WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shawn Klush Rumour ???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Shawn Klush Rumour ??? Empty
PostSubject: Shawn Klush Rumour ???   Shawn Klush Rumour ??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:52 am

Hi does anyone know if the rumour i heard about Shawn Klush is true?
I heard that he is to re-make That's The Way It Is Movie does anyone know this to be true or false ??/
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisforeveryone.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush Rumour ???   Shawn Klush Rumour ??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:34 am

Mark:

Here's the link to the project under way by Rojam records and others (Charmaine also posted a notice about this further down on the board a day or so ago).
Carol

http://www.myspace.com/thevoicettwiin

Last edited by Elvis3577 on Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush Rumour ???   Shawn Klush Rumour ??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:43 am

Thanks Carol for the link i have to say the trailor looks sensational so Carol is this the making of an album or film ? as wow there is no stopping Shawn his career is going and setting all new heights Thanks Carol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush Rumour ???   Shawn Klush Rumour ??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:45 am

Hi Mark..it looks like it's going to be an album and a stage production or movie...but not sure. It's certainly breaking new ground!
Carol
Back to top Go down
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush Rumour ???   Shawn Klush Rumour ??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:23 am

You can say that again lol Thats for sure with all Shawns exposure of late its like Elvis has returned so uncanny you know i have been converted as i getting to be a BIG fan of Shawns myself where as before it was Trent for me but now its Shawn i have to say the Right guy won what was needed to be won Amen!
Back to top Go down
elvisinmemphis
Knocking On Gracelands Door
Knocking On Gracelands Door
elvisinmemphis

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush Rumour ???   Shawn Klush Rumour ??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:20 pm

Hi TCB

I knew you would come to see what Shawn is all about as I know you are a genuine Elvis fan.

It is not an ego trip as many suspected..he also is a genuine Elvis fan.

After 30 years it is right to say he is the right ETA out of the many thousands world wide to take it on to a new generation.

regards Steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush Rumour ???   Shawn Klush Rumour ??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:10 pm

To add to what Steve has said so well above, here's the mission statement for "That's The Way It is NOW" (on the website..link given above) from RoJam Records:

That’s The Way It Is NOW" simply tries to keep the memory of Elvis alive and tries to bring back a fraction of the excitement of what Elvis Presley was to an audience which is not fortunate enough to have seen Elvis Presley perform in person. There is only one King of Rock’n’Roll and he may live forever in our hearts!

Carol

Last edited by Elvis3577 on Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush Rumour ???   Shawn Klush Rumour ??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:20 pm

elvisinmemphis wrote:
Hi TCB

I knew you would come to see what Shawn is all about as I know you are a genuine Elvis fan.

It is not an ego trip as many suspected..he also is a genuine Elvis fan.

After 30 years it is right to say he is the right ETA out of the many thousands world wide to take it on to a new generation.

regards Steve

Steve yes you are right i have come to see what Shawn is all about and i am so amazed and always excited now to hear whats next from him what i do respect about Shawn more than anything is i can see the passion of love he has for his Idol Elvis Presley and that also comes through in bucket loads in his performances. YEP Shawn is indeed TCB i rate Shawn 10/10 and i cant wait to see him perform live i have never said this before about an ETA but it is like Elvis is back and in his prime Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Number of posts : 2539
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush Rumour ???   Shawn Klush Rumour ??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:44 pm

Elvis3577 wrote:
Hi Mark..it looks like it's going to be an album and a stage production or movie...but not sure. It's certainly breaking new ground!
Carol

"The Voice" the people that are also apart of this project are also my friends on myspace and from emailing with them. This, "That's The Way It is NOW" will be coming out on CD and DVD". They said it will be soon... that is all they would tell me when I started drilling them and they said it would be sensational....

Oh and I also know the Production of "Thats The Way It is NOW" with Shawn Klush... will also be going on TOUR from what I understand.. or at least they are hoping to get around.... if they said there is enough DEMANDS for him to get to different towns/cities and etc around the world...

Hugs Charmaine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush Rumour ???   Shawn Klush Rumour ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shawn Klush Rumour ???
Page 1 of 1