WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I want to be Elvis, says Kanye West

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

I want to be Elvis, says Kanye West Empty
PostSubject: I want to be Elvis, says Kanye West   I want to be Elvis, says Kanye West Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:18 pm

I want to be Elvis, says Kanye West Kanye10

Chris Brown may have been the big winner, but it was Kanye West's night at the American Music Awards.

Instead of his typical tantrum - a trend West started four years ago when he lost the favourite new artist prize - the rapper claimed two trophies on Sunday and called on his colleagues to raise their game.

"It's our responsibility as musicians to keep pushing each other," West said. "We will be the new Beatles, the new Hendrix. I want to be Elvis.''

So in other words... they could well get as good as the Beatles and Hendrix but the Ultimate would be to be as good as Elvis! Will it ever happen............... ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com

PostSubject: Re: I want to be Elvis, says Kanye West   I want to be Elvis, says Kanye West Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:29 pm

I was told Kanye West's song Goldigga was a rip off of Elvis/Ray Charles song I Got A Woman?
Back to top Go down
KING ELVIS
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
KING ELVIS

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: I want to be Elvis, says Kanye West   I want to be Elvis, says Kanye West Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:05 pm

I don't think anyone will ever be as great as Elvis
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingelvis.dk

PostSubject: Re: I want to be Elvis, says Kanye West   I want to be Elvis, says Kanye West Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:25 pm

Nice comment by Kanye West, but two thumbs down to show host Jimmy Kimmel for his response.

"While citing big names, such as the Beatles, Jimi Hendrix and Led Zeppelin, he (Kanye West) said that he wanted to be the new Elvis Presley.

The ceremony's host, Jimmy Kimmel, amusingly replied that Kanye West should "rethink that one," since "Elvis died on the toilet with half a jelly donut in his mouth."

The show went out on ABC TV to millions of viewers. "

Carol
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: I want to be Elvis, says Kanye West   I want to be Elvis, says Kanye West Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:15 pm

Elvis3577 wrote:
Nice comment by Kanye West, but two thumbs down to show host Jimmy Kimmel for his response.

"While citing big names, such as the Beatles, Jimi Hendrix and Led Zeppelin, he (Kanye West) said that he wanted to be the new Elvis Presley.

The ceremony's host, Jimmy Kimmel, amusingly replied that Kanye West should "rethink that one," since "Elvis died on the toilet with half a jelly donut in his mouth."

The show went out on ABC TV to millions of viewers. "

Carol

How sick! Thanks for letting us know this Carol. Whatan idiot! Why are these people so gross! They have no respect at all. Jelousy, thats all I can think of, notice how its men who are not Elvis fans that slag him off?!? Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to be Elvis, says Kanye West   I want to be Elvis, says Kanye West Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to be Elvis, says Kanye West
Page 1 of 1