WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trent Carlini at the Hilton- new footage

Go down 
+2
val w (Kinky Boots)
JRtherealJasper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JRtherealJasper
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Trent Carlini at the Hilton- new footage Empty
PostSubject: Trent Carlini at the Hilton- new footage   Trent Carlini at the Hilton- new footage Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:21 am

Great new vid. just gone up on YouTube!
Good to see that he's gone back to his old setup with a live band around him. His Elvolution show at the Steve Wyrick theatre got quite mixed reviews- this seems to be because of the high ticket prices for what was to all intents and purposes for a 1-man show....
It'll be interesting to see how Trent does in Memphis this year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trent Carlini at the Hilton- new footage   Trent Carlini at the Hilton- new footage Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:33 am

i not too keen on the girls in hot pants at the beginning - probably only cos i couldnt fit ina pair lol - love all the lights really good and is that kenny Rogers on organ? - seems like an energetic and fun show nice interaction with audience Smile - good stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trent Carlini at the Hilton- new footage   Trent Carlini at the Hilton- new footage Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:15 am

at last finaly able to get you tube, not keen on the girl's at the start don't really rate him, in my opinion he is not in the same league as chris connor
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Trent Carlini at the Hilton- new footage   Trent Carlini at the Hilton- new footage Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:02 pm

For a minute their I thought the girls were the browser ladies on a night out Trent Carlini at the Hilton- new footage 98246 . I felt they didnt give him much of a reception when he walked on.
Back to top Go down
Fraser
Rocking in Lauderdale
Rocking in Lauderdale

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Trent Carlini at the Hilton- new footage   Trent Carlini at the Hilton- new footage Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:27 pm

Ive seen Trent twice in Vegas, first time at the Hilton about 6/7 years ago and a second time in not such a prestigious venue a year later. Whilst the shows were good fun and enjoyable neither occasion blew me away. I also found him to be quite cold when speaking to him on the few occasions that I have.

I too look forward to seeing how he gets on in Memphis this year.
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Trent Carlini at the Hilton- new footage   Trent Carlini at the Hilton- new footage Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:26 pm

i agree with pete i have never really rated him either saw him do a duet with donny edwards on the next best thing the american show and donny seemed to out class him all the way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrFiemJmqCU
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Trent Carlini at the Hilton- new footage   Trent Carlini at the Hilton- new footage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:53 am

I saw him in Vegas and wat blew me away more than anything was his younger Elvis, which he does so well, the makeup, wig, moves and atire are all spot on and it suites his voice better, although I can understand why he wants the jumpsuit, my God, I will have one myself one day! lol!
I think he should maybe loose the girls, although they were prob appreciated by a lot of the male members of the audience, it made it looked a bit tacky, plus those women would have towered over lil Trent if he came out whilst they were there, bless him!loll!
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Trent Carlini at the Hilton- new footage   Trent Carlini at the Hilton- new footage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:16 am

Becky as told me i don't like the girls either Trent Carlini at the Hilton- new footage Icon_lol , for me thought it lacked atmosphere like Val said he did'nt seem to get much of a reception when he came on and there did'nt seem to be that excitement during the 2001 intro , i have to say i don't like Trents voice and i think he comes out trying to impress too much with his high flying kicks etc.. all a bit too much for me , but then again who are we to judge ? Trent has had more success than we could dream of so he must be doing something right Trent Carlini at the Hilton- new footage Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.eddiepmemoriesshow.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trent Carlini at the Hilton- new footage   Trent Carlini at the Hilton- new footage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trent Carlini at the Hilton- new footage
Page 1 of 1