WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Shawn Klush Review

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2007-07-28

My Shawn Klush Review Empty
PostSubject: My Shawn Klush Review   My Shawn Klush Review Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:30 pm

Well I went to see Shawn Klush at Walthamstow London Jan 2nd
Steve Preston came on 1st gave us a few hits by Buddy Holly and Billy Fury superb
Then Gordon Hendricks he was on fire that night good show Gordon came out in his leathers and rocked the house with some hits from the 68.
There was a few ETA's there like Richard Atkins, Mario and George Elias, among other ETA's who i did not know.
Shawn Klush was just out of this world he was awesome not a lot to say except the guy is just a pure dynamite and i cannot wait to see him again i have never seen Elvis but when i watch Shawn i feel that is the closest i came, He had many fans in tears including men saying he is just so spooky its uncanny after 15mins in the show Steve Preston and his crew had to hold the crowd back as they all wanted to kiss and shake hands with Shawn while on stage and everyone was just going nuts i have never ever seen anything like it before, except on an Elvis concert DVD lol.
Shawn signed Autographs and pictures after the show the que was about a mile long.
Shawn had his red Silk shirt on after the show with a white towel around his neck and i can only describe the shiver and goosebumps that come over me when i shook hands with him and again he glanced up at me and said good to see you again even though he does not have a clue who i am that is not important what struck me was the look of Elvis it was so freaky i am just in complete ore of Shawn Klush and no other ETA has ever had that effect on me and so many other ETA's there all said the same.
However it was a Fantastic night and one i would never ever forget.
There was just one low point of the evening and that was coming from a small group of ETA's i dont even know and never seen before saying outside when i was having a smoke That SDhawn Klush would be doing the CBS soon as he is heavy that was uncalled for as to me Shawn Klush is in fine shape and they can only dream of being in the same class of his tribute act i took a pic of Shawn Klush with my wife Michelle i will post that up as soon as possible if you have not seen Shawn yet as an Elvis fan i would strongly recomend you go and see him Very Happy I amy even join his fan club lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisforeveryone.co.uk
Ricky Aron
Knocking On Gracelands Door
Ricky Aron

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: My Shawn Klush Review   My Shawn Klush Review Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:05 am

Whilst i'm not knocking Shawn as he is without doubt the BEST in the world. I find it strange when people say they are in awe of him. I know what you mean about watching him is like watching Elvis as i found myself doing the very same thing in London when we filmed The worlds greatest, i just can't get away from the fact that he is NOT Elvis and it really upsets me when i see this. Elvis is Elvis, Shawn is an Elvis Tribute who has worked very hard to get his act to where it is and i can only dream of getting to that level, But watch Shawn then watch Elvis as i have done and you'll see that Elvis is like we've all said before, in a completely different league.
If Elvis was stood next to Shawn, who would you go to?? Again, i tip my hat to Shawn as i think he is fantastic at what he does so please don't anyone take this as me knocking him as i'm not!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rickyaron.com
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: My Shawn Klush Review   My Shawn Klush Review Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:08 am

Ricky Aron wrote:
Whilst i'm not knocking Shawn as he is without doubt the BEST in the world. I find it strange when people say they are in awe of him. I know what you mean about watching him is like watching Elvis as i found myself doing the very same thing in London when we filmed The worlds greatest, i just can't get away from the fact that he is NOT Elvis and it really upsets me when i see this. Elvis is Elvis, Shawn is an Elvis Tribute who has worked very hard to get his act to where it is and i can only dream of getting to that level, But watch Shawn then watch Elvis as i have done and you'll see that Elvis is like we've all said before, in a completely different league.
If Elvis was stood next to Shawn, who would you go to?? Again, i tip my hat to Shawn as i think he is fantastic at what he does so please don't anyone take this as me knocking him as i'm not!!!

Hey Ricky i totally agree with what your saying and you know its true we have seen some great ETA's yourself included but then you put on a elvis dvd on you realise just why elvis was so special. Shawn is very good at the illusion visually but take any of his footage close your eyes and listen , do you get the same illusion ? Well for me personally i would say no , now if Shawn had the voice of say Doug Church then that would be totally freaky , and to be totally honest if someone looked like shawn does and had the vocal of say Doug i wouldn't want to see them it would totally spoil it , elvis was special in so many ways and i'd like to keep that memory that way lol.

See ya in blackpool Mate.

Paul.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: My Shawn Klush Review   My Shawn Klush Review Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:36 pm

Hello Ricky and Paul
I understand what you both say and without a doubt if Elvis was alive then to be honest i would not go and see any ETA including Shawn but the point is Elvis is not here is he and with Shawn around he is the nearest we will get to seeing Elvis live i am sure hence why i am in ore of Shawn.
I worked with Doug for 10 years and yes he is the best vocally no doubt there but that is where it ends Shawn has the Illusion and Doug and Only Doug sounds the nearest to Elvis. I know when i see Shawn he is just an ETA but he is the best ETA out there and i be in ore of any other Tribute Act if they were as near as the real thing like Jimmy Germaine as Cliff Richard he is just so uncanny he is awesome i just will give credit to a tribute if he has put his heart and soul in his tribute and studied the person from top to bottom upside down and backwards. I am a Massive Elvis fan nobody but nobody will ever come close to Elvis himself and take over from Elvis but Shawn is exciting to watch and he gives us just a little of what it would be like to see Elvis Live and that is enough for me job done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisforeveryone.co.uk
Ricky Aron
Ricky Aron

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: My Shawn Klush Review   My Shawn Klush Review Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:05 pm

HA HA I spent 24 hours a day, 6 days a week with jimmy, we roomed together whilst we were both performing in Cliff the Musical, It was like living with Cliff LOL.
Yeah i know what you are saying and Yes Shawn is as close as we'll ever get to seeing Elvis but i do think people do forget that he's not Elvis.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rickyaron.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Shawn Klush Review   My Shawn Klush Review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Shawn Klush Review
Page 1 of 1