WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN...

Go down 
+8
John Devil
Lorna
viva ronnie c
pauldb38
ian
val w (Kinky Boots)
Fraser
Malcolm King
12 posters
AuthorMessage
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-05-18

NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN... Empty
PostSubject: NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN...   NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:42 pm

Elite Tributes are proud to announce that Chris Connor has been chosen as the new Elvis Presley artiste for Trevor Chance's LEGENDS in concert tribute show.
Chris will be perfoming over 60 nights at Blackpool Central Pier throughout the 2011 summer season. The deal will also see Chris perfom in Legends worldwide and al...so on the prestigous corporate scene in the UK and abroad.

Legends has toured the UK many times, New Zealand twice, played Barcelona, Finland, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, The Seychelles, Ireland, Dubai... the list goes on. With a home in Blackpool in their own purpose built venue, the concerts have worked 19 weeks a year for the last ten years,

Only two years after first entering the European ETA championships at Blackpool, the incredible rise of Chris Connor as a virtual unknown to one of the most recognised names in the Elvis tribute world continues. Chris' performance thrilled fans present on the night, who inturn brought him to the attention of ourselves at Elite Tributes. The rest as they say is history. Chris Connor became one of the most sought after ETA's in the world and the news today is another major stepping stone in the meteoric rise of his career. Now Chris will feature heavily in the Legend's campaign and headline on the Central Pier, Blackpool.

As always Chris and Elite Tributes would like to thank his fans for their tremendous support.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm King
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Malcolm King

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN...   NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:14 pm

Congratulations and well done! I think the Legends Show have made a great choice here and I think Chris will be fantastic and the highlight of the production for many years to come.

FOREVER ELVIS

Mal
Back to top Go down
http://www.malcolmking.com
Fraser
Rocking in Lauderdale
Rocking in Lauderdale

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN...   NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:37 pm

Fantastic News - I hope this leads onto even bigger and better things for Chris.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN...   NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Yep Great news - enjoy it Chris n Lisa Smile its well deserved Congrats

I still stick with my premonition Lisa, hehe - thats will be the next thing bet cha!!
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN...   NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:43 pm

Big well done Chris. Make sure you wrap up as Blackpool can be cold Cold Well done to you both.
Back to top Go down
ian
Knocking On Gracelands Door
Knocking On Gracelands Door
ian

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN...   NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:06 pm

Well it was expected, poor Clayton, Chris will take the world by storm, To see Chris up in lights will be a sight to see and he will knock en dead, I would say Blackpool is Las Vegas in this country, but it won't be long before Chris will be in Vegas, this is excellent news.
Brill News.
Ian
Billy Dean
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN...   NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:43 am

The congratulations should go to the legends show really been given the chance to sign chris. But a big well done chris and lisa , i said this the first time i saw you and stick to it we will be losing you to Vegas one day very soon.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN...   NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:19 am

the very first time you saw Chris perform you knew things like this were going to happen .
i am proud to say chris is a friend and this could not have gone to anybody else , he is a true star and we should be proud to have him here
well done mate .

but am going to sing the praises of somebody who rarely gets a mention
a massive well done to you as well lisa
am sure Chris would agree he would not be where he is today without you .
i know how hard you have worked behind the scenes to get you both where you are today .

well done team Connor you both deserve everything that is coming to you cheers
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN...   NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:01 pm

Congrats guys and very well deserved. Chris is someone that we know will make a fantastic representation of Elvis and give even the non-Elvis fans a fantastic show and a taste of what it was really like to see Elvis in concert. Great to hear, will defo have to catch you guys when you are on in Blackpool x
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN...   NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:58 am

viva ronnie c wrote:
the very first time you saw Chris perform you knew things like this were going to happen .
i am proud to say chris is a friend and this could not have gone to anybody else , he is a true star and we should be proud to have him here
well done mate .

but am going to sing the praises of somebody who rarely gets a mention
a massive well done to you as well lisa
am sure Chris would agree he would not be where he is today without you .
i know how hard you have worked behind the scenes to get you both where you are today .

well done team Connor you both deserve everything that is coming to you cheers

Wow Ronnie, Thank you so much... that is so nice to read, really touched me.
Thanks so much.
Hugs Lisa

Ps thanks to all for your comments.
xxxx
Back to top Go down
John Devil
John Devil

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN...   NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:23 am

Congratulations to Chris and very much deserved Congrats cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN...   NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:32 am

Thanks John...
I have only just replied as only saw this post I did whilst looking through topics I had posted, for another reason...
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN...   NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:17 pm

Very good!!! Congrationlations, he deserves it!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
lance
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
lance

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN...   NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:43 pm

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH Thumbs Thumbs
FANTASTIC NEWS
LANCE N DEB
TCB
Cool
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

Number of posts : 1073
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN...   NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:48 pm

hey way to go man well done Wink
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN...   NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:40 pm

I have passed on your congrats to Chris.
x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN...   NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEWS... CHRIS CONNOR TO STAR IN...
Page 1 of 1