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'STAR' new 4-disc boxset of TTWII.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

Number of posts : 2251
Registration date : 2007-07-28

'STAR' new 4-disc boxset of TTWII. Empty
PostSubject: 'STAR' new 4-disc boxset of TTWII.   'STAR' new 4-disc boxset of TTWII. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:11 pm

'STAR' new 4-disc boxset of TTWII. Ttwii_bothsides

The Star Entertainment label, is a 4 disc box-set including three DVDs and one CD. This set is called Both Sides Of The Show and is also focusing on That's The Way It Is.

The first DVD will include most of the footage from the July 1970 rehearsals from the MGM studios. The second DVD will feature the opening show from August 10, 1970 in Las Vegas. The third DVD will feature the That's The Way It Is soundtrack and as a special bonus the box-set will also include an alternate version of the original soundtrack album.

I should be getting my copy by the weekend.

Sean
Back to top Go down
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

Number of posts : 1416

PostSubject: Re: 'STAR' new 4-disc boxset of TTWII.   'STAR' new 4-disc boxset of TTWII. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:25 am

WOW what is the price for this Sean and also i have the 11 DVD set of this let me know please how this compares if it is a worth while buy considering i have the 11 DVDset

Last edited by TCBinaflash on Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisforeveryone.co.uk
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

PostSubject: Re: 'STAR' new 4-disc boxset of TTWII.   'STAR' new 4-disc boxset of TTWII. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:45 pm

TCBinaflash wrote:
WOW what is the price for this Sean and also i have the 11 DVD set of this let me know please let me know how this compares if if it is a worth while buy considering i have the 11 DVDset

This STAR release will be £20.00

From what i have heard, its brilliant.

The other release TTWII-The Complete Works which features 6 CDs and 3 DVDS is gonna be around £150.00
Back to top Go down
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

PostSubject: Re: 'STAR' new 4-disc boxset of TTWII.   'STAR' new 4-disc boxset of TTWII. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:50 pm

Thanks Sean i wait to you buy both sets then you can do me a copy for a fiver LMAO lol!
Back to top Go down
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

PostSubject: Re: 'STAR' new 4-disc boxset of TTWII.   'STAR' new 4-disc boxset of TTWII. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:03 pm

TCBinaflash wrote:
Thanks Sean i wait to you buy both sets then you can do me a copy for a fiver LMAO lol!

hahaha

Well, if i get the Star one this weekend i,ll put a review of it up here, i think its legal to do that. Wink
Back to top Go down
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

PostSubject: Re: 'STAR' new 4-disc boxset of TTWII.   'STAR' new 4-disc boxset of TTWII. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:06 pm

lol dont know Sean you might have to check with the internet Police 1st lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

PostSubject: Re: 'STAR' new 4-disc boxset of TTWII.   'STAR' new 4-disc boxset of TTWII. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:45 pm

TCBinaflash wrote:
lol dont know Sean you might have to check with the internet Police 1st lol! lol!

Good thinking, i,ll do that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'STAR' new 4-disc boxset of TTWII.   'STAR' new 4-disc boxset of TTWII. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'STAR' new 4-disc boxset of TTWII.
Page 1 of 1