WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Females at gigs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Females at gigs Empty
PostSubject: Females at gigs   Females at gigs Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:24 pm

As an ETA (single) you see a nice woman at a gig, do you worry that person seems to like you but it could be the image you are portaying that they like. Has anyone met someone at a gig and then went on a date and it was the image she wanted and not you dressed in jeans and a t shirt (or they were a a bit mad Mad ) or something good has come out of it (keep it clean lol! ).
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Females at gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Females at gigs   Females at gigs Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Fab question Val, would be very interested to hear some of the answers from the ETAs on this lol. From a woman's point of view, I must admit when I first went out with Paul Id only seen him when he was doing a gig so wasnt sure how he really wore his hair or what clothes he wore day to day so didnt know what to expect when he first came to pick me up for the first time, I needn't of worried really coz he still had his Elvisy hair and sideburns so I spotted him straight away but thankfully he was just in t-shirt and pants... not jumpsuit or anything but I honestly do think some women think these guys are going to be in character all the time, scary lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
Mike Shelby
Knocking On Gracelands Door
Mike Shelby

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Females at gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Females at gigs   Females at gigs Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:34 am

I met a woman at a gig once - and this is what happened!!! Rolling Eyes

Females at gigs WeddingDay1
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikeshelby.co.uk
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Females at gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Females at gigs   Females at gigs Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:46 am

lol! lol! lol!

Fab piccy that Mike, you both look gorg. Gettin married in Graceland is the ultimate for any Elvis fan I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
Mike Shelby
Mike Shelby

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Females at gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Females at gigs   Females at gigs Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:05 am

Very Happy Thanks Lorna - yep it was a very special day. I kept her engaged for 15 years - just to make sure she was the right one!!! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikeshelby.co.uk
kirktcb
Graceland Gates are in Sight
Graceland Gates are in Sight
kirktcb

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Females at gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Females at gigs   Females at gigs Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:16 am

Hey awsome Mike!!! good for you both. first thing my girlfriend said to me when she seen my pic online "is that really you" LOL, we have been together going on 3 years, expecting a baby in 6 weeks, :-))
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Females at gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Females at gigs   Females at gigs Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:29 am

Mike Shelby wrote:
Very Happy Thanks Lorna - yep it was a very special day. I kept her engaged for 15 years - just to make sure she was the right one!!! Laughing Laughing

It must be a Mike thing, my Mike kept me waiting 20 years.
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Females at gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Females at gigs   Females at gigs Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:24 pm

i met chris at a gig, then on our first date he still looked the same minus the white jumpsuit lol! with chris not wearing a wig or wearing fake side burns he always has the elvis look (sometimes trying to disguise it with a cap lol) but he is as lovely on the inside as what he is on the out, and thats what i love the most.
xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Females at gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Females at gigs   Females at gigs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Females at gigs
Page 1 of 1