WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis Featured In Cadillac Records Movie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Elvis Featured In Cadillac Records Movie Empty
PostSubject: Elvis Featured In Cadillac Records Movie   Elvis Featured In Cadillac Records Movie Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:06 pm

Elvis Featured In Cadillac Records Movie 00004483

Elvis Presley comes by two times in Beonce Knowles' new movie "Cadillac Records". The movie discovers Chicago in the 1950s, looking at the lives of American musical legends such as Etta James, Muddy Waters and various other artists from the early days of Rock and Roll and soul music. It's based on actual true events that took place from 1941 up through the mid sixties.

Elvis' name is not mentioned at all in this movie but he does appear in real footage. He is seen joining the army and doing an outdoor concert in the fifties singing "My Babe" (audio from 1969). That song was written by Willie Dixon and recorded by Little Walter, who was telling the story.

The CD version of the soundtrack does't feature Elvis' music, but the extended iTunes version does; a live version of "My Babe".
Source: Various / Updated: Dec 7, 2008
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Elvis Featured In Cadillac Records Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elvis Featured In Cadillac Records Movie   Elvis Featured In Cadillac Records Movie Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:07 pm

This sounds awesome! I cannot wait to see this!
They have good taste - My Babe is one of the best sexiest songs Elvis ever did! I lurve it! Yey!
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com

Elvis Featured In Cadillac Records Movie
Page 1 of 1