WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chris Connor in Glasgow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malcolm King
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Malcolm King

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Chris Connor in Glasgow Empty
PostSubject: Chris Connor in Glasgow   Chris Connor in Glasgow Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:22 am

I had the pleasure of spending some time with Chris and Lisa at the weekend while in Glasgow. The Hilton hotel played host to the Anthony Nolan Trust's Scottish Daisy Ball and Chris was headline entertainer for the evening. His performance was inspiring and with four large screens in the ballroom, we were doing double takes, you could have been watching DVD footage from That's The Way It Is. I think when an ETA presents a tribute of such quality, it can only be good for all ETA's. We had such a laugh during the charity auction, where do these people get their money..lol! It was a pleasure having you both as our guests, Sandra and I had a great weekend.

FOREVER ELVIS

Mal
Back to top Go down
http://www.malcolmking.com

PostSubject: Re: Chris Connor in Glasgow   Chris Connor in Glasgow Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:41 pm

cheers really nice review Malclom glad you had a great time well done - and well done Chris too Smile hope lisa was cliking with the camera for us Smile
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Chris Connor in Glasgow   Chris Connor in Glasgow Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:33 pm

Well done Malcolm, hope you managed to raise loads of money. Glad you all had a great time. Piccy's please.
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Chris Connor in Glasgow   Chris Connor in Glasgow Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:52 am

Thanks Mal, really nice review.... and thanks to Sandra for the lovely curry!
Hi Val the charity raised over 18thousand pounds - amazing for 1 night. Chris was honuored to be part of it.

Yes the Hilton was rocking when Chris was on the stage, and the big screens were spooky to watch at times.
When you left Mal, we thought we may retire to bed, but four hours later we and many others were still going! 5am we got back to the room, and had to be up at 9am to have breakfast and go to the airport to fly back! WHICH WAS A COMPLETE NIGHTMARE, ESPECIALLY WHEN JUST BEFORE TAKE OFF THICK BLACK SMOKE WAS COMING OUT OF TH ENGINES! We ended up on the train! just got back in time for the monaco ballroom show sunday night.

I did take a few piccies which are on my facebook.
Thanks again Mal and Sandra.
Lisa, and Chris. x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Connor in Glasgow   Chris Connor in Glasgow Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:50 am

woweeee sounds like a great night - glad you all had fun Smile and I think after smoke coming from the plane, train was best option Lisa, you would have been worrying the whole flight otherwise!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Connor in Glasgow   Chris Connor in Glasgow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris Connor in Glasgow
Page 1 of 1