WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

owning a little piece of Elvis

Go down 
+6
pauldb38
Malcolm King
val w (Kinky Boots)
dave dynamite
charmainejensenvoisine
Garry John
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

owning a little piece of Elvis Empty
PostSubject: owning a little piece of Elvis   owning a little piece of Elvis Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:40 pm

o.k. guys if money was no object what piece or pieces of authentic Elvis memorabilia would you like to own scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch after alot of careful consideration for me it would have to be the lisa marie jet, so as i could travel in style & the original aloha jumpsuit & cape so as i could own somthing that Elvis had worn, as thats my most favorite piece of clothing Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper i think scratch scratch scratch lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Number of posts : 2539

PostSubject: Re: owning a little piece of Elvis   owning a little piece of Elvis Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:39 am

A piece of carpet from the jungle room.

Hugs Charmaine xx
Back to top Go down
dave dynamite
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
dave dynamite

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: owning a little piece of Elvis   owning a little piece of Elvis Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:35 pm

one of the pink caddy,s or his harley i think gaz as i,ve got nowhere to park a jet on my street lol!
dave dynamite king
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/davedynamite1
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: owning a little piece of Elvis   owning a little piece of Elvis Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:47 pm

Would have to be his mam's pink Cadillac and maybe his shirt. I might as well go the whole hog, can I just have Elvis himself.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm King
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Malcolm King

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: owning a little piece of Elvis   owning a little piece of Elvis Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:57 pm

The first guitar he ever laid his hands on, that would do me just fine.

The impossible dream would to have got him alone for a hour, just when things were at their worst. One hour, me and him having a chat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.malcolmking.com
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: owning a little piece of Elvis   owning a little piece of Elvis Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:13 pm

Malcolm King wrote:
The first guitar he ever laid his hands on, that would do me just fine.

The impossible dream would to have got him alone for a hour, just when things were at their worst. One hour, me and him having a chat.

I agree Malcolm, I wouldn't mind an hour alone with him aswell, but I dont think I would be chatting Cheesey Smile
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: owning a little piece of Elvis   owning a little piece of Elvis Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:36 pm

Hmm this one got me thinking, i would love to own Graceland or maybe audaban drive (excuse spelling). As for something to wear i'd have to fight Gary for the aloha suit or maybe i would just settle for teh sundial suit as i love that suit as well.

Paul.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: owning a little piece of Elvis   owning a little piece of Elvis Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:04 pm

wongy would like one of his jump suits so she could copy it lol for me his aloha ring
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

PostSubject: Re: owning a little piece of Elvis   owning a little piece of Elvis Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:35 pm

hhmmm sum really intresting comments there guys & gals keep them coming Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

PostSubject: Re: owning a little piece of Elvis   owning a little piece of Elvis Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:36 pm

Malcolm King wrote:

amen brother Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Tracey

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: owning a little piece of Elvis   owning a little piece of Elvis Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:18 pm

I have a set of silver Onynx cufflinks and Tie pin, that Elvis actually wore, My partner bought them for me from an auction from Micky Deans Museum Smile , now under lock and key lol! . I also have a piece of lounge carpet from graceland, given to me by a family member Smile
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

PostSubject: Re: owning a little piece of Elvis   owning a little piece of Elvis Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:27 pm

Tracey wrote:
I have a set of silver Onynx cufflinks and Tie pin, that Elvis actually wore, My partner bought them for me from an auction from Micky Deans Museum Smile , now under lock and key lol! . I also have a piece of lounge carpet from graceland, given to me by a family member Smile
o.m.g. tracey how lucky are you,it was my birthday a few weeks ago if your fellin generous lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
John Devil
John Devil

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: owning a little piece of Elvis   owning a little piece of Elvis Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:34 pm

Garry John wrote:
Tracey wrote:
o.m.g. tracey how lucky are you,it was my birthday a few weeks ago if your fellin generous lol! lol! lol!

Dont take Him on Tracey he dont wear ties he ain't any shirts with sleves
and he's been laminated so no need for carpet
But it is my Birthday soon and I do all those things Lol Lol
Back to top Go down
jason
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
jason

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: owning a little piece of Elvis   owning a little piece of Elvis Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:21 pm

I'd have his hair cause ive been trying to grow mine and it's just one big mess i tell ya. i think i might nhave to revert back to the wig.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: owning a little piece of Elvis   owning a little piece of Elvis Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:27 pm

Oh go on then Jase you have twisted our arms - Show us a piccy of your new do Shocked
Bet you will be ok with a bit of hairspray. Best thing you can do is go the barbers and take an Elvis piccy with ya, thats what Paul has started to do (my suggestion obviously Goggles ) and they have done it really good, really managable. Saves arsing about with a wig Elvis
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: owning a little piece of Elvis   owning a little piece of Elvis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

owning a little piece of Elvis
Page 1 of 1