WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scarves & things for our charity fundraising

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Scarves & things for our charity fundraising Empty
PostSubject: Scarves & things for our charity fundraising   Scarves & things for our charity fundraising Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:27 am

Hi all,

Me back again with the begging bowl Smile I feel like Oliver Twist!!!

For anybody who missed the original thread here is a little update, what we are trying to do on browser is raise a little bit of money for 2 worthy causes, One is Men Matters that raises awareness and much needed funds to assist the fight against the three types of cancer exclusive to men. The other is Stroke Support, which has been a huge support to one of our ETAS here affected by a stroke.

What we hope to do is gather up ETA, Elvis related items and at one of the forthcoming browser events auction them off, we will be taking bids on book also from people who would like to bid but can't make it to the event.

We thought that if we could get something donated and signed from the ETAS like a scarf a guitar pick, picture, promo poster anything really we could get a nice collection together to auction. It has then moved on with people saying they will sort out bits they may have doubles of etc.. basically anything really to try and raise some funds, but things that are not goign to become an expense to the person donating.

We are hoping to do the auction in the new year because that would have given us time to collec things from Birmingham etc... Oh yes lorna and val thinks they gonna be propping up the bar haha little do they know they gonna be bustling for position for flying scraves haha!! (joke ladies)

So be you ETA or fan anything anyone can do to help would be great!!

Thanks

xxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Scarves & things for our charity fundraising   Scarves & things for our charity fundraising Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:03 pm

We'll just stand at the bar and offer our wears for scarves. Looks like I wont get any then lol! . Michelle, you will be surprised how fast me and Lorna can run in 4" heels when its getting scarves Cheesey Smile

Scarves & things for our charity fundraising A-man-12
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Scarves & things for our charity fundraising   Scarves & things for our charity fundraising Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:06 pm

HAHAHA Well, i would buy those for the charity, Val!! haha
You have to give an adress where we can sent it to, Michelle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/

PostSubject: Re: Scarves & things for our charity fundraising   Scarves & things for our charity fundraising Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:18 pm

will do Essie Smile i will inbox you and keep Johnny special scarf safe till auction -

Val, you gonna be wearing heels and not ummmmm a certain colour boots then? or is Mike going for the flats? tee hee Razz
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Scarves & things for our charity fundraising   Scarves & things for our charity fundraising Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:29 pm

I can only walk in my heels when Ive had a few drinks down me, not as professional as Val or can wear them as high as she can. Then again I am a professional at falling over in them! lol!

Please have a think guys and girls of things you could give to auction. These are two fantastic charities and anything you can think of will be greatly appreciated. Paul and I have a made a little collection of things for the auction, its amazing the things you find when you have a look through Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Scarves & things for our charity fundraising   Scarves & things for our charity fundraising Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:38 pm

So how much are you auctioning Paul for Lorna Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Scarves & things for our charity fundraising   Scarves & things for our charity fundraising Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:16 pm

When i wear high heals like that, i am almost as tall as Johnny!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Scarves & things for our charity fundraising   Scarves & things for our charity fundraising Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:07 am

Oooh what a good idea Val! I could start Paul off at a £1. You never know, might get a tenner for him! Lmao!

Ah Essie, I wish I was tall. I wear 4 inch heels and still dont reach Pauls chin! Hehe!
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Scarves & things for our charity fundraising   Scarves & things for our charity fundraising Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:58 pm

I bid £1.01p for Paul. If I win I can always donate him to the charity shop lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarves & things for our charity fundraising   Scarves & things for our charity fundraising Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scarves & things for our charity fundraising
Page 1 of 1