WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Comments left on Pete Moore's Website

Go down 
+7
Garry John
JRtherealJasper
wongy
Sean
BIG JULES
Kay the devil in disguise
Dean-Mack
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dean-Mack
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Dean-Mack

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Empty
PostSubject: Comments left on Pete Moore's Website   Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:23 pm

I was doing some routine maintainance on Petes site just now and found that some dick head called "John Thomas" had left a very nasty remark in the guest book. For those of you who do not know Pete, he is 1 of the most genuine guys you will ever be lucky enough to meet, the low life who posted this wasn't clever enough to completely hid his or her I.D as I have the I.P address from where the comment was sent, so if any of you out there know how to trace these things, the I.P is 86.148.114.77. thanks in advance. i have had trouble with this kind of thing in the past on my own site and I know others have too but to happen to a guy like Pete is quite frankly a disgrace

Last edited by Dean-Mack on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.deanmack.co.uk
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Comments left on Pete Moore's Website   Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:32 pm

Dean that is just so horrible and Pete wouldn't hurt a fly. Its just people been so petty and silly they cant leave innocent people alone can they. Its just ridiculous what they are doing,

Hope you are ok Dean, the website look great.

cya soon xxx
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/K4YL3IGH
Dean-Mack
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Dean-Mack

PostSubject: Re: Comments left on Pete Moore's Website   Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:57 pm

I have now changed the settings so that all comments have to be approved. Now the guttless low life can't do it again, Still wouldn't mind knowing who it is tho
Back to top Go down
BIG JULES
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
BIG JULES

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Comments left on Pete Moore's Website   Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:34 pm

WELL LET ME KNOW IF YOU DO FIND OUT WHO IT IS DEAN AS I WOULD LIKE TO MEET THEM AND DISCUSS IT WITH THEM FACE TO FACE THE SPINELESS BA****D.. Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website 6679
Back to top Go down
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

Number of posts : 2251
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Comments left on Pete Moore's Website   Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:37 pm

Yeah its a cowardly nasty thing to do.

I have had that recently, phone calls to my house, insulting messages put up on the internet by a person who hasnt the guts to use his real name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comments left on Pete Moore's Website   Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:54 pm

Well Well what a suprise... for those who do not know IP addresses and be forged so looks like Im being set up again.... lets see what my solicitor has to says
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comments left on Pete Moore's Website   Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:56 pm

For you that do not know Janice Woodiers son inlaw is a computer expert, so make up your own minds as she had been slagging me off, looks like someone is out to crisify me and I will take them down with me
Back to top Go down
wongy
Through Graceland Gates
Through Graceland Gates
wongy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Comments left on Pete Moore's Website   Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:03 pm

Truth will out in the end, it always does.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justpresley.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Comments left on Pete Moore's Website   Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:06 pm

yeah and perhaps its the same scumbag who sent footage of me to Red Alert to stop my show, who is being protected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comments left on Pete Moore's Website   Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:09 pm

Its been kick Micky Vegas season for the past 4 months and if any of you had got th shit Im getting and I knew who was behind it then I would have named and shamed... thanks for your support. Not....... Well whoever it was won't do it again because all my gigs are sewn up in tight contracts now to stop anyone scuppering them.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comments left on Pete Moore's Website   Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:09 pm

Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website 317518
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comments left on Pete Moore's Website   Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:16 pm

You know what I have been pulling my hair out because I have had people bad mouthing me and accusing me of all kinds of shit all started by a bitch called Janice Woodier who has a police record for harrasment and gbh... she is a pshyco and to hell with it all, you have all got what you wanted Im packing in this game because its full of people who just want to see you fail... well Im quitting before anyone gets that pleasure. Elvis Im glad your not around to see any of this.

