WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BIRMINGHAM

Go down 
+12
TCBDavid
lush
EDDIE P
johnny king
michael king
Malcolm King
Elvis in Kent
Fraser
Rossvegas
viva ronnie c
Lorna
Kay the devil in disguise
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

BIRMINGHAM - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIRMINGHAM   BIRMINGHAM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:11 am

lol Johnny I think not knowing is path of the course hehe - Chris was set on the songs he was gonna sing nothing was gonna change his mind on them, ummmmm guess what yep hes started saying ummm maybe should do this one or that one - lol I have no idea at the moment what he will do - I bet he dont actually decide till the drive up!!!
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: BIRMINGHAM   BIRMINGHAM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:24 am

well i got my songs , just hope they are the right ones Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.eddiepmemoriesshow.com
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: BIRMINGHAM   BIRMINGHAM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:57 am

Just sing a song your comfy with that you can do justice to , its better to do that than go for a big number your not sure off. But most of all just enjoy yourself. Good luck to everyone competing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Fraser
Rocking in Lauderdale
Rocking in Lauderdale

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: BIRMINGHAM   BIRMINGHAM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:53 pm

My advice for what its worth, as I'm not a singer or preformer just a fan - is simpley just enjoy yourself.

I find that the more I see an ETA enjoy the expierence the more I enjoy the performance. It is as if the enjoyment filters out and into the audience. It just gives a better vibe.

The ETA's are under enough pressure, dont put even more on yourselves by singing something you are not comfortable with. Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy and the audience will enjoy it even more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BIRMINGHAM   BIRMINGHAM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:07 pm

good advise there Paul and Jasper Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BIRMINGHAM   BIRMINGHAM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:41 pm

Oh Oh Chris is feeliing very rough, hes prone to colds and has staved them off quite well this year, hows ya luck feels like he is coming down with something - hope it goe away in next few days - could be exhaustion though of all them brazil nuts hes scoffed over xmas xx
Back to top Go down
lush
Through Graceland Gates
Through Graceland Gates
lush

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: BIRMINGHAM   BIRMINGHAM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:40 pm

We would like to wish everyone who is going to the competition and entering a safe journey and good luck and hope everybody enjoys the competition.

Very Happy flying elvis Nice Day

Lush and Charles King xxxxx
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: BIRMINGHAM   BIRMINGHAM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:23 pm

my god its getting close i better iron my flares lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BIRMINGHAM   BIRMINGHAM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:32 pm

a man who irons now there is a rare thing Smile
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: BIRMINGHAM   BIRMINGHAM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:42 pm

TCBDavid wrote:
my god its getting close i better iron my flares lol
pale pale pale yeah & me too like johnny i havent picked me songs yet affraid affraid affraid affraid but i know this much its the taking part that counts so im going first & foremost to have fun & if i get through to finals then a life long dream will become fulfilled by being aloud to play with probably the greatest current ETA band in the world (with the exception of the TCB Band ofcourse) & if not then shit happens but i know this much so what the results of the qualifyers are it aint gonna spoil my weekend as a years to long to wait & 3 days partying to the king aint long enough & soon over.. so here's to all the guys takin part good luck to ya all & TCB FELLAS cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

PostSubject: Re: BIRMINGHAM   BIRMINGHAM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:05 pm

not only do i iron my flares i make the bloody things first...which is what im doing as we speak.....im sure whatever song any of you guys pick it will be great on the day... viva las brum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BIRMINGHAM   BIRMINGHAM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:41 pm

wow you make the trouers yourself? Have to give u some hints on how - i have a sewing machine at the back of the cupboard not sure how i thread it up but may try Smile
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

PostSubject: Re: BIRMINGHAM   BIRMINGHAM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:51 pm

not the whole thing i just put a kick pleat in some regular trousers but i do it all by hand no machines lol
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: BIRMINGHAM   BIRMINGHAM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:52 pm

Got to start deciding what I am taking with me. Decisions, Decisions geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BIRMINGHAM   BIRMINGHAM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:59 pm

i am bustng out of all my clothes!!
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: BIRMINGHAM   BIRMINGHAM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:10 pm

I'm the same, all the things I have had over christmas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BIRMINGHAM   BIRMINGHAM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:15 am

yes me too val and am still having hehe xx I think i will bring just enough to wear cos of space something for day and something for night Smile still like 8 lots of clothes plus all the other bits and bods like shoes and nighties and drawers and make up and toiletries and hairdryer lol and straighteners and ummmm nibbles pmsl x and my jelly babies jar weighs nearly 3kg i will try and bring some bits for future auctions aint even had chance to proper sort things out yet but if i dont manage to i will tnt the stuff to one of you nearer the time fof browser knees up or should that be browser p**s up Rolling
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: BIRMINGHAM   BIRMINGHAM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:02 pm

Think I need another case for my shoes boots Is this being filmed like it was last year, and going on the Internet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BIRMINGHAM   BIRMINGHAM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:01 pm

not sure val, dont think so, I could be wrong but did it actually not go on internet last year I sure there was some technical difficulties but it could have been to do with internet voting rather than broadcasting, can't remember it was a year ago hehe and i can just about remember what i did this morning Smile
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: BIRMINGHAM   BIRMINGHAM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:17 pm

Ooohhhhhh mmyyyy godddd how posh is it here affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: BIRMINGHAM   BIRMINGHAM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:22 pm

Is it nice there, Garry John?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: BIRMINGHAM   BIRMINGHAM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Garry John wrote:
Ooohhhhhh mmyyyy godddd how posh is it here affraid affraid

Guess your there then ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

PostSubject: Re: BIRMINGHAM   BIRMINGHAM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Well Paul someone has to put up a card on the tables 'Reserved for the Browser Family'.
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: BIRMINGHAM   BIRMINGHAM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:59 pm

Better put my best boots on then, they might not let us rif raf in.
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

PostSubject: Re: BIRMINGHAM   BIRMINGHAM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:04 pm

I think that they dont DARE to deny you, Val!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIRMINGHAM   BIRMINGHAM - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIRMINGHAM
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next