WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ELVIS TCB 14K GOLD NECKLACE GIFT TO CHARLIE STONE - UPDATE.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

ELVIS TCB 14K GOLD NECKLACE GIFT TO CHARLIE STONE - UPDATE. Empty
PostSubject: ELVIS TCB 14K GOLD NECKLACE GIFT TO CHARLIE STONE - UPDATE.   ELVIS TCB 14K GOLD NECKLACE GIFT TO CHARLIE STONE - UPDATE. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:41 pm

MORE ON THE CHARLES STONE TCB

As an update to this, on (20.10.09) we received an email from a listener who contacted the seller regarding this and also why
there was no paperwork from Charles Stone, and here is their reply.

“A friend of mine bought this necklace directly from Charlie Stone (around 8-9yrs ago). I left Charlie a voice mail message on
Friday asking if he would take the time to write a letter. I really don't see why he wouldn't, but I have'nt heard back. I plan on
calling again this afternoon. And for the clasp, Elvis only gave necklace's in one piece, later many would have a clasp put on so
they wouldn't mess up their hair.”

We particularly like, “later many would have a clasp put on so they wouldn't mess up their hair.” We personally have never
come across anyone given a TCB by Elvis and then add a clasp so as not to “mess up their hair”.

Also pointed out by the listener was the fact that Charles Stone still wears a TCB and proudly announces that it is the original
one given to him by Elvis in the 1970's. In answer to this the seller apparently refused to reply.

2009/10/20 www.elvis-express.com
Back to top Go down
memphisking@elvis1988.plu
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-05-13

ELVIS TCB 14K GOLD NECKLACE GIFT TO CHARLIE STONE - UPDATE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ELVIS TCB 14K GOLD NECKLACE GIFT TO CHARLIE STONE - UPDATE.   ELVIS TCB 14K GOLD NECKLACE GIFT TO CHARLIE STONE - UPDATE. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:03 pm

Charles stone what you have to ask yourself is why this man chooses to have a book launch in porthcawl and not memphis during elvis week where there are upto 50000 elvis fans, i spoke to jerry schilling and sonny west ref this and they dont have anything nice to say so the above post does not surprise me

Craig
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-memphisking.co.uk

ELVIS TCB 14K GOLD NECKLACE GIFT TO CHARLIE STONE - UPDATE.
Page 1 of 1