WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ?

Go down 
+8
spirit of elvis
rock n roll rebel
EDDIE P
John Devil
Garry John
Dizzyblonde
val w (Kinky Boots)
eselvisfan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ?   Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:54 pm

Right guys we have the venue booked , we will be selling tickets at £5 and we are having 250 printed , so we need to sell all these and that would give eddie £1250 plus we are having football tickets raffles etc and in the new year we are going to be doing a online auction so if anyone has any bits they want to put up again all proceeds to our mate EddieP.

Paul.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
John Devil
John Devil

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ?   Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:38 pm

Garry John wrote:
EDDIE P wrote:
Garry John wrote:
woohoo its for the eddie fundraiser though.. would'nt dream of missing it. to help raise some much deserved funding for a diamond bloke.. so me & mine will be there, & if you want me to do a spot again i would be honoured. but dave will have to make sure the bar is well stocked this time then we dont have to go to bed early again drunken drunken lol! lol! lol!

you sly dog Very Happy Very Happy so pleased mate , i enjoy your company a lot Smile
would'nt miss it for the world buddy and if i had had a booking already in i would have cancelled it. as your such a great guy who didnt deserve to be sh*t on like that..!!! i really did feel for you that night & dont know how you managed to put in that prefomance after it all. it was awsome. i only live 45 mins from blackpool so not far to travel, so when the final details are announced ill publicise it locally and try and generate some intrest from my end. dont worry mate we'll soon have you back on the road Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

i'll Second that
Count us in wouln't miss it for the world, we will bring a walking stick for Lorna just in case

lol! drunken drunken Box Party Time Drinker Elvis Cheers Mmmm
Dave get some more Brandy
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

PostSubject: Re: Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ?   Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:40 pm

Hey John i love the photo's on facebook is there anychance you could put some on here ? Not sure if it was you or gary lol. Great photo's all the same.

Paul.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
John Devil
John Devil

PostSubject: Re: Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ?   Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:44 pm

Hi Dave & Dawn
Book us in at the Hotel same as last week end PLease
1 Double room
1 Family room
Let us khow what we owe you

looking forward to it allready

Cheers John.. Cheers Mmmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ?   Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:44 pm

So sorry we will not be able to make this one as my hours have changed at work and i am only allowed so many week ends off i have struggled to get the Blackpool time off and i have a gig with Eddie in march so that will meen another week end. I will sort something out with Eddie in the way of a donation , good luck with it all
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

PostSubject: Re: Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ?   Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:48 pm

petemoore wrote:
So sorry we will not be able to make this one as my hours have changed at work and i am only allowed so many week ends off i have struggled to get the Blackpool time off and i have a gig with Eddie in march so that will meen another week end. I will sort something out with Eddie in the way of a donation , good luck with it all

Hi pete that is such a shame mate you will be missed.

Paul.

Back to top Go down
John Devil
John Devil

PostSubject: Re: Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ?   Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:50 pm

pauldb38 wrote:
Hey John i love the photo's on facebook is there anychance you could put some on here ? Not sure if it was you or gary lol. Great photo's all the same.

Paul.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hi Paul will try not sure how to put them on here put them on Face book
more good luck than anything

Back to top Go down
John Devil
John Devil

PostSubject: Re: Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ?   Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:55 pm

petemoore wrote:

Sorry you won't be able to come on Valentines night you Will be Sadly Missed
what will Sydney & Piper do now without you Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ?   Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:57 pm

John Devil wrote:
petemoore wrote:

Sorry you won't be able to come on Valentines night you Will be Sadly Missed
what will Sydney & Piper do now without you Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad this is for them both I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ?   Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:02 pm

petemoore wrote:

Gutted mate , never mind i know i have your support no matter what , bloody day jobs eh they get in the way of everything Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.eddiepmemoriesshow.com

PostSubject: Re: Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ?   Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:06 pm

EDDIE P wrote:
petemoore wrote:

Gutted mate , never mind i know i have your support no matter what , bloody day jobs eh they get in the way of everything Crying or Very sad
too right they do having to work till six on a sat as of tomorrow so it looks like the eta dream will soon be that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ?   Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:49 pm

If it doesnt clash with me going back on the Louisiana Hayride, you cant count us in to help our good friend eddie Smile
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

PostSubject: Re: Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ?   Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:54 pm

RickyRivers wrote:
If it doesnt clash with me going back on the Louisiana Hayride, you cant count us in to help our good friend eddie Smile

Thats brilliant mate hope you can come.

Paul.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ?   Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:57 pm

Let you all know soon as it could be either feb or march but i should know before the new year Smile

Be nice meeting all you guy's and gal's who i've still to meet!! and also support this good cause for our good friend. Smile
Back to top Go down
rock n roll rebel
Knocking On Gracelands Door
Knocking On Gracelands Door
rock n roll rebel

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ?   Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:53 am

Garry 4am is not early lol! Drinker brandy already stocked up , and the vodca (lorna) wine (debs) lambrini (andy) lol! lol! Cheers Mmmm santa santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
spirit of elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
spirit of elvis

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ?   Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:10 pm

haha im also partial to the odd bottle of brandy so your goin to have to share with me gary my friend, and il share the lambrini with you lol, dave or dawn which ever one of use it is that uses the computer lol try and get a bottle of that gold leaf that use had a year or 2 ago lol
Back to top Go down
spirit of elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
spirit of elvis

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ?   Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:30 pm

pauldb38 wrote:
Dizzyblonde wrote:
Hi Paul
We will go with whatever you decide as long as we get some food somewhere along the line to soak up the alcohol Drinker Drinker Drinker from past experience with our own shows the public are much happier paying £5 per ticket than £10 per ticket with food, am sure you will generate far more tickets sales at the lower price.
Debsx

Hi Debs your going to have a busy weekend love , what with my makeup and mikes lol Looking at the poll we have a 50 50 split on the food so i would hazzard a guess we eat before we go lol , not only that how good is dawn and daves buffet lol lol!

Paul.

yeh and you can do my make up aswell please i seen what such a good job you done of pauls lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rockin T
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rockin T

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ?   Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:07 pm

I don`t need makeup I`m already beautiful! Haha!

I should be able to make this get together!!!!!! Hyper Wiggle
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

PostSubject: Re: Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ?   Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:33 pm

Rockin T wrote:

Your beyond makeup lol but really happy you think you can make it to the event, do you wanna sing as well ?

Paul.

Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ?   Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:44 pm

petemoore wrote:
absolutly gutted you cant make it mate. Sad Sad Sad Sad well have to make up for it in january.. drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
memphisking@elvis1988.plu
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ?   Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:18 pm

I wish you all a great night im sure you will all do eddie proud

Craig
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-memphisking.co.uk
alwayselvis
Rocking in Lauderdale
Rocking in Lauderdale
alwayselvis

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ?   Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:21 pm

Hi guys i would also like to help and come and take part even if it is just to show my support so please keep me updated.

Dean
Back to top Go down
http://www.deandallison.moonfruit.com
Rockin T
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rockin T

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ?   Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:29 pm

pauldb38 wrote:
Rockin T wrote:

Your beyond makeup lol but really happy you think you can make it to the event, do you wanna sing as well ?

Paul.

I don`t mind frightening you with a bit of a warble lol!

Just make sure you have enough paper to take notes pretty boy geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ?   Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eddiep Fundraiser what do you think ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2