WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Management Team Reshuffle

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Management Team Reshuffle Empty
PostSubject: Management Team Reshuffle   Management Team Reshuffle Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:22 pm

Hi Guys and Girls every so often on the browser we do a Management Team re-shuffle to give everyone a chance at making a change on the forum to make the place a bit special for all our Elvis friends and doing our bit to TCB Elvis Style. I am still in the process of changing team roles etc so watch this space. But here are the changes so far.

Garry John although still doing moderator tasks has been promoted to Administrator, This is so if theres any tasks like new memberships or banning this can be done in mine and Lorna's Absense. This Role requires a high degree of Trust and commitment So we feel Garry is the right man for the job welcome aboard mate.

New moderators have been put in place because you requested them we have looked at nominations and also the ones who post regular and help others out etc.

So i would like to welcome onboard as new mods

Viva Ronnie --- Trigger
And the very lovelly MichelleP

Both Members are very respected members of the forum and i think you will agree will make a great addition to the team. Welcome aboard ronnie and michelle.

Like i said i'm still looking at changes to make the browser team stronger etc.

On a last note I would personally like to thank Jrtherealjasper for his contributions as moderator , we really love your posts etc making interesting reading and look forward to seeing your posts in the future. Again thanks for your work as moderator.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Management Team Reshuffle   Management Team Reshuffle Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:43 pm

Welcome Ronnie and Michelle to the moderators Management Team Reshuffle 318509 . Big thank you also to Jasper for everything. Management Team Reshuffle 762955
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Management Team Reshuffle   Management Team Reshuffle Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:46 pm

Oh yeah forget to say, the new moderators have to buy the first drinks for the other moderators on the next browser night Management Team Reshuffle 57179 . The new admin also has to buy the second round. Management Team Reshuffle 90463 Management Team Reshuffle 683235
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782

PostSubject: Re: Management Team Reshuffle   Management Team Reshuffle Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:57 pm

val w (Kinky Boots) wrote:
Oh yeah forget to say, the new moderators have to buy the first drinks for the other moderators on the next browser night Management Team Reshuffle 57179 . The new admin also has to buy the second round. Management Team Reshuffle 90463 Management Team Reshuffle 683235

No the new Admin buy not only a round but supply the Pizza and curry and chips and make sure ronnie gets plenty so he can this time maybe share with his MRS Management Team Reshuffle Icon_cheers Management Team Reshuffle Icon_cheers Management Team Reshuffle Icon_cheers Management Team Reshuffle Icon_cheers Management Team Reshuffle Icon_cheers Management Team Reshuffle Icon_cheers Management Team Reshuffle Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081

PostSubject: Re: Management Team Reshuffle   Management Team Reshuffle Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:13 pm

Yes we are delighted with our new additions to the team who will be great assets to us and are enthusiastic and will help us breath new life into our happy home and we are also delighted that Garry accepted becoming an Administrator as it is a great help to Paul and I when it comes to accounts and general maintenance of the board, plus with his loyalty and genuine care for the browser we know he is the right man for the job.

Again I would like to thank JR for all of his help as Mod, he is another great asset to the board and has taught me a lot over the years with facts and posts he puts up and I look forward to them continuing. Thank you so much Jasper!

God I'm gushing now but I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all of the Mods new and old as you are the back bone of our whole board.

And last but not least to all of our members. We are really lucky as this board is made up from people all over the world, from different walks of life, who have come together through the love of Elvis and have made genuine friends here and keep coming back. We appreciate every one of you and hope you enjoy and continue to enjoy Elvis is in the Browser xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com

PostSubject: Re: Management Team Reshuffle   Management Team Reshuffle Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:26 pm

awee thanks for that guys Smile - I am really flattered and humbled ta very much I will do all I can to help out where I can..

huggs

Michelle xx
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Management Team Reshuffle   Management Team Reshuffle Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:08 pm

i would just like to welcome mr viva trigger c, & the beautiful michelle p, to the mods who i think will be a brilliant set of additions to the team & i would just like to add how humble i am to be made up to the admin team & will do my upmost to continue & help in the excellent work that paul & lorna are doing to drive this forum onwards & upwards Management Team Reshuffle 616156 Management Team Reshuffle 616156 Management Team Reshuffle 616156
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Management Team Reshuffle   Management Team Reshuffle Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:52 pm

Lorna wrote:
Yes we are delighted with our new additions to the team who will be great assets to us and are enthusiastic and will help us breath new life into our happy home and we are also delighted that Garry accepted becoming an Administrator as it is a great help to Paul and I when it comes to accounts and general maintenance of the board, plus with his loyalty and genuine care for the browser we know he is the right man for the job.

Again I would like to thank JR for all of his help as Mod, he is another great asset to the board and has taught me a lot over the years with facts and posts he puts up and I look forward to them continuing. Thank you so much Jasper!

God I'm gushing now but I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all of the Mods new and old as you are the back bone of our whole board.

And last but not least to all of our members. We are really lucky as this board is made up from people all over the world, from different walks of life, who have come together through the love of Elvis and have made genuine friends here and keep coming back. We appreciate every one of you and hope you enjoy and continue to enjoy Elvis is in the Browser xxx

Management Team Reshuffle 916413 Management Team Reshuffle 916413
Back to top Go down
lance
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
lance

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Management Team Reshuffle   Management Team Reshuffle Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:13 am

congratulations to ronnie and michelle Management Team Reshuffle 370249 Management Team Reshuffle 370249
LANCE
TCB
Management Team Reshuffle Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Management Team Reshuffle   Management Team Reshuffle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Management Team Reshuffle
Page 1 of 1