WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chris Connor (seeing is definatley believing )

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2009-10-22

Chris Connor (seeing is definatley believing ) Empty
PostSubject: Chris Connor (seeing is definatley believing )   Chris Connor (seeing is definatley believing ) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:31 am

as i posted on friday i would do a report on the concert Chris was in at the Lowther Pavillion .
here goes

picked up our tickets about 7 oclock from the theatre , as i had no tea we decided to go and get a quick bite to eat .
got back to the theatre about 7.30 as everybody was making their way in .
as we were walking in we bumbped into Lisa (chris's Girl ) and andy (spirit of elvis)and his Mum and dad .we got talking and said we would meet up in the bar after the show .as we reached our seats Steve Preston was about to enter the stage .
steve was really good and very entertaining .

after the interval we got back to our seats and ready for Chris .
lights went out and the big Elvis sign at the back of the stage started to flash to the introduction music (2001 s o)
everybody in the theatre was waiting for chris to appear .
Bang , he walked on stage to an almighty applause(i have posted this on the youtube section )
you could actually hear people gasp at how close the resemblence is to Elvis .
he kicked off with CC rider and just went stronger from there .
everything about his act now is polished and in my opinion, and this is only opinion ,so please dont take offence Chris has got to be in the top 3 ETAs in the world .
during the show he decided to dedicate a song to me and dawn for our wedding anniversary , he asked where i was in the audience , istood up to show him but he couldn't see me due to the spotlight and when i shouted were here he said something on the mike so he never heard me Chris Connor (seeing is definatley believing ) Lol

end of the show he rightly deserved his standing ovation he really did bring the house down , like Andy (spirit of Elvis )Said he is already a legend but the scary thing is he is getting better and better .
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Chris Connor (seeing is definatley believing )   Chris Connor (seeing is definatley believing ) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:46 am

Hoping to see Chris in Prestwich in August. Chris Connor (seeing is definatley believing ) Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Chris Connor (seeing is definatley believing )   Chris Connor (seeing is definatley believing ) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:51 am

Thanks Ronnie, that was a really nice and honest review.
It was great to see you and Dawn again.
hugs Lisa xx
Back to top Go down
spirit of elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
spirit of elvis

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Chris Connor (seeing is definatley believing )   Chris Connor (seeing is definatley believing ) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:22 pm

great to see you aswell ronnie my friend, yep he is truly amazingly fantastic hes so close and so good its actually unbelivable and has to be seen to be believed, dont know about top 3 in the world number 1 in the world is my opinion. and this is only just the begining for him! will deffo go down in history with other legends like jimmy orion, oharra, doug church, billy dean etc i enjoyed steves spot too he was fantastic with the audience certainly on form on saturday night.
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Chris Connor (seeing is definatley believing )   Chris Connor (seeing is definatley believing ) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Chris Connor (seeing is definatley believing )   Chris Connor (seeing is definatley believing ) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:20 pm

Glad you had such a fab time! Chris is second to none! As we were down in skem, we were gonna try to get tickets but some of us were v hungover from the previous nite but we knew it would have been amazin!
Defo have to catch both Chris and Steve Preston again soon. Both legends in their own right and together would put on one hell of a show. Sorry we missed it x
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Connor (seeing is definatley believing )   Chris Connor (seeing is definatley believing ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris Connor (seeing is definatley believing )
Page 1 of 1