WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Especially Elvis Weekender

Go down 
+2
The Moderators
Tracey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracey
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Tracey

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Especially Elvis Weekender Empty
PostSubject: Especially Elvis Weekender   Especially Elvis Weekender Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:44 pm

To save clogging other peoples forums with large posters and information, all relevant posters and information regarding the New Elvis Weekender in October, is now being solely done on my own Forum.

Back to top Go down
Tracey
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Tracey

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Especially Elvis Weekender   Especially Elvis Weekender Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:09 pm

Especially Elvis Weekender Bpposter-1-Copy

All information reference to this event is being done on my forum
Back to top Go down
The Moderators
The Moderators

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Especially Elvis Weekender   Especially Elvis Weekender Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:15 pm

I have sent this pm to tracey hopfully she will take note ....

Quote :
Hello Tracey

It has been brought to our attention that you have been putting Urls to your forum without permission on the browser. This is against forum rules if permission isn't given. As a result we have removed the offending posts.

Please see the forums rules for further details.

[url=https://elvisisinthebrowser.forumotion.com/elvis-tribute-f1/rules-and-regulations-all-members-please-read-t2469.htm]https://elvisisinthebrowser.forumotion.com/elvis-tribute-f1/rules-and-regulations-all-members-please-read-t2469.htm[/url]
Back to top Go down
The Moderators
The Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Especially Elvis Weekender   Especially Elvis Weekender Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:22 pm

Reply's

Quote :

Firstly all official comunication is done threw the moderators account !!

The reason why the poster was removed was because that also had a link to your forum. When we put posters out we respect the hard work the site owners put in and for that reason we never put a Url on our posters.
Tracey
Especially Elvis Weekender 372-23

Especially Elvis Weekender Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:14 pm Especially Elvis Weekender Icon_minipostTopic: Re: Advertising Forums

There was no need to log in as moderators Especially Elvis Weekender Icon_lol sorry didnt familiarise myself with the url stuff, but why could'nt you just have removed my url link? instead of the whole poster?
Back to top Go down
The Moderators
The Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Especially Elvis Weekender   Especially Elvis Weekender Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:28 pm

Another reply .....

Quote :
I do a lot of hard work on my own forum and I put url links on to everyones sites, basically promoting everyone including Paul, so does this mean I have to remove all that content too?

I basically replied saying if she sticks to the forum rules like everyone else has to we don't have a problem.
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Especially Elvis Weekender   Especially Elvis Weekender Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:29 pm

Especially Elvis Weekender 616156 Especially Elvis Weekender 616156 Especially Elvis Weekender 616156 clear attempt at member poaching, & since when has it been our job to scrutinize & rectify other peoples posters.. well done boss
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Especially Elvis Weekender   Especially Elvis Weekender Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:03 pm

Do we need to change the pictures of the moderators as I dont think I look anything like Sean Especially Elvis Weekender Lol . I am a bit confused, is it because she had put up the link to her forum and not the poster Especially Elvis Weekender Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

PostSubject: Re: Especially Elvis Weekender   Especially Elvis Weekender Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:07 pm

val w (Kinky Boots) wrote:
Do we need to change the pictures of the moderators as I dont think I look anything like Sean Especially Elvis Weekender Lol . I am a bit confused, is it because she had put up the link to her forum and not the poster Especially Elvis Weekender Icon_scratch
yeah an i dont look like mimi either Especially Elvis Weekender 98246 Especially Elvis Weekender 98246 Especially Elvis Weekender 98246 Especially Elvis Weekender 98246 ..... both val... her poster contains links to her website to
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

PostSubject: Re: Especially Elvis Weekender   Especially Elvis Weekender Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:56 pm

i received these p,m's earlyer ( some of you guy's probably got one to) so thought i'd put them up here with my reply's
Garry John
Especially Elvis Weekender 153-54

Especially Elvis Weekender Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:50 pm Especially Elvis Weekender Icon_minipostTopic: Re: [No title]

HI tracey, the reason your thread has been removed is because of the advertisement of your forum, which is unfortunateley against our forum's rule's.. it isnt personal as this rule apply's to the other user's that come on here also from other forum's & it would be unfair to allow you to do this & not other's.....i'm sure i wont be speaking out of line here were the other mods are concerned in as much as i'm sure you can re-post your poster & any details of your event minus the web link as you have done in the past...hope this helps
Especially Elvis Weekender _
Tracey

