WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Strange things

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Strange things Empty
PostSubject: Strange things   Strange things Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:22 pm

Have you had something strange happen whilst you were doing a gig or found a person there who was really strange.
Back to top Go down
Elvis in Kent
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Elvis in Kent

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Strange things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange things   Strange things Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:55 pm

Hi Val,
I did an Elvis Show with a Michael Jackson Impersonator last Friday night at The Queens Hotel Portsmouth.
I was on stage first and everyone seemed to enjoy the show.
I went out into the audience in 'That's The way it Is' gear to watch the MJ show and a strange woman who was sat a few people away from me came over and shook my hand then proceeded to completely slag Elvis and MJ off saying she thought they were both 'chauvinistic greedy people' - what do you say to that!
I asked why she was there if she thought so badly about the artists we were trying to pay tribute to but she just slurred an answer which was enough for me to ignore her rants and raves until she finally took the hint and slipped back into her seat!
They still haven't locked them all up!
The MJ impersonator was very good by the way - can't remember his name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisinthebuilding.com
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Strange things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange things   Strange things Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:14 am

This was really strange i'll start by saying my mum used to have a thing with my kids where if they wanted private time to talk about private things all they had to say was OSC . My mum did this after me and my X divorced and my mum used to have the kids over once a week to make a fuss of them. It was a way for the kids to have a voice etc. Anyway years later my mum sadly passed away this was the time i focused on doing my Elvis tribute it was kinda therapy for me , it was a way to help raise money for people who needed it.

This took me to the theatre royal to do children in need i was of course doing Elvis , i was shown to my dressing room and there on the side next to the mirrors was this one cup cake and on it in icing was the letters OSC (Our Secret Code). Nobody but the kids or me and my dad knew about this but my dad was in the audience and never made it back stage and the kids was back home with the X . What is the chance of that ? It did bring tears to my eyes but went on stage and rocked the packed theatre.

Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Sponsored content

Strange things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange things   Strange things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange things
Page 1 of 1