WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

which Elvis song?????

Go down 
+3
Sophie
eselvisfan
viva ronnie c
7 posters
AuthorMessage
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2009-10-22

which Elvis song????? Empty
PostSubject: which Elvis song?????   which Elvis song????? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:22 pm

can you define the moment or which song you listened to which made up your mind you were going to be a fan of Elvis forever.
mine
Mystery train , i had a broken arm and was at home on my own when i was 12 pulled out my dads sun studio album and played it,
god i remember hearing that song and playing it over and over pretending the palster cast on my arm was a guitar.
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: which Elvis song?????   which Elvis song????? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:33 pm

No, i can not remember that, sins i have been a fan sins i was born. I was raised by Elvis, sins my daddy is also fan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/

PostSubject: Re: which Elvis song?????   which Elvis song????? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:14 pm

for me it wasn't a single song it was the album 40 greatest hit's i bought it in 1970 can't think for the life of me why i did but after that i was hooked
Back to top Go down
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

Number of posts : 2545
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: which Elvis song?????   which Elvis song????? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:02 pm

The first El song I heard when i was a kid...always on my mind Wink
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: which Elvis song?????   which Elvis song????? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:18 pm

Think it was Elvis singing country, not sure think I am too young to remember Whistle
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

Number of posts : 1073
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: which Elvis song?????   which Elvis song????? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:46 pm

Gotta bee cc rider live what a buz
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: which Elvis song?????   which Elvis song????? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:31 am

like me its not a song either, its a concert when i was younger and i mean really young like 4/5 when i was at home and my mum was doing the housework she would stick on a video of some kind to keep me amused and out of the way probably. One specific day i dont know why she decided to but she put on aloha from hawaii, at this age i didnt know who elvis was really or what he was about all i could tell was it was clearly the coolest thing i had ever seen and i wanted an aloha suit so badly as a kid (still do truth be told) but in a following week she put on ttwii and i've been told i insisted on having the one with the flashing man in reference to the light on teh back drop of the aloha show...to this day its still my favourite elvis show
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: which Elvis song?????   which Elvis song????? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:17 am

I always liked Elvis as a kid but what really got me hooked was it was my then boyfriends sisters birthday I was at a loss what to buy her as a little gift, I knew she liked Elvis and bought the 68 comeback special video for her, and cos im cheeky I just had to check it out make sure that it was all working ok hehe - And thats when I got hooked, I kept that video and rushed down the shop to get another one Smile
Back to top Go down
johnny king
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
johnny king

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: which Elvis song?????   which Elvis song????? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:47 am

My mother would dance me around the living room when I was a baby to Elvis songs. She would pretend to people I could read when I was about two by asking me to put an Elvis record on the record player - I could recognise the little silver circle in the middle of the black label...
My dad bought her Elvis' Golden Records for her 21st birthday - I played it over and over again. I still have it.
Too Much and Don't Be Cruel were standouts on it. Love them still.
Would dance around like Elvis did in 'Loving You' and 'Jailhouse Rock'
It's been Elvis for every year of my life and it always will be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.johnnyking.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which Elvis song?????   which Elvis song????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which Elvis song?????
Page 1 of 1