WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . Empty
PostSubject: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:36 pm

DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . New_po11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:00 am

Just to let you know that nearly half of the tickets have been sold for this show already & tickets have only been on sale 8 days! cheers
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:50 pm

im surprised you couldnt get a bigger an better venue to get more in....the attraction of doug with you could surely fill mid sized theatres and town halls etc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:03 pm

TCBDavid wrote:
im surprised you couldnt get a bigger an better venue to get more in....the attraction of doug with you could surely fill mid sized theatres and town halls etc
Well the venue holds around 350 -370 theatre style seating, has a lovely big stage with good facilities, I have seen the venue & it is very nice, incase you are not aware it is not just a few hundred quid to set shows up for Doug, good theatres these days are charging all kinds of ridiculous fees. For instance the pavilion in Weymouth, £1300, the Ocean Rooms £840 without door & cloak room staff etc. The first show I did at Westlands in Yeovil cost us nearly £1100 to hire including staff, that held approx 450. Some smaller theatres do not even hold 300 punters. Also we have had some probs with theatre style venues in the past regarding their ticket sales, one of our shows a certain venue let in 26 complimentary guests we later found out so now we like to have full control. I have to make sure Doug gets his required fee whatever happens, sorry to disappoint you but by the way the tickets are selling nobody seems to be complaining. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:07 pm

i wasnt having a pop darren far from it just merely an observation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:14 pm

TCBDavid wrote:
i wasnt having a pop darren far from it just merely an observation
Ok David, my appologies if I came across a little abrupt as I misinterpreted what you were trying to say, no worries Wink
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:30 pm

no worries mate, hopefully come see one of ur shows with doug at some point
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:07 pm

TCBDavid wrote:
Yeah that would be cool, I'll buy ya a beer! Smile
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:21 pm

DARREN H wrote:
TCBDavid wrote:
oooeerr does that apply to all browser member drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:30 pm

Garry John wrote:
DARREN H wrote:
TCBDavid wrote:
oooeerr does that apply to all browser member drunken drunken drunken
Now there's a question lol! drunken . . . . Maybe Garry Wink
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:27 pm

My brothers girlfriend used to work at the Kingshurst labour club Birmingham.
I never went my brother did.

Really suprised that a theatre gave away comp tickets! thats bad! We have never come across that.

Doug is a fine eta, and should always do well when he comes to the uk. And after meeting him at Dewsbury Town Hall, saw he was nice and friendly too which is a bonus!

Gary... you have drinks on your mind!!! drunken drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:49 pm

The function/banqueting suites are joined onto it or within the same grounds, it's all owned by the same company now I am told.
We found out that the tickets that were given away were to local amature theatre clubs scratch . . alot of tickets to just give away especially considering that we were financing the show not them. Lisa I think u will find that Steve has taken control a couple of times for his shows regarding direct tickets sales etc, some venues just seem to either sit on the butts or take avantage, not all but some.
Yep u are right there, Doug is a very friendly, genuine person.
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:04 am

Yep I know what Steve does regarding tickets etc!
mostly all tickets sold through the box office or online....
we only have a few direct to venue, as you can have some lazy staff that dont answer the phone,!

anyway this is going off the subject... this is about yours and dougs show at the kinghurst club -

Lisa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:11 am

LISA wrote:

Yep I know what Steve does regarding tickets etc!
mostly all tickets sold through the box office or online....
we only have a few direct to venue, as you can have some lazy staff that dont answer the phone,!

anyway this is going off the subject... this is about yours and dougs show at the kinghurst club -

Lisa

I didn't go off subject scratch I was replying to your post & just stating facts, anyway as I said tickets are selling, details of the other venues to follow Smile
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:17 am

I didnt say you were.... I felt I was!!
by talking about our ticket sales... so said this is a topic about your show...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:23 am

LISA wrote:

I didnt say you were.... I felt I was!!
by talking about our ticket sales... so said this is a topic about your show...
Ok Lisa, no worries lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:09 pm

There will be a raffle during either during the interval or at the end of the show where the lucky winner will get to meet Doug back-stage & have a customised burned cd of him with songs of your choice . . oh plus a signed scarf!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:21 pm

Looking like we will be possibly be performing in Bedfordshire on the Sunday, will keep u updated once I have all the details! Smile
Back to top Go down
BIG JULES
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
BIG JULES

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:14 am

HOW ABOUT A SHOW IN WALES DAZ HE SOLD WELL THE LAST TIME HE WAS HERE, I KNOW OF A 312 SEATER THEATRE FOR £300 TO HIRE INCLUDING STAFF AND BAR AND LIGHTING TECH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:54 pm

BIG JULES wrote:
HOW ABOUT A SHOW IN WALES DAZ HE SOLD WELL THE LAST TIME HE WAS HERE, I KNOW OF A 312 SEATER THEATRE FOR £300 TO HIRE INCLUDING STAFF AND BAR AND LIGHTING TECH
Hi Jules, I am all for coming to Wales for sure, that's sounds like a real good deal mate, please pm me details if u wouldn't mind. Only problem is he is only in the UK for 5 days, 3 of which we are booked up so only really leaves the Thursday, in your opinion do u reckon a Thursday would work?
Thanks again Jules Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Hmmmmmm a sunday in bedfordshire could possibley be very doable for me and Chris Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:32 pm

michellep wrote:
Hmmmmmm a sunday in bedfordshire could possibley be very doable for me and Chris Smile
That would really great Michelle if u both could make it! Will introduce ya to Doug of course Very Happy
Will keep u updated with developments etc but it's looking likely Wink
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:15 pm

darren with the amount of etas and fans around south wales im not sure it would matter what day you put it on im sure it would sell just as well on the thursday as it would any other day down here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:51 pm

TCBDavid wrote:
darren with the amount of etas and fans around south wales im not sure it would matter what day you put it on im sure it would sell just as well on the thursday as it would any other day down here
Cheers David, will have a chat with Jules & see if it's gonna be doable Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:12 pm

hey i dont even have to win the raffle to meet the lovely Doug!!! woot wooooo I feel honoured soon as you know for sure I will get on Chris' case. Beds I think is only about 70 miles from me, so if i drive we could be there in an hour, if chris drives we will have to take a packed lunch and sleeping bag haha!! Im getting excited now - cos even if Chris has a show on the Saurday its still doable - what a great word!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next