WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Empty
PostSubject: Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme   Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:00 pm

Friday 21st May

3pm - 6pm....... Browser crew arriving
6pm - 7pm....... Buffet tea (t.b.c)
7pm - 8pm ...... Drinks, meet and greet
8pm - 11pm..... ETA show cases
11pm - 12am... Karaoke
12am onward .. Drinkin session

Saturday 22nd May

9am - 10am..... Breakfast (t.b.c)
12pm - 4pm .... Quiz and Elvis Cinema
6pm - 7pm ...... Roast dinner (t.b.c)
8pm - 11pm .... ETA show cases
11pm - 12am .. Karaoke

this is not the proper plan in any shape or form, please give your ideas and we can go into it more - like which ETA's are going on when and what we are gonna do durin the day etc.

Please let me know what you fink xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme   Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:05 pm

9.00 - 10.00 Breakfast
10.00am - 4.00 am drinking Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_razz
This is for both days

They sound great to me, I did a movie quiz but am having trouble emailing it as the emails on the browser dont let you send attatchements, and was having problems putting it up here due the pictures. Lorna do you have another email address, promise I wont send you scam emails Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme   Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:02 pm

Yep send emooo's to lorn1982@gmail.com or if you need me at work you can catch me on l.bulmer@slcs.ac.uk.

If we need any colour copies printed I can prob sneak them in work. That goes for both the movie quiz and music one if needed, and anything else you fink - we also have a laminator at home (coz we is sad like that lol) so if there is anything we need doin that way I dont mind doin that either xx
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme   Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:15 am

For quizes etc we now have the following...

* Stick the microphone on the Elvis
* Name that tune (from Shaggy and John)
* Movie Quiz (inspired by Kinky Boots, adapted by Mimi)

Also Val mentioned a pool comp which wud also be a fab idea.

I was thinking for the movie quiz if we all paid £1 to plaay then winner(s) take all?

Ooooh so cant wait. Yey xxx
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme   Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:06 pm

Sounds like a plan to me, how many prizes would we need?
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme   Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:57 pm

wht sort of prizes should we give Elvis stuff of booze..??????????????
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme   Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:13 pm

We can have booze, only if I win Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme   Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:37 am

Garry John wrote:
wht sort of prizes should we give Elvis stuff of booze..??????????????

Lorney was talking about charging everyone a pound to enter and the winning team get the loot ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme   Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:32 pm

Yeh that was for the movie quiz but not sure what you want to do about the others.
I have a cheeky bottle of red I can give as a prize and may have a few Elvisy type things to put in. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme   Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Are we still having a prize for the kiddies, will look about this week for something. Think the £1 thing is a good idea, only trouble is I cant enter cause we done it Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_cry . Bring the red wine (hope I win it). Did you drink that champagne I left in your fridge, it not we can drink it at the end of Saturday night if Dave & Dawn will let us. Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Drunken_smilie
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme   Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:36 pm

val w (Kinky Boots) wrote:
Are we still having a prize for the kiddies, will look about this week for something. Think the £1 thing is a good idea, only trouble is I cant enter cause we done it Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_cry . Bring the red wine (hope I win it). Did you drink that champagne I left in your fridge, it not we can drink it at the end of Saturday night if Dave & Dawn will let us. Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Drunken_smilie

Oops but it was very nice .. Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme 683235 Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme 683235 Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme 683235 Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme 683235
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme   Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:44 pm

Is ok Val you can enter coz I didnt actually use that one, I used another one from a different website. Its got all 31 films on it. lol x
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme   Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:12 pm

Blimey, I have got no chance. Dont think I have even seen all 31 films. Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme   Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:50 pm

Me neither. lol! Defo gotta watch kissin cousins and charro, cant remember seein either of those. lol!
Will defo do pass the parcel for the kids and maybe a few prizes for stick the mic on the Elvis if they join in. lol! affraid
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme   Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:52 pm

Got a couple of prizes, both the same but they are Elvis related. What else shall we get? Did anyone find any snooker games?
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme   Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:25 pm

Lorna wrote:

Friday 21st May

3pm - 6pm....... Browser crew arriving
6pm - 7pm....... Buffet tea (t.b.c)
7pm - 8pm ...... Drinks, meet and greet
8pm - 11pm..... ETA show cases
11pm - 12am... Karaoke

Saturday 22nd May

9am - 10am..... Breakfast (t.b.c)
12pm - 4pm .... Quiz and Elvis Cinema
6pm - 7pm ...... Roast dinner (t.b.c)
8pm - 11pm .... ETA show cases
11pm - 12am .. Karaoke

this is not the proper plan in any shape or form, please give your ideas and we can go into it more - like which ETA's are going on when and what we are gonna do durin the day etc.

Please let me know what you fink xxx
what does everyone think on settling on an itinery for the weekend so as everyone knows whats on & when...????????????? i like this one that lornie has done but my only change would be Quiz & Elvis cinema to start at 11am instead of 12pm..??????????????? perhaps we could get 5 or so copys printed out & pinned up around the hotel for all to see
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme   Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:37 pm

Sounds good to me, but we have pin the mike on Elvis. Not sure if 11.00 is too early but will go with the majority as 11.00 does give us more time anyway.
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme   Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:01 pm

i'm easy..( no wise cracks bulmer Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Lol ) just thought it lessend the chances of people going off after breaky & doin there own thing Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_question Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_question Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_question
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme   Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:06 pm

Yep, it will stop Paul & Lorna sneaking off to Blackpool in the Tunnel of Love Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_razz

Is there anything I need to bring tomorrow, got 2 prizes, is there anything else. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme   Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:10 pm

Bit of a cheeky question but Paul what where the prices for the rooms at the hotel. Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme   Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:42 am

I fink they were round £100 werent they? Fink there was a bit of a price difference for on-suite and without. Why Val, is everyfin ok? x
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme   Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:44 am

Sorry BTW about the posts leading up to the party - totally missed it! The programme being printed out was a fab idea. We will defo have to do it for next time. Taking of next time..... when is we havin a next one? And would we have it there again or try somewhere new?
I reakon we defo do a christmas one if not before. What do you fink?
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme   Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:50 am

Yep, everything is fine. Had it in my head the room was £80, Mike to blame he was the one who said it was £80. I dont think we will be having it their again as Dave & Dawn are selling up. Would be worth trying somewhere new, was looking last night. Few hotels with the facilities, depends if you want to keep it in Blackpool?
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme   Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:33 pm

Oh yeh! Fink I remember that now about them selling up! Haha! Think it is for the best TBH with you. Not sure where we cud av it... it wud av to be child friendly and have a very late bar! lol! Im sure there are loads of places that could do it but its finding them. Im not too fussed about havin it in Blackpool, but guess its got other things there if you didnt want to stay in during the day etc.
We could always meet up one weekend and av a look round places in B.pool or Manchester etc. When we go to blackpool there are loads of hotels which have acts n stuff on. We cud always pop in and see what they can offer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme   Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:20 pm

come to wales and stay at the brentwood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme   Elvis in the Browser Weekender Programme Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1