WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trent Carlini- Evolution

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JRtherealJasper
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Trent Carlini- Evolution Empty
PostSubject: Trent Carlini- Evolution   Trent Carlini- Evolution Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:43 am

Trent's website has had a makeover and now has a 20-minute video Intro featuring highlights from his show at the Hilton. I enjoyed this video a lot, as footage of his run here had been a bit thin on the ground.
Also he has a new project out called EVOLUTION. It's still Trent doing his Elvis show but from the description on his site it sounds to me like it will be similar to The Elvis Story with all the different stage sets and everything.
I know he is a very controversial ETA with regards to what he has allegedly said or done and that he is not everyone's cup of tea, but I speak as I find and when I saw him in Vegas in 2003 his show blew me away.
But there is no denying he looks fantastic and puts on a hell of a show.
I respect his Elvis knowlege as he has obviously spent years studying The King- even though he puts a lot of his own moves and personality into his act, he has obviously done his Elvis homework. He is definitely also one of the most innovative ETAs in the world and is always coming up with fresh new ideas like the TRENTOVISION webcast thing & now this new project:
http://www.thedreamking.com/
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Trent Carlini- Evolution   Trent Carlini- Evolution Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:55 am

The show, moves, make-up clothing, wig, it is all very good.
But i do not like his voice that much..
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
MichaelAMemphis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
MichaelAMemphis

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: My personal opinion, for what it`s worth!!!   Trent Carlini- Evolution Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:45 am

I watch lots of ETA`s as we all do.

My feeling is that Trent `does his own thing` as Elvis.

Out of all the ETA`s I`ve seen he seems to be the most natural - none of the moves he does seem `rehearsed`

He puts on a great show, obviously lots of cash spent to make it like it is.

If I had the choice of going to see only one ETA live and I was going to take Debbie, from what I have seen, I would go to see Trent Carlini - I like the `over the top` showbiz look of his show. (I have only seen one `top` ETA, so I`m basing what I say on what I`ve seen on vids, web pages, etc.)

I would agree there are better Elvis singers out there, but to be honest, I want the overall package - I feel Trent gives that - the demo is so professional it is untrue - it could be promoting a hollywood blockbuster!!!

The power of good marketing???
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.UKELVIS.CO.UK
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trent Carlini- Evolution   Trent Carlini- Evolution Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trent Carlini- Evolution
Page 1 of 1