WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Certain People

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Certain People Empty
PostSubject: Certain People   Certain People Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:21 pm

Sophie is using her wooden spoon again on the rare pictures section. Apolgiiing to Danusia about the topic being locked and saying it is disgusting that it has happend. I have replied by saying

'Sophie for your information the topic getting locked was nothing to do with what Danusia said or put up. It was because there were arguing and things were getting personal and it spoilt the topic. It is not a disgrace that it has been done it is because we are here to celebrate the man we love not argue with one another of who has the best knowledge on Elvis. If I wanted to read people arguing and getting personal I would just stand in my local playground. The people to blame for getting the topic locked are people who keep arguing.

Topics will get locked only when there is a reason and we felt it was justified to be locked'.

If this is wrong as a moderator I apologies and would step down, but this girl is really getting on my nerves and dont look forward to coming on because of her. She has made a comment on Sean's topic and I think this will keep happening everytime he puts something up. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Certain People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Certain People   Certain People Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:46 pm

lol! You go girl. I think you have now felt the full Sophie effect! Lmao! I nearly quit as Mod a few years ago because of her, but then I woke up and realised that I love this forum more than I hated her so I stayed. Lol! She is a wind up merchant, dont let her get to you. She has nout better to do than argue about anything Sean says, thow he can be just as bad. It is total play ground rubbish.

If you do feel anything should be moved to the mods section, now or in the future, please feel free.

To do this:

At the bottom of the screen (just below 'new topic' and 'post reply' buttons) there is a white box. Above it says 'Quick mod tools' and in the white box says 'select'.

Go to and open the topic in question.
At the bottom of the screen go to 'Quick mods tools'
Select move this topic
it will then say - forum to move to:
Modertators forum
Are you sure you want to move selected topics
yes.
Tada!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Certain People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Certain People   Certain People Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:52 pm

Thanks Lorna, why has she not been banned from the browser as she is just stirring all the time. I would not leave just because of her but it makes you wonder if people have left the browser because of her. I have asked Sean not to keep replying to her post's but I think she will carry on when ever he puts anything up.
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Certain People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Certain People   Certain People Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:05 pm

val w (Kinky Boots) wrote:
Sophie is using her wooden spoon again on the rare pictures section. Apolgiiing to Danusia about the topic being locked and saying it is disgusting that it has happend. I have replied by saying

'Sophie for your information the topic getting locked was nothing to do with what Danusia said or put up. It was because there were arguing and things were getting personal and it spoilt the topic. It is not a disgrace that it has been done it is because we are here to celebrate the man we love not argue with one another of who has the best knowledge on Elvis. If I wanted to read people arguing and getting personal I would just stand in my local playground. The people to blame for getting the topic locked are people who keep arguing.

Topics will get locked only when there is a reason and we felt it was justified to be locked'.

If this is wrong as a moderator I apologies and would step down, but this girl is really getting on my nerves and dont look forward to coming on because of her. She has made a comment on Sean's topic and I think this will keep happening everytime he puts something up. Evil or Very Mad
in your moderators capacity i personally feel you have done everything possible that would have an amicable outcome. i also same as you are getting very very annoyed Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad as every day they are constantly bickering & it is appering in all sections & topics Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad for me it is taking the fun factor out of this forum as im sure for others aswell. personally i think we need to go down the route of warnings/yellow cards & if this childishness persists then i feel we need to look at possible bans/red card/sinbining for a couple of months mabye Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad thoughts please
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Certain People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Certain People   Certain People Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:24 pm

i have also made my veiws on this matter in the topic in question & they are strong to say the least affraid affraid affraid if anyone is offended by my comments please feel free to remove. but i genuinly feel that strong words were req affraid affraid affraid plus i had abad day at work lol! lol! lol! & tonights gig phone an cancel 2 hrs before i was due to arrive Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad to say the least
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Certain People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Certain People   Certain People Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:25 pm

Thanks Garry, I think the bans/redcards is a good idea. I hope you made them give you a deposit?
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Certain People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Certain People   Certain People Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:37 pm

val w (Kinky Boots) wrote:
Thanks Garry, I think the bans/redcards is a good idea. I hope you made them give you a deposit?
no deposit as it was cash on arrival all arrangements made by agent who promises me he is pursuing for full payment off the client Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad but dont hold much hope
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Certain People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Certain People   Certain People Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:39 pm

I have been there befor too, with Sophie, i was about to leave this forum.
I was sooo upsad with her befor, and she did just kept on going, i also asked the question befor why she wasnt banned from here.
Course she was at that point insulting an ETA, that was way out of line, to my opinion.
And it was not the first time, that i was upsad with her.
Now i try not to respond on sertain subjects with her.
Although i must say it is very, very difficult at times.
Just like the subject about the bone cancer, witch was mentioned by Charlie Hudge befor, and has nothing to do with her son....
I try to explaine that to her in a nice way.
And i also have seen that Sean got upsad to even think that he wrote this subject on perpuse.
I am absolutely sure he dint do that to hurt her, actualy i am sure it had nothing to do with her at all...
I feel sorry for her in a way though..
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Certain People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Certain People   Certain People Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:19 am

Hi Guys a big well done , as sophie has had many many warnings over the years i think she has had more than her 3 chances so what i'm going to do is put up a pole for you to vote on , you don't need to comment on it and your votes are private us admins dont have access to see who voted what. As said before its you mods that make the descissions and if you feel someone needs removing providing you all vote we will follow your intructions.

Paul.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Sponsored content

Certain People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Certain People   Certain People Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Certain People
Page 1 of 1