WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Valentines day for Elvis......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Valentines day for Elvis...... Empty
PostSubject: Valentines day for Elvis......   Valentines day for Elvis...... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:11 am

I love you Valentines Day 1954 Colonel Parker first saw Elvis perform live on stage

I love you Valentines Day 1955 Colonel Tom Parker saw Elvis live in concert in Carlsbad, New Mexico. Col Parker was immediately impressed by the reaction of the
female audience in the crowd to Elvis wild stage act... and the rest, as they say, is history...

I love you Valentines Day 1964 Elvis sent the Beatles a congratulatory telegram to their New York hotel suite for their up and coming tour of the USA.

I love you Valentines Day 1972 Red West told Elvis that Priscilla and Mike Stone were having an affair. Anything but the romantic Elvis became violent and
vowed he would kill Stone.

I love you Valentines Day 1973 During a concert in Las Vegas many fans gave the King paper and chocolate hearts. It was a romantic and frantic night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Valentines day for Elvis...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines day for Elvis......   Valentines day for Elvis...... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:41 am

Not being funny but dont you fink Red could have waited until after Valentines day? Could have scared Elvis for life and make him think bad thoughts of Valentines Day! Men! Lmao!

Well at least in '73 the fans knew how to celebrate valentines with him... wish I was there xxxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com

Valentines day for Elvis......
Page 1 of 1