WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where are our moderators and Administrators

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Where are our moderators and Administrators Empty
PostSubject: Where are our moderators and Administrators   Where are our moderators and Administrators Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:16 pm

Where has everybody gone. scratch . Nobody seems to be coming on at the moment Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are our moderators and Administrators   Where are our moderators and Administrators Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:29 pm

i am Smile
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Where are our moderators and Administrators   Where are our moderators and Administrators Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:43 pm

I am although have been a tad busy what with lorna's sister wedding and then doing the video and the editing etc , Not sure about the rest though ????
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Where are our moderators and Administrators   Where are our moderators and Administrators Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:31 pm

hmm what videos that Paul wink wink -
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782

PostSubject: Re: Where are our moderators and Administrators   Where are our moderators and Administrators Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:34 pm

michellep wrote:

Wedding video you moose i aint got round to doing yours and chris's bedroom scene yet lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Where are our moderators and Administrators   Where are our moderators and Administrators Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:04 pm

pauldb38 wrote:
michellep wrote:

Wedding video you moose i aint got round to doing yours and chris's bedroom scene yet lol

Ha ha, must be the one you borrowed my red boots for Whistle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are our moderators and Administrators   Where are our moderators and Administrators Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:06 am

lol.... Well if ya filming our bedroom scene hope you got ear mufflers and a lot of patience Paul cos all ya will get is snoring and duvet hogging!! haha or yes and the occasional bottom squeak from Chris of course Where are our moderators and Administrators 35213
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Where are our moderators and Administrators   Where are our moderators and Administrators Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:57 am

I've been on most days Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.eddiepmemoriesshow.com

PostSubject: Re: Where are our moderators and Administrators   Where are our moderators and Administrators Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:00 am

i have been on most day's helping out with backing tracks to whose that need them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are our moderators and Administrators   Where are our moderators and Administrators Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:01 pm

Thank you ete for Blue Eyes for Chris - Your a star and very kind and generous of you to be so forthcoming in the help.

Chris I know has Songman he can send to tim - just hope he can figure out how to do it hes so pants at pc it aint even funny..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are our moderators and Administrators   Where are our moderators and Administrators Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:59 pm

have sent tim that one also
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are our moderators and Administrators   Where are our moderators and Administrators Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:07 am

Ahhhh ok thanks Pete can tell Chris not to worry now - i did send him message last night asking if he can try do it Smile
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081

PostSubject: Re: Where are our moderators and Administrators   Where are our moderators and Administrators Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:49 am

Hey guys and girlies. I havent been on here for a while. No excuse really, just wrapped up in my own lil world.
Am back though and will well and truley give myself a kick up the ass to start posting more etc.
Hope you are all ok xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are our moderators and Administrators   Where are our moderators and Administrators Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are our moderators and Administrators
Page 1 of 1