WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis's valentines day gift

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Elvis's valentines day gift Empty
PostSubject: Elvis's valentines day gift   Elvis's valentines day gift Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:34 pm

What do you think would have been Elvis's gift to Priscilla/ Linda Thompson/ Ginger and ladies what gift would you give to him?

I think Elvis would have been romantic but it all would have been behind closed doors. Nothing in front of the guys. I think he would have bought something like jewelry which he would have chosen by himself and I wouldnt have put it past him to buy some kind of clothing too.

Personally I would buy Elvis some choccy, cook him a nice meal, get the champers out (more for me seen as he didnt drink that much hehe) and just have a snuggly day up in his rooms without any Memphis Mafia around. Ah Bliss lol x
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Elvis's valentines day gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elvis's valentines day gift   Elvis's valentines day gift Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:53 pm

Definatley would have been jewellery. Probably try and have a nice weekend away in Paris (hint hint Mike). Anywhere we could be alone.
Back to top Go down

Elvis's valentines day gift
Page 1 of 1