WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Contest News

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Contest News Empty
PostSubject: Contest News   Contest News Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:30 pm

Hi guys and girls i got this email from Michael King and thought i would pass the news on.

CONTEST NEWS

Ref: Elvis Contests Ltd - Takeover
incorporating the Blackpool 'European Championships' & the 'Walk A Golden Mile In My Shoes' Elvis Contest Convention.

For a number of years now, the Blackpool Elvis Contest Convention has been jointly owned by Michael King and Martin Fox.

Michael King is now the sole owner of Elvis Contests Ltd incorporating the Blackpool 'European Championships' & the 'Walk A Golden Mile In My Shoes' Elvis Contest Convention.

Martin Fox has left the company to pursue other ventures.

Now that the takeover has been completed I will be in a position to announce exciting news and developments with regards to the January 2011 Elvis Contest Convention over the next few days.

I appreciate your continued support in what will continue to be the largest and most famous annual Elvis Contest Convention.

My aim, as it has always been, is to promote Elvis' legacy with the utmost respect and sincerity at all times.

I look forward to hopefully seeing you all in January 2011 for what will be the biggest and best event yet!!!.

My very best wishes
Michael King
Elvis Contests Ltd
www.elviscontest.co.uk
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2009-10-22

Contest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest News   Contest News Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:08 am

thanks for sharing mate
Back to top Go down

Contest News
Page 1 of 1