WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

EBAY- Buy before Seen Jumpsuits

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JRtherealJasper
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2007-08-13

EBAY- Buy before Seen Jumpsuits Empty
PostSubject: EBAY- Buy before Seen Jumpsuits   EBAY- Buy before Seen Jumpsuits Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:19 pm

Hey Guys,

Some of you might have seen on ebay now there is an auction for an embroidered Flame suit.
However, the pic is clearly Elvis' original with the head cropped off.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Elvis-Jumpsuit-EBROIDERED-FLAME-Made-Your-SIZE_W0QQitemZ200390122435QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2ea82e9bc3

It's all very well the seller making all sorts of promises thet the suit will end up looking like this- but how can we really know? It's a lot of trust they are asking for as the final product could turn out nothing like the photo for all we know.

Would you pay at least $999 for a suit you have never even seen a photo of?

Or would you stick with someone you know and trust and pay a bit more?
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: EBAY- Buy before Seen Jumpsuits   EBAY- Buy before Seen Jumpsuits Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:28 pm

Well i emaild this person, but they dint have any pictures of any suits, so i do not trust it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
JRtherealJasper
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: EBAY- Buy before Seen Jumpsuits   EBAY- Buy before Seen Jumpsuits Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:39 pm

I agree with you 100% Essie.
It's not worth taking the chance. I'm always very wary of sellers which do this as well as sellers who sell the computer or sewing machine discs which contain the embroidery blueprints.
There was a lot of trouble a few years ago with a person who was selling these discs and the final result everyone was disappointed.
Because you still need skill with the sewing machine and threads and stones etc. to complete a suit!

Last edited by JRtherealJasper on Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pacer
Graceland Gates are in Sight

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: EBAY- Buy before Seen Jumpsuits   EBAY- Buy before Seen Jumpsuits Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:11 pm

any ebroidered suits Sundial, Tiger,Peacock,Dragon, Wheat, Go to B&K, as copys never look right, I have never seen one, and i have seen alot.

Although i have seen a few good Phoenix copys that are not B&K's,

But Studded suits Elsewhere is fine, And even studded suits if sellers make them to order, then should atleast have a photo of one they have made, even if it means making one up in a say 42 chest and then putting it on ebay to recover the costs.

Sellers should never expect you to buy something if you cant see atleast photos of a suit they have made.
Back to top Go down
Pacer

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: EBAY- Buy before Seen Jumpsuits   EBAY- Buy before Seen Jumpsuits Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:34 pm

here is a tiger suit they made, this is the first picture they where selling with, i guess until they where told how bad it looks!

EBAY- Buy before Seen Jumpsuits Bzmqmkkgrhgohcuejlllvzu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EBAY- Buy before Seen Jumpsuits   EBAY- Buy before Seen Jumpsuits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EBAY- Buy before Seen Jumpsuits
Page 1 of 1