WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JRtherealJasper
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2007-08-13

ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release Empty
PostSubject: ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release   ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:28 pm

John Carpenter's ELVIS- The Movie starring Kurt Russell was re-released on DVD again (US edition) in the first week of March 2010.

ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release 51EuCKGsDFL._SS500_

I have always liked this movie and it's nice to see Charlie Hodge and Kathy Westmoreland playing themselves. Kurt Russell did an amazing job portraying the King- so much better than Don Johnson, Rob Youngblood or Dale Midkiff's attempts!
Back to top Go down
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

Number of posts : 2251
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release   ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:22 pm

Yes, proberly the most respected and well acted bio of Elvis' life.

Im sure it would have got the thumbs up from Elvis himself and a grin seeing the 11-year old boy who kicked him in the shin 17 years before, playing him.
Back to top Go down
ian
Knocking On Gracelands Door
ian

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release   ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:20 am

I remember Charlie telling me about something that happened on set with Kurt Russell, and that it was to late to do a retake and told me to look for it in the filim, I have it VHS and DVD and i must admit i never even noticed it until i looked at when Charlie told me where to look ???.
One off my classic films i have which is deleted from the early 80s and based on the book i have called to Elvis With Love and the single.
The film is based on a true story by Lena Canada called Touched By Love starring a very young Diane Laine, a very sad film, went through a box of tissues and a toilet roll.
Ian
Billy Dean
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release   ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:58 am

ian wrote:
I remember Charlie telling me about something that happened on set with Kurt Russell, and that it was to late to do a retake and told me to look for it in the filim, I have it VHS and DVD and i must admit i never even noticed it until i looked at when Charlie told me where to look ???.
One off my classic films i have which is deleted from the early 80s and based on the book i have called to Elvis With Love and the single.
The film is based on a true story by Lena Canada called Touched By Love starring a very young Diane Laine, a very sad film, went through a box of tissues and a toilet roll.
Ian
Billy Dean

what is it mate ???? i want to see too ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://www.eddiepmemoriesshow.com
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release   ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:51 pm

I want to know aswell ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
ian
ian

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release   ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:15 pm

I think i will see if anyone as spotted it, could be a good quiz, must admit it is one off my fav movies and i never spotted it.
Ian
Billy Dean
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release   ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:12 am

ian wrote:
I think i will see if anyone as spotted it, could be a good quiz, must admit it is one off my fav movies and i never spotted it.
Ian
Billy Dean

awwww Billy it's 3 hours long give us a clue ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://www.eddiepmemoriesshow.com
ian
ian

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release   ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:55 pm

Ok its in the last hour.
Ian
Billy Dean
Back to top Go down
JRtherealJasper
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release   ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:16 pm

I think I know what it is......but I don't want to spoil the fun so I'll keep quiet for now!
Back to top Go down
ian
ian

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release   ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:53 am

You can give em a clue JR.
Ian
Billy Dean
Back to top Go down
JRtherealJasper
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release   ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:21 am

Well OK...maybe just a little clue then-

Look to Kurt Russell's waist.

Hope I did'nt make it too obvious... Anyway, this is something I noticed- it might not even be the thing you mean, Ian!
Back to top Go down
ian
ian

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release   ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:22 pm

Well done JR, its the waist lads,
Ian
Billy Dean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release   ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ELVIS- The Movie: DVD Re-release
Page 1 of 1