WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Two Impersonators Shot In 1993

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

Number of posts : 2545
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Two Impersonators Shot In 1993 Empty
PostSubject: Two Impersonators Shot In 1993   Two Impersonators Shot In 1993 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:07 pm

Jimmy Ellis...who we all know as 'Orion' was shot dead in his store which he owned in Alabama...he is said to be the most famous Elvis impersonator.

Also in 1993...a very talented Dana Mackay ( Elvis Impersonator) and his beauty queen girlfriend Mary Huffman, were also murdered in their home...police still do not know why or who carried out these killings. Im aware that nothing of great importance was stolen...so the motif is also baffling...its very sad to think that no one has been caught thou'. I think that the pictures ive seen, Dana looks so much like Elvis...what a terrible waste of precious lives.
Back to top Go down
TimDudleyETA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TimDudleyETA

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Two Impersonators Shot In 1993   Two Impersonators Shot In 1993 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:18 am

1998 Jimmy Ellis was shot Dec. 12, 1998 sad day in the Elvis world. I believe they caught the killer few hours later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timdudleyelvistribute
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

Number of posts : 2545
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Two Impersonators Shot In 1993   Two Impersonators Shot In 1993 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:40 pm

I found that in a take the break thing...you know where they try and solve murders etc...but youre right about the year. I'll try and find it and post it...I have to say that Dana sent shivers down my spine...he looked so much like Elvis...in the eyes. Not a lot of guys do that really , they seem to cover up their eyes with glasses. Elvis xx I know what Top Gear think about Alabama thou'...golly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Impersonators Shot In 1993   Two Impersonators Shot In 1993 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Impersonators Shot In 1993
Page 1 of 1