WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bolton DVD footage U tube breaking records

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
elvisinmemphis
Knocking On Gracelands Door
elvisinmemphis

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Bolton DVD footage U tube breaking records Empty
PostSubject: Bolton DVD footage U tube breaking records   Bolton DVD footage U tube breaking records Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:48 pm

The "coming soon" footage of the Bolton DVD we are delighted to say is presently breaking records on U tube for an ETA video. In just 6 days it has had over 15000 hits.
They must all love Gordon Hendricks singing the song Baby what you want me to do! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Bolton DVD footage U tube breaking records   Bolton DVD footage U tube breaking records Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:56 pm

elvisinmemphis wrote:
The "coming soon" footage of the Bolton DVD we are delighted to say is presently breaking records on U tube for an ETA video. In just 6 days it has had over 15000 hits.
They must all love Gordon Hendricks singing the song Baby what you want me to do! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lol! Im not surprised though Steve, it was one hell of a show and Im sure every one of those who attended will want a copy of the DVD as well as those who never got to see the show but have heard all the fantastic reviews it has. For me it was the ultimate ETA concert. I loved it and cant wait for the DVD to come out cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
elvisinmemphis
elvisinmemphis

PostSubject: Re: Bolton DVD footage U tube breaking records   Bolton DVD footage U tube breaking records Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:58 pm

Glad you loved it Lorna.
The dvd footage of the concert that I've seen up to now is simply stunning.

It's hard to believe I know but with especially Shawn (and the sweets) you really do think you are watching an original Elvis concert. It's a bit like a cross between "Elvis on tour and Aloha from Hawaii" but it sounds Live at the Madison Square Gardens album.

I know, I can just hear all the doubters . . . . but I couldn't believe my eyes myself. I guess the proof will be in the pudding.

Hopefully it will be out for Christmas.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Bolton DVD footage U tube breaking records   Bolton DVD footage U tube breaking records Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:06 am

Awww I hope so Steve, I would love to surprise my mum with a copy as well as getting one for myself. We really enjoyed it and I can totally believe what you say about watching an original Elvis concert, I mean it was so electric being there, its the closest any of us are ever going to get to the real thing. Cant wait to see it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com

PostSubject: Re: Bolton DVD footage U tube breaking records   Bolton DVD footage U tube breaking records Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:06 am

"with especially Shawn (and the Sweets) you really do think you are watching an original Elvis concert."

.......how true!!
Carol
Back to top Go down
Joppo85
Joppo85

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Bolton DVD footage U tube breaking records   Bolton DVD footage U tube breaking records Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:40 pm

Whoop whoop! Very Happy

Can't wait for the 'Klush' fest on NYE & in January.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitetributes.com
elvisinmemphis
elvisinmemphis

PostSubject: Re: Bolton DVD footage U tube breaking records   Bolton DVD footage U tube breaking records Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:54 pm

Dont tell me you have forked out on tickets or are we leaning on the spotlight again ? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Joppo85
Joppo85

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Bolton DVD footage U tube breaking records   Bolton DVD footage U tube breaking records Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:49 am

elvisinmemphis wrote:
Dont tell me you have forked out on tickets or are we leaning on the spotlight again ? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Cheeky git....

(I'll be leaning on the spotlight again... Unless you want Ginger to do it this time Razz Razz Razz Razz )
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitetributes.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bolton DVD footage U tube breaking records   Bolton DVD footage U tube breaking records Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bolton DVD footage U tube breaking records
Page 1 of 1