WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shawn Klush Report

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Shawn Klush Report Empty
PostSubject: Shawn Klush Report   Shawn Klush Report Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:01 pm

Well what can I say. Shawn was 'BRILLIANT'. The young lad Jaime was excellent, reminds me of Kurt Russell in 'Elvis the movie'. Shawn is not as tall as I thought he was. Shawn was only on for about an hour, thought he might have done longer. There were a few problems, personally I didn't think the band he had was very good. Shawn kept getting mobbed at the front (I was one of them but I behaved). Has been spoken in a previous topic about how some 'ladies' are with ETA's affraid . He struggled at a couple of points to carry on with the show. It was a bit chaotic at times. I dont think he had a set song list. I still get the impresion from some people (not all) who were there, attend just for a laugh and dont realise the hard work and dedication ETA's put in their show, I know this more now myself after being on here for over a year and seeing for myself in November how much work/dedication you all put in and also having normal jobs.
Overall it was a brilliant show and I did manage to get a KISS and scarf cheers . Shawn & Jaime also signed autographs after the show. Watch out for Jaime as i think he is going from strength to strength. Steve Preston was also a good compare. Sorry if people attended and dont agree but this just my personal observation.

Will put piccys up soon once mike has uploaded them.
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Shawn Klush Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush Report   Shawn Klush Report Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:09 pm

Here are the pics.
Shawn Klush Report DSCF3947

Shawn Klush Report DSCF3946

Shawn Klush Report DSCF3943

Shawn Klush Report DSCF3940

Shawn Klush Report DSCF3938

Shawn Klush Report DSCF3923

Shawn Klush Report DSCF3919

Shawn Klush Report DSCF3912

Shawn Klush Report DSCF3902

Shawn Klush Report DSCF3898

Shawn Klush Report DSCF3896

Shawn Klush Report DSCF3908

Shawn Klush Report DSCF3894

Shawn Klush Report DSCF3890

Shawn Klush Report DSCF3888

Shawn Klush Report DSCF3885

Shawn Klush Report DSCF3884
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Shawn Klush Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush Report   Shawn Klush Report Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:01 am

Here's a vid of him doing American Trilogy.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RxEwfrRWUWU
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Shawn Klush Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush Report   Shawn Klush Report Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:14 am

Awww Val thanks so much for the review and the pics. They are fab cheers
Jamie looked ever the professional, I cant believe I have yet to see him live, something Paul and I are hoping to do this year.... I think another browser outing is in store lol!
Shawn looked great but yes I would have thought for the money he would have been on longer but it seemed you guys had a great night all the same.
Is disapointing when people see it all as a laugh and is so lovely you apriciate what goes on behind the scenes as unless you witness it I guess they dont really understand what is involved but as long as they enjoyed the music thats the main thing - as long as they werent being disrespectful Box Razz
You look fab on the pics by the way Val, love the dress, gorrrgeous colour too xx
All in all I bet it was a night to remember and cant wait to get a blow from blow account when we meet up xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Shawn Klush Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush Report   Shawn Klush Report Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:36 am

Thanks Val For the review and Pics
I am off to see Shan Tonight at Walthamstow and i cannot wait i believe he is on with Gordon Hendricks Shawn Looks good i aim to get loads of pics Thanks Val Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisforeveryone.co.uk
Joppo85
Knocking On Gracelands Door
Joppo85

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Shawn Klush Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush Report   Shawn Klush Report Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:26 pm

Love the pictures & video, nice work!

Here is one i took on my iPhone: Shawn Klush Report 2rrs9zn

I must say, it was nice to just sat back and enjoy the show for a change. I also got to meet Shawn after the show this time around. He was singing 'I'm a round-a-bout' in the style of 'I'm a roust-a-bout' whilst going round a round-about on the way back to the hotel, made me laugh. Can just imagine Elvis goofing around like that.

Should be going to London with them today but chickened out of calling in sick from work! Regretting it now Mad

A point about the band, they were all regular members of Shawns band who he has brought along (apart from the rhythm guitarist and Charlotte) and I thought they were excellent again.

Happy New Year everybody & those coming to Huddersfield... See you tomorrow cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitetributes.com
Joppo85
Joppo85

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Shawn Klush Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush Report   Shawn Klush Report Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:46 pm

Oh and just to add I thought Shawn sang even better than at Bolton & Jamie really impressed me.

He's very very very good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitetributes.com
tutt
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
tutt

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Shawn Klush Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush Report   Shawn Klush Report Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:22 pm

Great pics Val, i am going to Hudderfield 2 morrow night, cant wait cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rick.laws.31
Sponsored content

Shawn Klush Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush Report   Shawn Klush Report Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shawn Klush Report
Page 1 of 1