Especially Elvis Weekender Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:15 pm Especially Elvis Weekender Icon_minipostTopic: Re: [No title]

I have had PM from the "moderators" they have deleted my thread about my weekender, as apparently I have broken the forum rules by putting a link to my forum, but I advertise all the ETA's websites on my forum including pauls, so I can't see a problem. I have PM'd the "moderators" back but no reply as yet Especially Elvis Weekender Icon_rolleyes
Garry John
Especially Elvis Weekender 153-54

Especially Elvis Weekender Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:13 pm Especially Elvis Weekender Icon_minipostTopic: Re: [No title]

Hi tracy, p.m's regarding what..?????
Tracey

Especially Elvis Weekender Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:48 pm Especially Elvis Weekender Icon_minipostTopic: [No title]

Gary, will you please read the moderators PM's and get back to me asap please, Thanks
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Especially Elvis Weekender   Especially Elvis Weekender Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:08 pm

I didnt get one, this Paul has been sorting this one out.
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Especially Elvis Weekender   Especially Elvis Weekender Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:57 pm

Ok Tracey isn't happy , basically what she has is a section where ETA's can advertise there ETA websites not forums lol Plus only members can view it what use is that ? Anyway she is not happy with the forum rules i'm going to try and past these pms of her forum on here but please keep to yourself.......

Quote :

Especially Elvis Weekender I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:53 pm Especially Elvis Weekender I_icon_minipostTopic: Re: [No title]

I originally set this forum up so that ETA's could advertise without being classed as "self promoters"!!

and my rules are there for all to see BEFORE and after they join.

NO EXPLANATION NEEDED, that says it all, you just dont want people using other forums then Rolling Eyes

never mind, no worries, just delete all my threads.
paulb
Especially Elvis Weekender 63-64

Especially Elvis Weekender I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:49 pm Especially Elvis Weekender I_icon_minipostTopic: Re: [No title]

No Explanation is needed tracey , the mods all got together and agreed a set of rules for the forum and just like on your forum , you agree by been a member to abide by them rules. It has worked up to now without problems. How would you feel if people question your set of agreed rules ?
Admin
Especially Elvis Weekender 1-87

Especially Elvis Weekender I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:45 pm Especially Elvis Weekender I_icon_minipostTopic: Re: [No title]

explain to me what the difference is between:-

advertising a URL to someones Website and a Forum?
paulb

Especially Elvis Weekender I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:44 pm Especially Elvis Weekender I_icon_minipostTopic: Re: [No title]

Quite insulted actually i respect your forum rules and would never call them petty , but if you feel that way then fair enough remove my poster and i will intruct the mods to remove any advertising from yourself although this all does sound a bit mad when all you have to do is remove the url ?

I hope this isn't going to cause us problems again is it ? The forum rules are there for everyone just like on your forum.
Admin

Especially Elvis Weekender I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:39 pm Especially Elvis Weekender I_icon_minipostTopic: Re: [No title]

Nah I can't be bothered with all the petty little things, there is no difference to advertising a URL on the forums than advertising it on google Rolling Eyes prob just best not to use each others forum for advertising anything!
paulb

Especially Elvis Weekender I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:36 pm Especially Elvis Weekender I_icon_minipostTopic: Re: [No title]

Ah i see it is forum rules tracey , the mods are only following agreed rules , you can put your poster up providing it doesn't have the URL of your forum. Many forums i go on have the same rules its common practice thats why our poster doesn't have the url on it. The only problem i see with your poster is the url the fact it says Espcially Elvis weekender is fine.
Admin

Especially Elvis Weekender I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:30 pm Especially Elvis Weekender I_icon_minipostTopic: Re: [No title]

No my new one in October!!!

To: Tracey
Posted: Today at 6:11 pm
Subject: Advertising Forums
Hello Tracey

It has been brought to our attention that you have been putting Urls to your forum without permission on the browser. This is against forum rules if permission isn't given. As a result we have removed the offending posts.

Please see the forums rules for further details.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Especially Elvis Weekender   Especially Elvis Weekender Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:55 am

The rules are the rules, we can not make any aception. If we do that, others will do it too. I hope it is clear to her now.
Cool pic by the way, of the mods!! haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Especially Elvis Weekender   Especially Elvis Weekender Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Especially Elvis Weekender
Page 1 of 1