M G
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comments left on Pete Moore's Website   Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:22 pm

why let the t****** win ..thats what they want...there spineless ..and what goes around comes around in the end xx
Back to top Go down
Dean-Mack
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Dean-Mack

PostSubject: Re: Comments left on Pete Moore's Website   Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:26 pm

OK i have to admit i'm slightly confused, Micky are you saying that this is your IP address??? Or are you making assumptions that you have been set up. If it isn't yours then noboday has been on here blaming you
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Comments left on Pete Moore's Website   Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:08 pm

I am a bit confused of what is going on here. Why has Mickey suddenly started ranting Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Comments left on Pete Moore's Website   Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:32 pm

Beats me???!!!! Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_scratch
And who is this Eve all of a sudden???
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/

PostSubject: Re: Comments left on Pete Moore's Website   Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:28 pm

eve is micky vegas's new partner , janice is his ex she is not a member on here and so is unable to defend herself with regard to what micky has posted this is one of the reasons why i have moved it to here to stop it getting any worse . micky vegas has acused me of sending footage of him to red alert to block what he was led to believe was a show that he would be doing with the band an acusation that is totaly untrue he has sent me quite threatening and abusive e mail 's regarding this matter plus trying to slander my good name by posting a nasty remark on my web-site
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

PostSubject: Re: Comments left on Pete Moore's Website   Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:41 pm

My goodness Pete, you deserve better then that!!!!
I understand now also why you ased Paul what he is doing here.
Did they introduse themself when they got on board?

Maybe it is a good idea to make it a rule, that all new members should tell a little of themselfs?
I understand that you where not looking forward of seeing him here in the browser.
It is good that youre friend put the ID number up, then he had to confess himself.
I mean... i wouldnt know my own I number, so that makes you wonder why he thinks that its his number.
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Comments left on Pete Moore's Website   Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:03 pm

Hi Guys and Girls

I have checked on the forum and the only people using that ip address is Eve and Micky , So what i have done is blocked the ip address with a reason of

Appears to be a fake IP Address so removed until sorted

So next time someone trys to log on with that ip address they will get the above message .....

Btw have been in I.T for 15 + years and although you can fake ip addresses in emails its or they could go through a proxy server to make there locatin look different , it is not possible unless you have allot of money to set it up to fake someones i.p address from another service provider. But for now we will play mickys game and ban the ip address which means he won't get on until his ip address changes , but then when it changes we will see if he carries on playing his games with the new ip address.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

PostSubject: Re: Comments left on Pete Moore's Website   Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:27 pm

So he and Eve are out the browser now?
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

PostSubject: Re: Comments left on Pete Moore's Website   Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:50 pm

eselvisfan wrote:
So he and Eve are out the browser now?

Until they change there ip address yes , i have done this for a reason, they will change there ip address and then if there playing tricks we will know there new ip address when they get it lol.
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

PostSubject: Re: Comments left on Pete Moore's Website   Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:57 pm

Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_cheers Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_cheers Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_cheers Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_cheers Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

PostSubject: Re: Comments left on Pete Moore's Website   Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:58 pm

I have already been contacted by eve on facebook saying she can't get into the browser , she said it said she had been banned i told she hasn't been banned i just neglected to tell her the ip address is lol Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_cheers Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

PostSubject: Re: Comments left on Pete Moore's Website   Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:16 pm

You go, Paul!!!!
I think nobody like that should be allowed to slother a good person down!
This Vegas guy, he was stuppid enough to say it was him...
You would had found out anyway, but he admided it befor hand.
And then blaming others to use his account?!
I think you made it very clear now, they are not welcome!
Very good Paul!!
Back to top Go down
JRtherealJasper
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Comments left on Pete Moore's Website   Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:35 pm

I am very disappointed that this guy Micky Vegas is likely the one who was posting hurtful comments about another ETA.

Even though he denied it was him, I wanted to believe his story that someone had cloned his IP address to set him up. But from what Paul says it is not that easy to do, and I have to question wether his ex-wife would have the IT know-how to do it....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comments left on Pete Moore's Website   Comments left on Pete Moore's  Website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comments left on Pete Moore's Website
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next