WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Talking of Time Team

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Talking of Time Team Empty
PostSubject: Talking of Time Team   Talking of Time Team Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:27 pm

If you were able to go on a little excavation trip and do some digging at Graceland what would you most like to find and why?

Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Talking of Time Team   Talking of Time Team Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:52 pm

Probably old artifacts from when it was a church, or even a time capsule Elvis had hid that no one new about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking of Time Team   Talking of Time Team Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:14 pm

id like to find something personal of Elvis' wouldnt mind what it was Smile time capsule would be superb!!!

does anyone know if it is true that Priscilla lost her engagement ring at Circle G Ranch and they spent ages looking and never found it? I am sure i saw or read that somewhere - Ill have to get my fancy Man Time Team Phil on the case Rolling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking of Time Team   Talking of Time Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking of Time Team
Page 1 of 1